The arrival of Sinnafain

S

Sinnafain

Original poster
Hello! I did a little too much yesterday forgetting to do one important thing to make some form of an introduction. Whoops. Better late than never right? Running on maybe two hours of tossing and turning sleep, I'm not sure how this will go please forgive me for anything that might not make any sense or general errors or rambling. I'm Sinnafain, good morning evening wherever you are at.

Roleplay is a second nature of mine. I have been doing it for so long I know when I do retire I'll probably suffer withdrawals from it. That won't be for a while at least. I'm always on the lookout for the next great story I came come up with a partner. For that reason I have found this place to expand my creativity. I have three plots I finished I just need to get a request thread up to put them down then I'll be set.

Whatever you are getting into for the weekend I hope you have a wonderful day ^-^

Hello and welcome to the site!

I'm glad to hear that it sounds like you're finding everything well and I wish you good luck with your request thread. Writing is probably high on the list of positive things for someone to be addicted to and is a fun outlet so I know how you feel! It always surprises me when I realise how long I've been roleplaying since I don't tally it up too often.

Thanks for stopping in to say hi, I hope to see you around!

Last edited:
Hello Sinnafain, Welcome to Iwaku! It's unfortunate you didn't get much sleep-- but I had no issue understanding everything you wrote. If I can do anything to help you, let me know. Otherwise, you might want to give Iwaku's Newbie Care Package a look. Cheers & happy roleplaying!

Hello Sinnafain :D nice to meet ya and welcome to Iwaku! Sorry to hear about your sleep, I hope you get some more rest!

Hello and welcome to the site!

I'm glad to hear that it sounds like you're finding everything well and I wish you good like with your request thread. Writing is probably high on the list of positive things for someone to be addicted to and is a fun outlet so I know how you feel! It always surprises me when I realise how long I've been roleplaying since I don't tally it up too often.

Thanks for stopping in to say hi, I hope to see you around!
Thank you for the welcome!

Hello Sinnafain, Welcome to Iwaku! It's unfortunate you didn't get much sleep-- but I had no issue understanding everything you wrote. If I can do anything to help you, let me know. Otherwise, you might want to give Iwaku's Newbie Care Package a look. Cheers & happy roleplaying!
Great. I was worried for a minute. And thank you. I will have to take a look at that.

Hello Sinnafain :D nice to meet ya and welcome to Iwaku! Sorry to hear about your sleep, I hope you get some more rest!
Hi, thank you. I got a bit. I'm looking forward to the afternoon when I can just settle down and try to get some more.

Welcome to the forum, Sinnafain. I hope you settle in well! As the others have mentioned, please feel free to ask if there's anything you need; otherwise, enjoy Iwaku!

Welcome to the forum, Sinnafain. I hope you settle in well! As the others have mentioned, please feel free to ask if there's anything you need; otherwise, enjoy Iwaku!
Thank you. I'm getting there, still working on my profile and that request thread though I might dazzle it up when it's finished with some of that bbcode. Of course, I need to learn the basics first lol.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kitti and Eru