Sex/Gender :
Male

Sexual Orientation :
Pansexual

Race :
Half sheep/Half human

Languages Spoken :
Portuguese & Korean
English: He isn't very fluent, but he understand most basic things.

N/A

A p p e a r a n c e

Body Structure :
Lean; medium toned

Eye Color :
Left-Eyepatched
Right- Light blue

Hair Color :
Naturally white

Height :
6'5

Weight :

Skin Tone :
Lightly tanned; almost pale

Scars :
A lot from sleeping at dangerous times

Tattoos :
One
Two

Marks :
One strange mark

P e r s o n a l i t y

Five Good Traits :
Leisurely
Patient
Protective
Reliable
Faithful

Five Bad Traits :
Reserved
Anxious
Sarcastic
Vague
A bit Pretentious

Interests :
Photography
Cooking
Public Speaking
✎Cruising
Singing

✎Gaming

Coffee||Tea||Pillows||Sweatpants||Snow||Bubblegum
Popsicle||Guitars||Nights||Moonshine||Sunlight

Dislikes
Pulled Horns||Insults||Public Humiliation
Loud Interruptions||Major Changes

Fears :
Knowing the truth about himself and his purpose.
Seeing the darker side of him.

History

Misc :
Narcolepsy was what he was diagnosed with when he was little. He has been taking
pills for it to reduce the amount of times he'd fall asleep out of no where, but they don't
help much.

Last edited:
Reactions: Esmeray
@Shattered♦Secrets™

Hey don't forget to finish your CS darling <3
Oh yeah I am, just been busy with finals and stuff. But Christmas break starts this friday So only thing I will after to worry about holding me up his work^^

MAJOR WIP

General Information

FULL NAME
Hakumei Kurosawa

NICKNAME
Haku

SEXUALITY
Pansexual

RACE
Bakeneko

LANGUISHES SPOKEN
English, Japanese

OCCUPATION
Unemployed

Beyond the Mirror

FIVE GOOD TRAITS
Persistent:
Once he sets his mind on something, Hakumei isn't likely to give up. He holds on firmly to his beliefs and won't easily budge when someone tries to change his mind.
❥ Independent: Mostly, at least. Hakumei grew up on the streets and a large chunk of his childhood he spent fending for himself. In other words, he knows how to take care of himself.
❥ Loyal: Hakumei doesn't like people. Humans in particular. He tends to push people away rather than let anyone get too close to him. Yet once that thorny shell of his is overcome, one will find a very beautifully blooming rose. Hakumei is extremely loyal to his friends, and although he may not seem like it at first glance, would do just about anything for them.
❥ Adaptable: The life on the street has thought him one and another thing about improvisation and constantly adapting to an ever changing environment. He doesn't particularly like big and sudden changes, but he does know how to deal with them.
❥ Protective: It may seem strange, coming from such a little guy. Yet Hakumei is actually very protective of those few he cares for, and as mentioned earlier, would do almost anything for them. He won't hesitate taking on a fight, if it means protecting he holds dear.

FIVE BAD TRAITS
Stubborn:
Once he sets his mind on something, Hakumei isn't likely to give up. Some may call it steadfastness, but it most likely goes beyond that. He doesn't like to admit when he's wrong and tends to hold on to his beliefs for as long as he possibly could.
❥ Judgmental: Hakumei can seem very judgmental at times. He tends to jump to conclusions far too quickly, and often creates opinions of things rather quickly – which may prevent him from seeing them as they really are.
❥ Moody: Hakumei will easily come across as moody, if not even outright aggressive at times. He will sulk over the silliest of things and isn't exactly the easiest person to deal with most of the time. There is a mild childishness in his behavior. Especially in this regard.
❥ Demanding: Oh, Hakumei may seem very demanding at times. That's usually mostly just his attempt at covering up his own embarrassment, however.
❥ Overly Confident: Sometimes on the verge of arrogance, Hakumei at least doesn't seem to lack confidence in his own abilities. Sometimes he may just be a little too confident, however. He isn't as big and powerful as he seems to think and so tends to take on way more than he can handle.

