The Arikado Organization

• Thread starter Alucard Adrian Tepes
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arikado sat in the car adjusting his tie and finally says. " what do you think of the supernatural?"

"I believe in the supernatural its just i dont know how much of it is true." Aleck quickly sat down

"Well then you may or may not be surprised to hear exactly who and what I am." He smirks and his eyes examine him as he says. "I am a half vampire. Half human. And I am the son of Dracula. My real name is Alucard Adrian Farenhights Tepes." He chuckles and pulls out a cigar. "I took the name Arikado because Alucard and Arikado are similar in sound. So both would gain my attention."

"Oh, well that explains youre fighting style, and technique" hearing this put Aleck om edge he didnt know what Arikado or should i say Alucard was going to do

"We are going to investigate a body. The bite marks don't appear human or animal. So in which case its my duty to track down the creature who did this. And destroy him or her."

"Well then, you make it sound easy" Aleck replied lightening up. Moving his arm farther and farther from his mauser.

"It will be with the right ammo. Speaking of which." He opens a suitcase and hands Aleck five magazines. "This ammo will do the trick. Normal ammunition only aggrivates vampires, werewolves and demons. This however. They usually turn to dust."

"Thank you, that os good infromation to know" Aleck checked the clips. Six silver bullets "Wow" aleck trplied stunned he quickly switched the clips out skillfully.

Alucard watched him. "So what was it you did before taking this job? You seem very highly skilled."

"I was a contract killer. I was in and out with the target killed and no trace of me within 24 hours." Aleck said. "whats funny is i got the name silver bullet due to my speed and percision." Aleck then pulled a series of pipes and tubes until he made a rifle." This was the gun i used for long ranged kills. Its easy to assemble and take apart with the power to make a 7 foot man do a backflip with one shot.

"Impressive weapon. I will definitely have some special ammunition made for that weapon. As for your raise. You no get 400 dollars an hour."

"Good that is just enough for me to put in more upgrades on my mauser. I use that more for practical\hidden uses." Aleck quickly disassembled his rifle and pulled up his mauser. A solid black paint redwood wood handle and brown line going down the top of the gun.

"Interesting weapon. But i prefer the older weapons." He holds his hand out and shadows form into a sword and fade as the silver holy sword materializes in his hand.

"Amazing... Though there is only one issue with my mauser. The age finally caught up with it. So i bought a ludger Pistol to replace Aleck began reloading the Ludger.

"Once we are done here, I can have the gun repaired if you wish." Alucard says as he watches the road.

"Oh no,no,no its about time my mauser was put in his display case." Aleck watche the road as the morgue drew closer.

Status
Not open for further replies.