The Arikado Organization

• Thread starter Alucard Adrian Tepes
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Arikado Organization was not just some nice looking place. But infact it was made for a purpose. A purpose that Aleck would one day find out.

"Come in" aleck spoke again wondering why would anyone be knocking at my door at this time?

Arikado steps into his room. "Come with me Aleck." Arikado says bluntly

"Yes sir!" Aleck quickly grabbed and holstered his gun. Then followed Mr.Arikado

Arikado took Aleck to his office and locks the door behind him. "We will battle in here. Begin when you are ready."

Aleck quickly emptied the clip from his pistol and replaced it with a clip of copper BB's. He then put it to his side and got into a defensive battle stance.

The body of the teen was placed in the hospital's morgue with a tag on her toe that read Jane Doe. The body was slid into a metal freezer slot cabinet, to wait to be examined. a red sticker was stuck to the door of the cabinet. the mortician sighs heavily as he walks away.

A guard walks up to the door "sir. there is a letter."

Arkaido sighs "later soldier." He then says. "Lets begin Aleck."

Okay I need to play defensively and learn his fighting style. Aleck quickly darted right and tried to entice Mr.Arikado to attack

He watches Aleck. He then very quickly kicks at him.

Aleck's plan worked. Aleck quickly slid left then kneed mr.arikado's calf.

He grabs Alecks knee. "Come now. go all out with me." He grins at him and lets go. "Normal tactics won't work." He quickly grabs alecks arm and hits his wrist, elbow and side of his neck with an open hand and jumps back. "Use your weapons. I wabt to see what you are capable of,"

"Sir! It isn't right to pull out my weapon on my employer! Are you sure you want me to?" Aleck asked dbfounded but not letting his guard down. He took extra care before the match started to replace the internal Mauser magazine with one tht could hold copper BB's

Arikado smirks and nods. "I never said it would be easy to shoot me."

The mortician returns from his office to leave his shift. He stops when he sees one of the cabinet's dented and wide open. one of the lab coats where missing as a few things where knocked over and the exit door was open. His eyes widen. he bolts to the phone and calls the police.

Aleck's assasin training kicked in again. He quickly retrieved a switchblade from his pocket and held the mauser in the other. Aleck brought plenty of ammunition and mastered reloading his mauser. He quickly unleashed a swarm of copper BB's and charged mr.Arikado

He ducked under the bbs and stood up grabbing the switchblade arm and flips Aleck over him. "Very good actually." He smirks and says "my turn." He grabs Aleck by his shirt and yanks him up before turning as a guard came in. "Sir this is urgent." Arikado sighs and lets go of Aleck. "Shall we call this a draw?"

"No. I was about to lose anyway. So lets say that you win." Aleck admitted defeat with a bit of a loss in demeanor. He then swithchef the internal magazine once again to real bullets. He quickly loaded a clip of 12 bullets, retacted his switchblade. And turned at attention to the other guard.

Arikado looks to the guard and nods. "Ready the car." The guard nods and walks out quickly. Arikado looks to Aleck. "Since you did well I shall let you tag along with me Aleck. You will find out the true purpose of the Arikado Organization." He says and walks out of the office.

Aleck switches the magazine in his mauser once again then quuckly follows arikado to the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.