FEARS
Imprisonment
Abandonment
Humans

Climbing
Exploring
Nighttime
Napping
Hunting
Snuggling
Sweets
Fish
Playing Games
Snow

DISLIKES
Water
Being patted without his consent
Children
Humans
Being called "cute"
Being mistaken for a girl
Hard labor
Losing
Rules
Seeming weak

History

Misc

Last edited:

@T E R R O R
Shattered♦Secrets™
@Aka~Kitsune
@Summer Nights
@andrew21234
@Gladis
@neptune
@Vio

Hey everyone!!! I apologize for my absence here. I will be reviewing and accepting character sheets either after work today or sometime this weekend. If you have not finished you character sheets please do so quickly. If you have not posted them you will have a week to do so! You cannot post until I accept the sheets.

On another note, who would like to be the other two people that actually OWN the apartment. If not I will be making Corinna an NPC and the apartment owner!​

Hey everyone!!! I apologize for my absence here. I will be reviewing and accepting character sheets either after work today or sometime this weekend. If you have not finished you character sheets please do so quickly. If you have not posted them you will have a week to do so! You cannot post until I accept the sheets.

On another note, who would like to be the other two people that actually OWN the apartment. If not I will be making Corinna an NPC and the apartment owner!
Well shit! I gotta get my boy done soon then, don't I? XD From the looks of it, he is going to be a human, since the rest of the cast seems to be non-humans.​

I MIGHT be able to play one of the people who owns it. I am not sure, but I will be putting it on his sheet if that is the case ^~^

On another note, who would like to be the other two people that actually OWN the apartment. If not I will be making Corinna an NPC and the apartment owner!​
Marcel can own it :O

The Basics
Name: Jonas Eldridge Gold
Age/Birthday: 21, August 5th, Leo
Sex/Gender: Male
Orientation: Pansexual
Race: Satyr
Languages Spoken: English, conversational Italian

Appearance
Height: 5'10"
Body Structure: Jonas is of average weight in relation to his height. He likes to keep active and his body reflects that with lean muscles and somewhat gangly legs. He isn't very strong, but that doesn't stop him from trying.
Eye Color: Blue
Style: Jonas wears whatever is comfortable and he's a little bit of a fashion disaster. He prefers baggy clothes that he can move around in, and doesn't often go places without a hat. His fondness for head-wear may or may not have to do with concealing his goat-like horns.

Personality
ENFP - The Campaigner

Jonas is one of those odd individuals who actually enjoys paint fumes. He's also drawn to gasoline and shoe polish.

[ Animals ]
Jonas appreciates all creatures great and small, but there's a soft spot in his heart for almost every dog he's ever come across.

[ Music ]
What good is life without music? Jonas will listen to anything and everything, and can usually be found with at least one earbud in. His favorite sounds are experimental and anything with a good beat.

[ Parties ]
Jonas loves to go out and have a good time. He's always up for some kind of adventure.

Dislikes:
[ Being Fussed Over ]
Just because Jonas is a bit of a disorganized mess doesn't mean that he wants others to clean up after him. There is a method to his madness and if you don't understand it, that's your problem.

[ Ignorance ]
Jonas hates when other people make assumptions, especially when those assumptions come at the expense of someone else's feelings. He doesn't like to see anyone upset.

[ Creative Block ]
Sometimes, it's impossible for Jonas to paint or do anything creative. When that happens, he tends to get depressed and retreats into himself.

[ Spiders ]
They're just gross, okay? He doesn't want anyone to kill them, he just doesn't want them near him or his stuff.

Skills:
[ Archery ]
Jonas has been practicing the sport for years and considers himself to be rather good. He doesn't hunt animals, though, only targets.

[ Art/Drawing ]
When he was younger, just doodling in notebooks and messing about in water-color, Jonas never dreamed that art could become a career. But somehow, people enjoy his work and Jonas is happy to do anything creative.

History
Born to two free-spirits who were single-handedly attempting to preserve the ideas of peace, love and harmony perpetuated by the 1960s, Jonas spent a large portion of his childhood off-grid. Year after year, the family struggled to get by, but while there was a shortage of money and necessities, there was never a shortage of love. Just before the start of middle school, the family left the commune behind for city life and his free-spirited, fun loving parents took corporate jobs that turned them into different people. If it weren't for the abundance of friends that he'd made at school, Jonas would have been one lonely kid. The house that the family had moved into had never been home for Jonas, and throughout high school, he was never home unless he could help it. After graduation, Jonas left his broken relationship with his parents behind and set off to find himself.

