The Ark{SmallzxRavenbelle}

Status
Not open for further replies.
(I realized that it's been more than a month since I responded to this. I'm really sorry I went back to school and basically got extremely busy. I'm gonna respond right now. I hate just dropping off the face of the earth like that)

Artemis smiled at the mention of the dogs, now that was something he could understand. He loved dogs, maybe a bit more than other animals. When she struck him with the same question he hesitated. He had no animals at home. He knew that seemed crazy, but home was where he could relax. His system was constantly overloaded with emotions, having a buffer was something he needed. Just a few moments where he could turn his gift off and experience the silence of his mind. "Um, actually, I don't. I need some time where I can turn my gift off. Sure, I can control how much I use it or how much energy I expend. But, if I'm near animals at all I still don't feel completely in control of myself, my emotions,"Artemis said. That's it she probably thinks he's some crazy freak.

Status
Not open for further replies.