1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

The arrival

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Kinoski, Nov 29, 2013.

1. Hello everyone I am kinosk. I am 26, this is my first time posting here on Iwaku but I have been RPing since I was about 8 I can play any role but I tend to lean heavily toward sci fi and fantasy I like alot of Anime and video games thogh I dont get much time for either with my schedule as crazy as it is.

2. Well, welcome to Iwaku! We have more sci-fi, fantasy, video game, & anime fans than we know what do do with some days. I'm sure you'll fit right in. ^^ If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask. Most of us don't bite.

3. Hi there! I feel your pain with never getting to watch or play a lot; when I was in college I remember lamenting that, for a Creative Writing/Literature major, I never had time to read anymore! It's not much better with a full-time job and a house of my own to maintain

I hope you can find time to relax here on Iwaku though! There are groups (look for the tab on the top of the page) for anime and videogame lovers; you should consider joining to find other players who like the same stuff :)

4. Welcome Kinoski! The RPs here on Iwaku vary in speed so even with a busy schedule, you'd find one that can match your preferences. I hope you enjoy your stay :)