The Apartment

Status
Not open for further replies.
N a m e
∞ Luxanne Marie Carlson. She typically just goes by Lux, and prefers people call her Lux.

A g e
∞ 1,597 (appears sixteen or seventeen)

S e x u a l O r i e n t a t i o n
∞ Pansexual with a preference for women

S e x
∞ Female (Femboy/Transgender/Ect.)

H e i g h t
∞ 5'11

R a c e
∞ Vampyre/Vampire

O c c u p a t i o n
∞ Briar's Book Corner, Customer Support

P e r s o n a l i t y
INFP - The Mediator

∞ Key Traits:
+ Insecure
+ Intuitive
+ Introverted
+ Feeling
+ Flexible
+ Creative
+ Passionate
+ Dedicated
+ Impractical
+ Reserved

L i k e s

∞ Rodents
Lux always had a love for mice, gerbils, hamsters, and anything like them. She found that they were easier to care for, and super adorable. She has several of them for pets. She has one hamster named Sherbert, two guinea pigs Sugar and Pepper, a ferret named Noodles, and two chinchillas Stella and Luna.

∞ ASMR
Lux is plagued with horrible anxiety and sometimes it keeps her awake at night. In order to relax herself and calm down she listens to ASMR on youtube.

∞ Creative Arts
Lux has been interested in drawing ever since she was little, and to compliment that she enjoys writing as well. Normally she prowls online writing forums where she writes with others in groups or one on one. She also enjoys listening to music, and hopes to learn how to play the piano and the guitar some day.

∞ Movies
Lux loves to sit down from the hustle and bustle of life and spend a whole two hours watching movies either alone or with friends. She's definitely a binge watcher on Netflix.

∞ Smoothie
Lux doesn't like coffee, so in order to find a replacement she started making her own smoothies and shakes to start her day.

D i s l i k e s

∞ Arguments
Fighting either listening to or participating in is something she doesn't really enjoy because it causes her anxiety to build up. She doesn't like being surrounded by negative people, even though she herself can be pretty pessimistic.

∞ Home
She doesn't enjoy being at home with her alcoholic father and older sister. They don't treat her particularly well, and she doesn't feel like it's where she belongs. It's the root of her insecurities.

∞ Summer
Lux has never been a fan of the hotter more muggier months in Biddeford. She prefers the cool season of fall and early winter. This allows her to cover up in her many fashionable sweaters.

∞ Crowds
Either being in crowds or having to speak before a crowd, Lux never seems to be able to relax. She finds it very emotionally and physically draining, and it stresses her out.

∞ Spiders
The devil's creations. All are fated to meet the bottom of her boot.

H i s t o r y

Living as a vampire has never been easy for Lux or her immediate family. Her father has always been the black sheep of their family, and when he fell in love with a human his family was disgusted. The family disowned their father, and has been shunned through out the majority of the vampire community. A spiteful vampire even disclosed the information of him being a vamprie, and having hybrid children, to their neighbors who demanded for their immediate eviction from the neighborhood. When their parents refused, the neighbors began to get violent and Lux started being harassed by kids in her school. Soon enough the family's home was invaded one night and their father was murdered as he protected them. After the loss, and the lack of justice from the government for his death, their grieving mother moved them to the city of Biddeford which was her home before meeting their father. Unfortunately, the struggle of being a single parent and a widow lead to Lux's mother coping with alcoholism. Lux's life wasn't really the same after that as their mother became cold and distant in Lux's early teens. Eventually, their mother lost her job and Lux ended up having to provide for the family while struggling with her own identity issues. When she decided to come clean with her own mental health, which she seemed to have no concern over. Though, things got even worse when Lux's mother discovered that she had been romantically involved with other women and posing as a male. From there Lux's mother seemed to turn some what abusive and disgusted by the idea, and even her little sister called her "even more of a freak of nature than their kind". Home just hasn't felt like home sense.

O t h e r

Last edited:
Thank you! I wanted to make her an odd one! Someone called her autistic though... Wasn't what I was going for at all, and thought that it was pretty rude :(​ I can't wait to play her!

I haven't looked through her CS yet, so I can't say for sure, but it is highly unlikely that she falls within the autism spectra. At its height it would be Aspergers, but I doubt even that to be the case. Whomever made that comment has no idea what they're talking about.

Reactions: Esmeray
About to change my username to something better, a new year a new day. You guys can still call me Shattered but going to change my username. Still the same guy and everything though lol.

Still working on bunnie.

• Love
About to change my username to something better, a new year a new day. You guys can still call me Shattered but going to change my username. Still the same guy and everything though lol.

Still working on bunnie.
It's cute. I think I'll call you Ven. -w-

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Justin
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Justin
Or maybe Charming would be better suited? ;P
Either one works, but Charming reminds me of Prince Charming who I always wanted to be in Disney movies lol. So Charming would be funner for me if you called me it lol

Either one works, but Charming reminds me of Prince Charming who I always wanted to be in Disney movies lol. So Charming would be funner for me if you called me it lol
That's actually pretty adorable. Charming it is. ^^

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Deer Boi and Justin
Since I can't think up the rest for Bunnie going to delete her and make a new char this weekend, since I have a better idea for a char^^

• Thank You
Vio I just had an idea for Triplets who are Humans or more like mutants with supernatural powers, since I think they would fit better in this would than A Alien Princess xD. So would it be cool to have Triplets?
The girl she would have Telekinesis
The Oldest Triplet(older brother) would have Pyrokinesis
and the youngest triplet(the baby brother) would have Flyrokinesis or Force Manipulation/Generation if that is cool should have them all up in a few hours.

