Invitation Status
  1. Look for groups
  2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My time zone is Mountain Standard Time. I work a very stressful job, and am usually busy.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
I don't have a favorite genre. I can role-play under any genre and I enjoy doing so. Though, I tend to stray more towards Fantasy, Modern, Scifi, Drama, Magical, Supernatural, and Romance (BL/Hetero/GL).
pizap.com14403023130341_zpswp8afz5a.jpg

Room C-16 is home to a few kids just trying to get by in life, but that doesn't mean they're not willing to open their door for those who need it.

[btn=modb|https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/threads/the-apartment-1-8-players.129544/]Interest Check[/btn]​

Can I join? c:

I'm sorry I haven't gotten to you sooner. I haven't been able to update this thread because I've been busy with school. We are currently full on 8 but if someone drops out or is withdrawn you will be the first to get a spot. ^^

I'm sorry I haven't gotten to you sooner. I haven't been able to update this thread because I've been busy with school. We are currently full on 8 but if someone drops out or is withdrawn you will be the first to get a spot. ^^
Okay ^^

This sounds like it'd be loads of fun... So, I'm interested! Please respond to this or PM me, either or is fine!

Status
Not open for further replies.