The Arikado Organization

• Thread starter Alucard Adrian Tepes
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
He throws aleck to the ground with all his might.

Arikado winces watching. "That definitely hurt."

"A...a...ow." Aleck said quietly."ooh!" The other guards shouted. This motivated aleck to get back up and continue fighting. "Nice try." Aleck said suddenly bursting I to the air. Latching onto his opponents head aleck repeatedly punch.

The man stumbled around frantically trying to get him off. Finally he shouts "i give up, I give up!"

Aleck quickly flipped off the man's shoulders and landed gracefully. Soon after helping the man regain his balance and bowing facing mr.arikado.

Arikado claps to him. "Very good Aleck. You did a fine job."

"Thank you." Aleck spoke again. Turning to face his opponent,"great job. You Nearly had me there." Aleck then quickly rejoined the ranks of his colleagues. Though some were not pleased and eyed him as he walked by them.

One by one the battles went on. After anhour had passed Arikado says "Aleck and Anderson. please enter the arena."

Aleck entered the arena quickly and quietly. Entering a battle stance, Aleck spoke again,"May the best win" aleck had a wicked grin on his face.

The slim man rolls his eyes. "Yeah yeah come on kid lets get this over with." He gets into his fighting stance. Arikado gives the go again

Aleck tightens up his muscles and prepares to defend against an attack. Not knowing what his opponent will do.

The man dashes at aleck before throwing a punch at his face. putting all his weight into it.

"Nice shot." Aleck quickly remarked after coughing up blood."Now it's my turn." Aleck soon followed up. Aleck grabbed the man and put him in a headlock while repeatedly punching. Aleck had an evil look in his eyes.

The man grips Alecks arm pulling with all his might. He began elbowing Alecks ribs before his motions slowed. Finally he passes out.

Arikado steps into the arena and says. "Alright Aleck. You have won." He looks to the rest of the men who were staring at Aleck in shock. "Does anyone else wish to fight him?"

As he scanned over the men not a single one showed any signs of wanting to fight. One of them finally says. "No sir. Aleck has clearly beaten the best of us. I mean... Anderson is the one who fought you last year."

Arikado smirks as he closed his eyes nodding. "Indeed he was."

Aleck was completely surprised. Shell shocked you could say. "Looks like being an ex-con has its perks." He whispered to himself. His face showed absolute shock as he looked at his master. Realizing that this wasn't a joke.

"Well Aleck. Our battle will begin tomorrow. You can use weapons in this battle if you like. I will be going unarmed." He says and pats him on the back. " You did good today."

Aleck stood there motionless.not knowing what to do. He went to retrieve his weapon and go back to his post. No one spoke no one even looked him in the eyes. Aleck continued on and went to his original position 10 feet away from mr. Arikado's office

Arikado walked to him and pats his shoulder. "Go ahead and rest for today Aleck. You will need it."

"Thank you sir." Aleck quickly walked to his room and collapsed on his bed."I...i made it" aleck said. As He slowly drifted to sleep

As the sun was beginning to rise there came a knock upon Alecks door.

In downtown London, there where doctors rushing from the ER into a operation room to save a 19 year old teen. Her clothes where bloody and she was bleeding from the throat and right forearm. Two doctors and a handful of nurses try to stop the excessive blood loss. "Dog bites to the throat and arm. We need to stabilize her, she's going into shock!" a Doctor snaps as he orders on more directions to the nurses. The teen's eyes roll as she goes into cardiac arrest.

The girl's heart flat lines before dawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.