Vio I just had an idea for Triplets who are Humans or more like mutants with supernatural powers, since I think they would fit better in this would than A Alien Princess xD. So would it be cool to have Triplets?
The girl she would have Telekinesis
The Oldest Triplet(older brother) would have Pyrokinesis
and the youngest triplet(the baby brother) would have Flyrokinesis or Force Manipulation/Generation if that is cool should have them all up in a few hours.
I would count all three as an individual character, so I can't allow triplets. I will allow twins though. What is Flyrokinesis?

I would count all three as an individual character, so I can't allow triplets. I will allow twins though. What is Flyrokinesis?
Force Field Generation xD and okay I will take out the boy than, gotta find a pic of Twins lol. So chars will be the girl and guy Telekinesis and Pyrokinesis you know what those are right? lol, going to work on them now.

Force Field Generation xD and okay I will take out the boy than, gotta find a pic of Twins lol. So chars will be the girl and guy Telekinesis and Pyrokinesis you know what those are right? lol, going to work on them now.
Yeah I know what those are. Sounds good to me then! Would it be alright if you made a separate CS for them both? xD

Yeah I know what those are. Sounds good to me then! Would it be alright if you made a separate CS for them both? xD
Oh alright lol, on different sheets or can I keep it in one post. Was going to a guy and girl but found an amazing pics of twin girls who just scream what I am thinking of now that I had to change style lol. This is the pic Blue would be Telekinesis user and Red... duh, Pyrokinesis. If you want on separate posts I can do that too.
Eiri.full.474849.jpg

Oh alright lol, on different sheets or can I keep it in one post. Was going to a guy and girl but found an amazing pics of twin girls who just scream what I am thinking of now that I had to change style lol. This is the pic Blue would be Telekinesis user and Red... duh, Pyrokinesis. If you want on separate posts I can do that too.
Eiri.full.474849.jpg
different sheets and same post works I suppose. Ah they're cute! Almost makes me not want to make my girl straight.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
SGC6U1g.png

Eiri.full.474849.jpg

CERENA PETROVA
General
Full Name
Cerena Katya Petrova

Aliases/Nicknames
CeCe

Title(s)
N/A

Preferred Name(s)
Cerena or CeCe

Age/Date of Birth
Nineteen/July 4th, 1996 (Cancer)

Sex/Gender
Female/Girl

Sexual Orientation
Bisexual

Race
Human (Mutant)

Voice
The Black Haired Girl (Jade West/Elizabeth Gillies)-Link

Languages Spoken
English/Russian/Spanish/Italian

Occupation
College Student

Appearance
Body Structure
Cerena is a model skinny girl, not weighing more than 100 pounds even when soaking wet. She has a nice figure for a girl her age, not too much, but not too little. Cerena doesn't really workout that much, liking the indoors more than being outside. Her body is the right proportion for her weight and height.

Eye Color
Cerena has these striking Green-Gold eyes that sparkled when she is really interested in something or someone.

Hair Color
Her and her twin sister both decided to dye their hair silver-white when they turned eighteen, they are both natural blondes, but the silver-white hair they love the look.

Height
Cerena stands about 5'6" out of heels and around 6'0" in heels. She is not ashamed of her height, she actually loves how tall she looks when she wears 6 inch heels, which she wears all the time.

Weight
Cerena is a very skinny and lean girl, she weighs around 87 to 95 pounds. It's not her choice, she does love to eat, she just has a fast metabolism.

Personality
ISFJ PERSONALITY (“THE DEFENDER”)

Five Good Traits
Five Bad Traits
Ideals/Beliefs
Details
Quirks
Hobbies
Interests

Strengths
Abilities
Physical
Mental

Weaknesses
Fears
Physical
Mental

History

Misc

ARIANA PETROVA
General
Full Name

Ariana Katarina Petrova

Aliases/Nicknames
Ari, Annie, Bambi

Title(s)
N/A

Preferred Name(s)
Ariana Or Ari

Age/Date of Birth
Nineteen/July 4th, 1996 (Cancer)

Sex/Gender
Female/Girl

Sexual Orientation
Bisexual

Race
Human (Mutant)

Voice
The Red Haired Girl (Cat Valentine/Ariana Grande)-Link
Languages Spoken
English/Russian/Spanish/Italian

Occupation
College Student

Appearance
Body Structure

Like her sister, Ariana is a very skinny girl. Unlike her sister, Ariana works out a lot. She goes to the gym three times a week, so her body is not only because of genetics it's also because of her dedicated daily routine.

Eye Color
Ariana has those striking Green-Gold eyes like her sister. Her eyes usually light up when she is excited, that might also be from the fire inside of her.

Hair Color
Ariana was the one that came up with the genius idea for the girls to dye their hair silver-white. Since doing so, she hasn't regretted it yet, she loves her hair this color.

Height
Ariana stands at 5'6" and in heels, just like her sister, she stands at around 6'0".

Weight
Even though she would never tell anyone this, Ariana weighs around 95-100 pounds. She would feel disrespected if anyone ever dared to ask that.

Personality
ENFJ PERSONALITY (“THE PROTAGONIST”)

Five Good Traits
Five Bad Traits
Ideals/beliefs
Details
Quirks
Hobbies
Interests

Strengths
Abilities
Physical
Mental

Weaknesses
Fears
Physical
Mental

History

Misc

@Vio I was about to finish the Twins but got side tracked with real life stuff I have to do. But at least I got farther than before, but will have Twins done if not later tonight, tomorrow.

• Thank You
Lets see who has yet to make their characters >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.