Extra
Sleeps on his stomach
Prefers tea over coffee
Thinks the moon-landing was a hoax
He is accepted!! Very well done. ^^

• Love
Reactions: neptune
He is accepted!! Very well done. ^^
Yay, thank you! c:

And if we need some more humans, I'd be happy to take a second character.

Here is my first CS. I'll make the second one once I find out if we need an extra human or supernatural, since my character can go either way!​

--- --- ---

General

Full Name :
Katilynn Archer

Aliases/Nicknames :
Kat, Kate, Katie

Title(s) :
Little Miss

Preferred Name:
She prefers to go by her full name

Age/Date of Birth :
Sixteen years old/October 27

Sex/Gender :
Cisgender Female

Sexual Orientation :
Demisexual
(In between being sexually attracted and asexual. Usually implies being sexually attracted to a person comes from bonding and not from their psychical looks.)

Race:
Human

Voice :
(Not sure if this is a required thing...)

Languages Spoken :
English, a bit of Spanish, Japanese, and French.

Errand girl.

Appearance

mydkj2g.jpg

Body Structure :
Thin
Eye Color :
Brown
Hair Color :
Brown
Height :
5'2"
Weight :
117 lbs
Scars:
She has a few scattered on her body playing rough outside.
Tattoos:
None, but she is wanting to get a heart somewhere on her body.
Piercings:
Both ears are pierced, as well as her belly button.
Marks :
Same scars.
Style:
(Best to explain IC, might fill in later!)

Personality

Five Good Traits:
Responsible - She will always do her responsibilities. This is what contrasts her childish nature.
Honor - Her promises are her word. If she promises something, she will always keep to it.
Nurturing - She is VERY good with children, and will try to protect them at as if they are her own.
Playful - When in a good mood, she can be HIGHLY playful. Sometimes to the point that she has to be told to stop, since it is either distracting or she has to do her responsibilities.
Integrates - Possibly the best part about her personality is the fact that she will [more likely than not forcefully] include people into conversations. If she is talking to her roommate and she sees some friends walking past her, she is going to call them over and make them chime in.

Five Bad Traits:
(She has six, but Fussy goes with Childish, so I am making Fussy a sub trait for childish! Plus, having six bad traits isn't bad, rather gives her more flaws!)
Childish - She is very childish in almost every way other than that the fact that she is responsible.
Fussy - She likes things a certain way. A common insult is claiming that she has "OCD" even though she in fact does not.
Impatient - She expects whoever she asks to do something to be done with it in a timely manner. If she asks them to make food, they better get their butt in that kitchen that second.
Indecisive - When given a choice, almost all are difficult to her. Simply asking her if she would like paper or plastic would make her frustrated, since she can not decide which she wants more without thinking for a rather long time--which is the opposite of what she will do.
Inconsistent (In Mood) - It is rather common for her to have mood swings, which results in comments like: "Do you have to be so bipolar?" or "Are you PMSing?" even though she most likely is experiencing either.
Stubborn - Almost to the point of bigotry, she can be hard to please either in the fact that she hates most ideas, or has a hard time wrapping her mind around things. New ideas are hard for her to understand at times.

Ideals/beliefs:
She believes that everything has to be done one way. There really isn't more than one way of doing something in her eyes. She can listen to someone's ideas respectfully, but will ask questions since she herself does not understand. New ideas aren't something that she can always easily accept. She will accept some, but others she will not.

She believes that love is love, no matter what. No matter race, gender, size, or shape. She also believes that everyone should do what makes them happy, no matter how stupid she thinks that they are (example: wanting to ride a skateboard down a three floor building's roof, and trying to land into a pool.

Quirks :
Physical Quirks

-Sneezes rather quietly--can even be compared to a "mouse"
-Writes with her right hand, but will use her left hand more often than not.
-Loves the flavor of tropical fruits.
-Will almost always greet a person with a hug.
-Highly ticklish!

Vocal Quirks
-Will only speak in initials or acronyms when scared or nervous
-Will sometimes use malapropisms without realizing it.
-Makes sound effects when bored (think comic book actions.)
-Forgets everyone's name, so gives them nicknames--which change depending on her mood (food for when she is hungry, etc.)
-talks about objects as if they were people
-Calls people by family pronouns (father for men, mother for women, grandma/grandmother for older women, sister for girls, etc.)

Hobbies :
-Cooking
-Making other people clean
-Back seat "driving"

Interests :

-Tropical fruits
-People who do what she says
-Kids!
-Toys! (likes them better than children...)

