1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

The Arena

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Jae- The nonexistant, Jul 5, 2013.

1. ((Are we still doing this?))

2. ((id like to . It seemed like itd be fun))

3. ((I'd like to too. I wonder if anyone else is.))

4. (I don't think we have all of the people who started still interested would it be possible to start it .. the rap..over with a new name but the same plot ?

5. I've created this thread for you all to discuss what you would like to do. I think I might be of some assistance if you need it.

It's perfectly fine to re-roll the plot in the same thread, since you were only 2 pages in.

• Thank Thank x 1
  6. I THINK WE SHOULD START A NEW PLOT. Yep, just yelled it..but I second the thought, djrae315

Esthalia Thanks =)

7. I'd probably join but my minds blank at the mo but I do have my link if you wanna have a look.

8. OK so in the same thread or a new one

9. we should probably start a new one, that way we can redistribute all the teams and take out those who don't want to continue

10. IM dropping out of this rp ..