Snapshot_20120409-1.jpg

- w-
I got bored. > w< So. yah.
I need to draw moar. ~
PEOPLE.
GIVE ME IDEAS. >:C

HELLBOY CHIBI
Snapshot_20120322.jpg

lul. these were storyboards I quickly sketched for my stop-motion animation.
It is finished. But you ain't seeing it, cuz it has mah full name. <3 soyeah.

Snapshot_20120329.jpg

Snapshot_20120329_1.jpg

Tempest in a tea cup. I bet you'd have an interesting rendition.

Or how about an average day in the CBox?

- w- that is interesting to think about... hmmmmm... Maybe in time... In time... <3

HERE.
I REVEAL TO YOU,
ASHLEY GREENE, THE CRAZY LADY OF FLAMES.

Okay, so this was for the game we played on friday, and it was suppose to be a One-Shot, but... we had so much fun, and our group played so wonderfully together, that it shall be continued. <3
The game was called Rippers. <3
Set in Victorian Era - Bath, England, a group of monster hunters are gathered together by this letter they receive from the Van Helsing, asking for their help on finding a certain mysterious murderer that has been running amok around town.
The group is made up of:

Maxine, the rich french woman who can grow out insanely long, sharp claws, and wield an axe, which is hidden in the folds of her dress, of course.

Demitri VanHaisen, a quite mad scientist/chemist, who talks to his pistol as if it is a human being, and can create magnificent, crazy contraptions to aid battle. He also wields a gun that shoots a claw to impale people, and then reels it back in like a fishing line.

Sir Vayne, a dapper nobleman with long black locks and pale skin who believes in Justice and upholds it whenever he can. He is also Psychic.

Doctor Samuel Peaches, a very religious master of medicines who is very spiritual, and wields a fair sized cross made of silver, one end can impale, the other end is blunt. He also has a mini crossbow.

And then we have my lovely character~
Ashley Greene. Or, Ash, for short.

Ashley does not know who she is.
She woke up surrounded by ashes, in the place of a former hospital, that was burnt to the ground. Thus, she called herself Ashley from that day.
All she does know is that she is being constantly sought out for by policemen and those who are connected with hospitals everywhere in England.
She also knows that she simply adores fire.
You see, Ashley can conjure fire. She can manipulate fire. She can summon a barrier, a giant wall, made entirely out of flames.
She has about 20 points of magic, which is the highest in the group, the second highest being 10. She can shoot bolts of fire that are long in range, and her magic recharges every hour. Her strength is fair, above average, as is her notice, sneak, investigate, and agility.
However, her Reason is -3.
To translate,
that deems her insane.
Every Ripper has a Rippertech ability, and Ashley has only '???' s on her page. Her Rippertech is a mystery, and mister GM told me, it will only come out upon when she cracks at some point, and becomes unstable.
Also, for some reason unknown to us, she cannot enter any holy places. This may have to do with what her Rippertech ability is.
She wields a cross bow upon her back, and daggers in her belt under a heavy coat for defense.
It takes every bit of her not to set things on fire.. always.

Oh, Rippers.
Rippers can take the limbs, abilities, powers from those they kill, the monsters they kill.
And then they can attach these limbs, abilities, and/or powers to themselves.
Hence the name Rippers.

This system included a 3D, 6D, and 8D. Also, with every roll, you had a special dice that was always 6D and looked different. This was in case you rolled a low number on your normal dice, then if the special one is higher, you choose that one. Also, the highest number 'explodes' and you roll again. For example, if I roll an 8 on my 8D, then I roll it again. 6 on 6D, roll again. 3 on 3D, roll again, etc. Pretty simple.
There were more elements, but these are the basics.

A lot happened, but Ashley had some action last night where her and Peaches were brawling some goons that held information on the culprit of the town.
They tried to run away, thus, Ashley shot fire bolts, one for each, at them. One was so strong, it hit a goon in the back, and actually killed him. The other stunned the last goon, so he was staggering. After this, Peaches successfully tackled the fellow, and eventually drew a crowd to come close.
This area does not quite know magic yet.. So seeing a woman firing out flames from her hands is quite surprising.
Peaches and Ash escaped, with the man in tow back to the hotel where the group was staying. A lot more happened, particularly with Peaches hiding in a chimney of a funeral home where some people seemed suspicious, and then burning it down from the basement up with embalming fluid in the cellar.
Ashley had to subdue the fire while the police came, so she was just seen standing, staring wide-eyed at the flames as they slowly went down.

