The Art of a Stacisaur.

MOAR DICE.
These were having a ritual around the god in the middle. <3
View attachment 5678

And a picture I drew at my DC Heroes game, when we were all introducing characters to one another. I imagined it'd be like this with mine, if she was in symbiote form. XD The word bubble says "Wanna be friends?" <3
View attachment 5679

Drawing from earlier, but now I drew more. :D A BODY AND STUFF.
View attachment 5680

CUTE CTHULHU!
n.n
View attachment 5681

Snapshot_20111101.JPG
LOOKIT THOSE MIGHTY FINE THIGHS ON THAT THERE MUTANT.

OH MY GOODNESS MORGANA. *___* <3 You did an amazing job drawing her~! <3 I always wanted to get better at playing her, since I liked her so much.. TT 3 TT Sadly, my range of champs is limited to pure support.. heh.. >//u//< <3 But all these doodles are either super cute or amazingly awesome! *__* <3 Keep up the good work!~ :"D I'd really like to see more!! ^///^ <3

^ -^
You are sweet!
Morgana is a beast if you build and use her right.~
:3
I play as her often. But I am usually found playing whatever is needed in the end of picking. CEPT TANK. The only tank I will play is Leona right now. >.> I want to try Cho' Gath soon, but.. Meeeeh.~
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEW CHAMP. > W<
It looks awesomeeee. Riff or whatevs.

^ -^
You are sweet!
Morgana is a beast if you build and use her right.~
:3
I play as her often. But I am usually found playing whatever is needed in the end of picking. CEPT TANK. The only tank I will play is Leona right now. >.> I want to try Cho' Gath soon, but.. Meeeeh.~
I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEW CHAMP. > W<
It looks awesomeeee. Riff or whatevs.

I tells dah truth. c: <3 Will you be drawing more, soon!? :"D

Yeah, I've seen some really good Morgana's before, and I'm always in awe of them.. * Q * <3 Me, I'm just... really limited to Sona & Janna. ; 3 ; I'm barely any good as Caitlyn.. I'm just used to support/healer characters. XD;; I am not a well-rounded teammate. ; - ; </3

I REALLY BADLY WANNA TRY SHYVANA EVEN THOUGH I'D PROBABLY STINK~ * ___ * <3 She's just too gorgeous... <3 To not try... <3 <3 <3

Shyvanna is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo OP.
I'm waiting to see when they nerf her, if I wanna get her. :3 Which I do.~ <3 Saved up my IP like a boss face pro woman.
c:<

And as for drawings,
I dunno.
Maybe.
Depends on if creativity and want strikes me.

Shyvanna is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo OP.
I'm waiting to see when they nerf her, if I wanna get her. :3 Which I do.~ <3 Saved up my IP like a boss face pro woman.
c:<

And as for drawings,
I dunno.
Maybe.
Depends on if creativity and want strikes me.

I've been saving my IP to see if there's another champ I could possibly (hopefully, probably not. heh...) get better at.. TT 3 TT I really haven't been playing LoL for too long, but long enough to know I need to get better at other champs.. xD;;

D: Aww! Hopefully it does soon~! ^_^ I'd love to see more!~ I wish my desire to draw/paint would come more easily.. xD;; It's never around when I need it. ; - ; </3

You should try Kayle. :3 -nodnod.- She's a support.
You might enjoy her.
And try a ranged champ out some time. Range is fun, and you can not jump in and get hurt too often. 8D <3

And yeeah. Stupid desire for art disappearing and coming at random times. >.<;

You should try Kayle. :3 -nodnod.- She's a support.
You might enjoy her.
And try a ranged champ out some time. Range is fun, and you can not jump in and get hurt too often. 8D <3

And yeeah. Stupid desire for art disappearing and coming at random times. >.<;

o .o;; Maybe I should... I do have her unlocked from that event~ * O*a...
And yeah, ranged is better for me, since melee isn't my thing. ; 3 ;a Hehe...
.... gee, now I wanna go play. D: <3 XD;;

Yup... ; _ ; It's almost as bad as writer's block. *Le cry~* I currently have no desire to work on my art pieces that I need to get done for my school's art show. D: But I need toooo~ Graahhh. TT__TT </3 It's like.. ARTIST'S BLOCK! D:< Yeah! That's what I'll call it! > ^ <!

xD
I don't play A LOT.
but
I am
xXPurpleStaticXx
on there. n_n -nodnod.-

xD
Ahhhh.
It will come to you.
DO NOT FRET.

xD
I don't play A LOT.
but
I am
xXPurpleStaticXx
on there. n_n -nodnod.-

xD
Ahhhh.
It will come to you.
DO NOT FRET.

