The arrival

K

Kinoski

Original poster
Hello everyone I am kinosk. I am 26, this is my first time posting here on Iwaku but I have been RPing since I was about 8 I can play any role but I tend to lean heavily toward sci fi and fantasy I like alot of Anime and video games thogh I dont get much time for either with my schedule as crazy as it is.

Well, welcome to Iwaku! We have more sci-fi, fantasy, video game, & anime fans than we know what do do with some days. I'm sure you'll fit right in. ^^ If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. Most of us don't bite.

Hi there! I feel your pain with never getting to watch or play a lot; when I was in college I remember lamenting that, for a Creative Writing/Literature major, I never had time to read anymore! It's not much better with a full-time job and a house of my own to maintain

I hope you can find time to relax here on Iwaku though! There are groups (look for the tab on the top of the page) for anime and videogame lovers; you should consider joining to find other players who like the same stuff :)

Welcome Kinoski! The RPs here on Iwaku vary in speed so even with a busy schedule, you'd find one that can match your preferences. I hope you enjoy your stay :)