The Antique Shop [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tarot

Original poster
Okay, before this even starts I want people to know I am looking for two paragraphs plus for this role-play. The only way you could convince me down to one is that you have really good skills over your character creation and plotting plot twists or events.

This role-play will be about a female (we can decide her age, anywhere from 17-25) who comes to work at an antique shop that has things that do magical and mysterious things. I want this to be played with the shop owner who can be just about any age and either gender. I want them to go through adventures in a normal, small town a little ways off from a large city with each artifact they have. Maybe an urn breaks and they are sucked into another world, maybe someone buys an idol and they have to stop the dead from rising. This will require someone who is willing to come up with ideas and twists for the role-play. Also there could be smut/sexual things going on in this role-play or they could simply have a friendly relation, it depends on what we want to do.

Anyone interested? Send me a message!
Feel free to use this idea with others if you like it. The offer is now closed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.