Dislikes
-Spicy foods
-Ice cubes
-Creaked objects
-Garbage!
-Winter/Cold spaces

Relationships

Parents:
Her parents died at a very young age right after her brothers were born. She however is a carbon copy of her mother, but her personality is a split between the two parents. Who she takes after more is hard to say.
Sister:
She has an older sister, who she isn't very close with.
Brothers:
She has two twin brothers, who were the last siblings that she will get. She enjoys watching them, but can't since she has to work.
Grandparents:
She lives with her grandparents, since they are the only parent figures that she has left. Luckily, her grandparents had children young. However, some are shocked to find out that they are grandparents, since Kat's parents have been gone for a very long time.

Weaknesses
Fears:

Pagophobia - The fear of ice or frost.
Trypophobia - The fear of clusters of holes, pods, circles, cracks, cuts and/or other asymmetrical shapes.
Olfactophobia - The fear of smells or odors.

Physical:
Size - She might pick a fight, but someone could easily pick her up and drag her off to her bedroom.

History
Katilynn at a glance would have a hard life, but to her? She thinks that her life is the best that it ever could be. She has to work to help support her grandparents, since they are getting close to the point when they should be careful. Plus, trying to support her and her three siblings is tough as it is for them. She works as an errand girl at the local elderly center, and also does home visits to the elderly that live outside of the nursing home. She enjoys helping people, so much that she will try to take care of people as if they are her children. In her eyes, everyone is part of her family. And because of that, she welcomes everyone in with open arms, and calls them as such!
She is accepted!!! I like her quirks. xD

MAJOR WIP

General Information

FULL NAME
Hakumei Kurosawa

NICKNAME
Haku

SEXUALITY
Pansexual

RACE
Bakeneko

LANGUISHES SPOKEN
English, Japanese

OCCUPATION
Unemployed

Beyond the Mirror

FIVE GOOD TRAITS
Persistent:
Once he sets his mind on something, Hakumei isn't likely to give up. He holds on firmly to his beliefs and won't easily budge when someone tries to change his mind.
❥ Independent: Mostly, at least. Hakumei grew up on the streets and a large chunk of his childhood he spent fending for himself. In other words, he knows how to take care of himself.
❥ Loyal: Hakumei doesn't like people. Humans in particular. He tends to push people away rather than let anyone get too close to him. Yet once that thorny shell of his is overcome, one will find a very beautifully blooming rose. Hakumei is extremely loyal to his friends, and although he may not seem like it at first glance, would do just about anything for them.
❥ Adaptable: The life on the street has thought him one and another thing about improvisation and constantly adapting to an ever changing environment. He doesn't particularly like big and sudden changes, but he does know how to deal with them.
❥ Protective: It may seem strange, coming from such a little guy. Yet Hakumei is actually very protective of those few he cares for, and as mentioned earlier, would do almost anything for them. He won't hesitate taking on a fight, if it means protecting he holds dear.

FIVE BAD TRAITS
Stubborn:
Once he sets his mind on something, Hakumei isn't likely to give up. Some may call it steadfastness, but it most likely goes beyond that. He doesn't like to admit when he's wrong and tends to hold on to his beliefs for as long as he possibly could.
❥ Judgmental: Hakumei can seem very judgmental at times. He tends to jump to conclusions far too quickly, and often creates opinions of things rather quickly – which may prevent him from seeing them as they really are.
❥ Moody: Hakumei will easily come across as moody, if not even outright aggressive at times. He will sulk over the silliest of things and isn't exactly the easiest person to deal with most of the time. There is a mild childishness in his behavior. Especially in this regard.
❥ Demanding: Oh, Hakumei may seem very demanding at times. That's usually mostly just his attempt at covering up his own embarrassment, however.
❥ Overly Confident: Sometimes on the verge of arrogance, Hakumei at least doesn't seem to lack confidence in his own abilities. Sometimes he may just be a little too confident, however. He isn't as big and powerful as he seems to think and so tends to take on way more than he can handle.