O 3 O Oh, joy! <3 Would it be alright if I added you on there?~ ^__^ <3 I'm the same as on here, Raynboa. :"D <3

o .o I've come to notice that some of my posts have been getting cut off.. D: I wonder if it's because of all the faces~? Hmm... maybe I should tone it down a little. TT 3 TT </3

Tis why I gave it out to you, Mouse-chan. :3

o.o
They have?
I haven't noticed. ^^;
DON'T STOP THE FACES.
THEY WILL WIN OVER ALL.
>:C

Tis why I gave it out to you, Mouse-chan. :3

o.o
They have?
I haven't noticed. ^^;
DON'T STOP THE FACES.
THEY WILL WIN OVER ALL.
>:C

Uwaaah, yay!! ^///^ <3 Thank you so much! :"D <3 I still feel like it wouldn't be polite to add you without asking first~ > //3//<;; eheh~

I only noticed because I read over what I wrote and saw half of it missing.. TT 3 TT;;
AND YES! D:< The faces must wiiin~~! <3

I AM GOING TO BE POSTING A NEW PICTURE SOON.

I'm joining a rpg game on Fridays again. It is going to be like Part Supers with a Twist. Modern Gods/Goddesses, basically.
I'm taking the dominion of Light.

So far, her name is Rhea. She is blind, and wears a blindfold all the time because she was born without pupils. :D And she is Wiccan.
YAAAY.
She's bald right now.. I need to add white hair. Cause I want white hair.

But yeah.
-nod.-

Love the art and doodles and that Morg. I still have yet to see you on the fields of Justice :)

SO PLAYED AS RHEA TONIGHT. Shes a beast.
Her story is different.
She is currently 24. No spouse, or kids. One semester of community college and she was like NUH UH.
Age five, she discovered her godly powers over Light. The light surged from within her body, through her veins, and out the skin. She was glowing in every part of her body, so much, that it was too intense for her then mortal eyes. Thus, the great white light blinded her from that day on. She also was founded by those of Merlock's Shield or something like that, I forgot the name of it. She obtained a blindfold that would be used as her Focus Item, for when she was to call upon her power/dominion. Her mother was taken away to a mental institution for Schizophrenia when she was three. She doesn't remember much of it. Her father moved back to Norway after this, and she went to Eastern Seattle to live with her grandfather. She grew up along her grandpas occult bookstore. Her mother's side of the family has been Wiccan for many many years. This passed down without much effort to Rhea, as it instantly interested her. Her grandfather collected books of braille all over the globe so his granddaughter could read. Besides not being able to make many friends at school as a kid, or through high school, barely at all, she was happy. No one really understood her, she didn't care. She still today dresses in mostly robes and old fashioned dresses, with sandals, and always her chain necklaces and blindfold (when in public). She has white hair, and soft lavender eyes, as well as a pale complexion. She is about 5' 9'', and weighs 130 lbs, not having done much athletics due to her devoted time in her faith and interest in studying more. She is part of a convent with three other women that meet in the lower section of her grandfather's bookstore, which she co-owns today.
The game started today, and we just finished by joining a Pantheon together. I, the god of fire, the god of love, the god of war, the god of storm, and the god of the hunt. Pantheon. Boom. Done.

Soyah.

HERE'S WHAT I DREW.
The body picture is her on a regular day in public.
The face is what I drew while we were gaming of her without her blindfold on.<3 ENJOYYY.

d4666942e1fd_e008cc9c-c56e-4879-a954-63cf66bd8eef.jpg
d804551936a2_ee7f6bbc-4781-487e-b06c-22364f03acd8.jpg

Yay! New Staci art.

Soooo.
I was feelin' evil.
And this happened:

Snapshot_20120207.jpg

Cruella Deville like?
I think so.

She could sneer you back to your mama's womb, kid.