Fantasy
Romance
Drama
Action & Adventure
High Fantasy
Medieval Fantasy
Urban Fantasy,
Hello there, Reader.
I see you are interested in what I have to say.
There is nothing for me to tell you.
My life is bland and uninteresting.
The only thing intriguing about me is my stories and ideas.
Other than that, there is nothing.
Are you still here?
Fine...
If you won't leave, then I'll guess I'll have to tell you about myself.
Hope it was worth it.

My name is Zenith, but I also go by Zen or Zeni.
I am an experienced roleplay and I have roleplaying for 8 years.
I am an aspiring writer, with a particular taste for anything horror and fantasy.
As for roleplay, I do plenty of high fantasy, along with action/adventure and romance.
I do plenty of smut as well, so long as it fits with the plot.

If you're wondering about my current universe, it is a high fantasy roleplay,
with the main plot revolving around different mythologies.
I have plenty of plot and characters surrounding this universe, and I do plan on posting them, so definitely look forward to that.
Unfortunately, I do not have a good map of the world as I haven't found a reliable enough software to use, but I'll definitely try to get that ready.

Aside from roleplay, I am a huge fan of anime, especially action-oriented and/or dramatic series.
The one I finished recently was Kakegurui, and I cannot wait for the next season.
Others I have watched include Seven Deadly Sins, Cannon Busters, JoJo's Bizzare Adventure, Hunter x Hunter, and Black Clover.
I'm also a fan of Western animated series as well, especially shows like Wakfu, Avatar: The Last Airbender, and SymBionic Titan.
If you have any good animated shows, either Western or Anime, please, let me know. I adore watching new shows.

Another thing to note is that I am an encyclopedia for anything Greek Mythology, and I love reading about any kind of mythos.
I am mostly fluent in Greek Mythology and a bit of Roman Mythology, but I have been exploring others, such as The Matter of Britain.

As for my schedule, I am a Web Designer and a college student.
I am usually free in the afternoon, but in the mornings and weekends, I am most busy, so don't expect a response during those times.

I hope I piqued someone's interest in me, and that I may be blessed with wonderful partners and stories.
Ciao for now!

Welcome to Iwaku, Zen. You mentioned one of my favorite shows, Avatar: The Last Airbender. I'm waiting to see what they plan on doing with the live action show since the creators left the project. I hope you get to settle in here nicely :)

Welcome to Iwaku, Zen. You mentioned one of my favorite shows, Avatar: The Last Airbender. I'm waiting to see what they plan on doing with the live action show since the creators left the project. I hope you get to settle in here nicely :)
I see we are of similar taste. And if it's anything like the movie, it will most likely not be good. The best they can do for the show is either pick up where Legend of Korra left off of or introduce a new Avatar.

I see we are of similar taste. And if it's anything like the movie, it will most likely not be good. The best they can do for the show is either pick up where Legend of Korra left off of or introduce a new Avatar.
I hope it is nothing like the movie. Maybe Netflix will surprise us, maybe. I missed Legend of Korra, unfortunately.