FEARS
Imprisonment
Abandonment
Humans

Climbing
Exploring
Nighttime
Napping
Hunting
Snuggling
Sweets
Fish
Playing Games
Snow

DISLIKES
Water
Being patted without his consent
Children
Humans
Being called "cute"
Being mistaken for a girl
Hard labor
Losing
Rules
Seeming weak

History

Misc

You just need to finish history ^^

Honya.Lala.600.1913117.jpg

G e n e r a l

Full Name :
Marcel E. Ryatt

Aliases/Nicknames :
Mark/Marce/Marki

Title(s) :
Freak/Sheep/Loser

Preferred Name :
Marcel

Age/Date of Birth :
24|1/22

Sex/Gender :
Male

Sexual Orientation :
Pansexual

Race :
Half sheep/Half human

Languages Spoken :
Portuguese & Korean
English: He isn't very fluent, but he understand most basic things.

N/A

A p p e a r a n c e

Body Structure :
Lean; medium toned

Eye Color :
Left-Eyepatched
Right- Light blue

Hair Color :
Naturally white

Height :
6'5

Weight :

Skin Tone :
Lightly tanned; almost pale

Scars :
A lot from sleeping at dangerous times

Tattoos :
One
Two

Marks :
One strange mark

P e r s o n a l i t y

Five Good Traits :
Leisurely
Patient
Protective
Reliable
Faithful

Five Bad Traits :
Reserved
Anxious
Sarcastic
Vague
A bit Pretentious

[spoili]

Ideals/beliefs :
Quirks :
Hobbies :
Interests :

Dislikes
Strengths
Abilities :
Physical :
Mental :
Weaknesses
Fears :
Physical :
Mental :
History
Misc
Narcolepsy

[/spoili]

You just need to finish the rest of personality, strengths, weaknesses, and then like a short paragraph for History. ^^

• Love
Work In Progress...
Nardack.600.942568.jpg

Full Name
Bunnie Catherine Davenport

Aliases/Nicknames
Bun Bun/B.B./Cathy

Title
Princess Bunnie Of Stelliaira

Preferred Name
Bunnie or Bun Bun

Age/Date of Birth
Twenty/April 20th, 1995

Sex/Gender
Female/Female

Sexual Orientation
Bisexual

Race
Witch/Human

Voice
Speaking Voice- The Red Head (Cat) (Link)
Singing Voice- The Girl (Link)

Languages Spoken
Stellian (Her Realm's National Language), English, Spanish, Italian, French, Armenian, Swahili, Korean, Mandarin, Japanese

Occupation
Actress/Singer

Appearance
Facial Structure :
Body Structure :
Eye Color :
Hair Color :
Height :
Weight :
Skin Tone :
Scars :
Tattoos :
Piercings :
Marks :
Style :

Personality
ENFJ PERSONALITY (“THE PROTAGONIST”)
(ENFJs are natural-born leaders, full of passion and charisma. Forming around two percent of the population, they are oftentimes our politicians, our coaches and our teachers, reaching out and inspiring others to achieve and to do good in the world. With a natural confidence that begets influence, ENFJs take a great deal of pride and joy in guiding others to work together to improve themselves and their community.)

Five Good Traits :
Five Bad Traits :
Ideals/beliefs :
Details :
Quirks :
Hobbies :
Interests :

Relationships
Father :
Mother :
Sisters :
Brothers :
Grandparents :
Uncles :
Aunts :
Cousins :
Strengths
Arsenal :
Abilities :
Physical :
Mental :

Weaknesses
Fears :
Physical :
Mental :

History

Misc
You still have quite a bit to finish up! xD

She is accepted!!! I like her quirks. xD
Thank you! I wanted to make her an odd one! Someone called her autistic though... Wasn't what I was going for at all, and thought that it was pretty rude :(​ I can't wait to play her!

Thank you! I wanted to make her an odd one! Someone called her autistic though... Wasn't what I was going for at all, and thought that it was pretty rude :(​ I can't wait to play her!
She didn't come across that way to me, but I'm not educated in the effects of autism.

She didn't come across that way to me, but I'm not educated in the effects of autism.
I think it's just the way that she acts different. Probably because she is very childish as well. Quirks along is what made them think that, so that is why they said that. She isn't though, which is the funny part o.o

Also, I'll get that other character up sometime this weekend (probably tomorrow now that I look at it.)

• Thank You
I will have Bunnie done tomorrow, no work or school

• Thank You
I think it's just the way that she acts different. Probably because she is very childish as well. Quirks along is what made them think that, so that is why they said that. She isn't though, which is the funny part o.o

Also, I'll get that other character up sometime this weekend (probably tomorrow now that I look at it.)
I look forward to seeing what you guys come up with. I am finishing up my second character now.

Status
Not open for further replies.