- w-
I can't wait to play more of this.<3
Sad though, Pride Prom is next friday, so is a day of filming. So, I'll be there for only two more hours to play. :<
soyeah...
Here is my Ashley Greene.~

cd223a09052e_a489a133-7577-4f74-abb6-d3e2ab65091b.jpg

5b7677826209_0506ab8b-3be1-4be5-b067-8b5864467185.jpg

I'M DINOTHORRRRR.

P4230104.jpg

Fuzzy, but, aliens taking a lighthouse?
P4230106.jpg

CHARMELEON BISHES.
P4230097.jpg

KOG MAW SO CUUUTE.
P4230109.jpg

While getting ready and packing stuff away to start on home, I came across my portfolio of sketches in the past. - w- Like, some are even from 2007! <3
I just was super excited, and wanted to share them with all of you. ^^~ So here you go.

P4260128.jpg

P4260127.jpg

P4260126.jpg

P4260125.jpg

P4260124.jpg

P4260123.jpg

P4260122.jpg

P4260121.jpg

P4260120.jpg

P4260119.jpg

P4260118.jpg

P4260117.jpg

P4260116.jpg

P4260115.jpg

P4260114.jpg

P4260112.jpg

P4260111.jpg

P4260110.jpg

P4260109.jpg

P4260108.jpg

P4260107.jpg

P4260103.jpg

P4260102.jpg

P4260101.jpg

P4260100.jpg

P4260099.jpg

P4260098.jpg

P4260097.jpg

P4260096.jpg

P4260095.jpg

P4260094.jpg

P4260093.jpg

You're a really good artist Staci :P keep it up :3

WELL, NOW THAT IKE TOLD ME TO, I GUESS I HAVE TO. 8D

Dinothor. That is amazing. If I were capable of drawing at this very moment, I would draw a parody of it. But my muuuuse is deeaad.

Cute art, though! You've got a really intriguing style.

Snapshot_20120728.jpg

Working on Fan Art to send by air mail to PewDiePie from YouTube. c: <3

also, should be flipped. I forgot to do that in editing the picture that was taken. Stupid mirror effect. >:C

A LOT is going to be added. <3 slowly. The entire page should be filled. - w- <3<3 with as much as I can think of.. <3

also,
that stance is from this:
28kn8xw.jpg

I love your art, Staci! It's cute-adorable, CUDORABLE.

^^ Thank you Hydro-sans.~

:D
I did a little more.
Still more to do.
And tried to fix up his eyes a bit.

The bubble for him said "Dis is how I get all da ladies in da club!"
and the other bubble for the Russian Dancing Pewdiepie says "BEST fahking DANCE EVER!"
and there's a little PERFECT sign from Just Dance next to him. <3
And Mr Chair is obviously there, need to give him a bubble eventually. And his puppy pug is there. c:

Snapshot_20120729.jpg

OH MY GOD! I LOVE PEWDIEPIE! I FOUND HIS STEAM ACCOUNT AND TALKED TO HIM! He's really nice!

wooooo

Snapshot_20120901_3.jpg

Tabletop gaming characters :D V
Snapshot_20120901_2.jpg

^ Chiara.
Icons game, superhero game, basically.
She's an Earth Golem. :D . . .YEAAAH. ALL ROOTS AND STUFF.

Snapshot_20120901_1.jpg

^ Luna Jones.
Part-Time Gods game, getting rid of Rhea. 8D NEW GODDESS FOR MEEE.
Goddess of Dreams.
She's a hippie. Owns a flower and incense shop.
WOOO. haven't played with her yet. :D <3<3

- w- I also never finished my Pewdiepie picture, nor started a bunch of projects.
I'm bad at starting and finishing things, unless inspired at random moments, which rarely come.
.__.
I'm sorry.