The Anime Runner (W/LadyNeko)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

AgentYukine

Original poster
tumblr_ndaiezDYpE1tbap20o1_500.gif

You know what we're doing. This is just here to keep track of the characters and stuff. And I'm sorry but we are sooo not going exactly with the fandom. Heck I can barely recap over what happened in the first movie. Don't forget about the eight character limit ffs.

Squad 1
Yato (Young)
Yukine
Sasha
Kagari

Squad 2
Shinoa
Seraphim
Hinata
Undertaker

@LadyNeko

Last edited by a moderator:
905989bf9b4fb9696cc5e3f242dbc421.gif

Yukine
Currently alive, why do I even need to explain his powers, currently serving in squadrant 1. No romantic relationships.
Noragami

tumblr_inline_npeebaYk8T1tp60fd_500.gif

Shinoa
Currently alive, has a key that turns into a scythe upon request, currently serving in squadrant 1. There's a demon inside this scythe that allows the scythe to become basically indestructible. No romantic relationships.
Owari no Seraph

tumblr_mwldifraqs1t23i3co1_400.gif

Sasha
Currently alive, no powers, serving in squadrant 2. No romantic relationships.
Attack on Titan

rwQg6.gif

Hinata
Currently alive, no powers, serving in squadrant 2. No romantic relationships.
Haikyuu​

fWiVK2i.png

Name: Yato
Personality: Shy; and a bit kept to himself, but he is a boy so he is adventurous and curious as a cat.
Fandom: Noragami

ed43f26a7d4770f6cedc2a2e02945db7bc2cc29d_hq.jpg

Name: Seraphim
Personality: Shy, but VERY opinionated. She is loud, but keeps most of her feelings inside.
Fandom: Is This A Zombie?

741d52bfeae751fe3b0037334ea38b45.jpg

Name: Undertaker (people call me Takes for short)
Personality: A mysterious lad. He's the type of person who knows everything about everybody, and if you manage to hide something from him, he will eventually find out about it.
Fandom: Black Butler

877cd712dc7c8bb660125d35a8eaa6856a02f82e2e8c9fb2650d8fcc9b67b921.jpg

Name: Shuu
Personality: A guy. Pretty much sums up his personality! The only thing that falls from his 'guy-like' personality is that he doesn't care what gender you are, he will still tell you what his thinks, no matter if it hurts your feelings or not. He also is a quiet, but loud person. His insides (feelings) are quiet, but his opinion is loud. He is loyal, and caring. But also a goof, and a meany. Shuu is sensitive to some subjects that relate to his bad history. Shuu can also be a badass, and will stun you on how good he can be at capturing a smile from the ladies.

Hinata
Tags; Seraphim

Hinata sighed as he realized how bored he really was. Something was missing in his life. Just then, he had a great idea. He needed to lighten the mood here! He gazed left and right before finally finding someone who looked ready for a good jokin'. He knew her as merely Seraphim, one of the prettiest girls around. They barely spoke, but that didn't stop his confident stride towards her. He stopped abruptly in front of her and smiled. "Hi, babe." He said, winking in his dorky way, laughing uncontrollably on the inside.

Sasha
Tags; Yato

Sasha sighed as she took a bite into the potato she stole from the kitchen. Again. She was lost in oblivion as she tasted this heavenly potato. It was then she noticed that Yato was watching her from one of the tables. "Do you seriously stay here all day until it's time to run?" She asked playfully, finishing the potato and wiping her mouth with her sleeve. She then ran some water on her hands and splashed her face before turning back towards the little boy, expecting an answer instead of silence.

Yukine
Tags; Undertaker

Yukine made a small effort to pop his muscles as he waltzed on over to Undertaker. The guy was old, and kind of creepy, but everybody here felt like they trusted him, and Yukine used him as a go-to when he needed someone to talk to. He took a deep breath and started to speak. "Is it hard being the only guy in your squadrant? I can't imagine being stuck with Sasha..." He mumbled the last part, shifting his hands into the pocket of his jackets and casually swaying with the wind.

Shinoa
Tags; Shuu

Shinoa sighed as she made an actual effort to talk to the rambunctious male. But it wasn't a pleasant one. "You're sure you don't have anger issues, right? Because you genuinely concern me." She informed him, twirling her key in her hands just in case he attacked. She knew she was crossing a clear line, but Shinoa is Shinoa. She doesn't care. A mischievous smirk appeared on her face as her eyes came back to Shuu, wondering how he'd react this time.​

Seraphim
Tags; Hinata

Seraphim was enjoying the day, nice and warm as she noticed the red head; Hinata, approach. She sighed, as she stared down at him, wondering if it was time to run or not. She hoped it wasn't, she kind of wanting to relax a bit more. The team, of now 8, had came up with squadrints that had either 2-3 people determining who ran at what time. The youngster was in her squadrint, squad number 2, and as he approached she wondered if it was there turn. Cockily, he murmured a phrase that struck Seraphim down to the bone. She hoped down from the tower in one leap, landing in front of him, her shirt and hair flying up slightly from the dirt and breeze that shot up towards her face from the land. "Excuse me?" She raised an eyebrow. "What did you just say, you perv!" She spat, slapping him across the face. It wasn't a hard slap, but it was meaningful. Enough power to get the point through. Seraphim stepped back to notice her work, sort of feeling sorry for him. Guys tried to like her, but Seraphim had always shut them out. Seraphim blushed, and tried to hide it. The boy was sort of cute, and might be good in bed.. her thoughts cut off as 'Common Sense' sort of her brain cut in. 'He's just a boy! And you can't date anyone anyway. You know that!' Seraphim couldn't help herself from blushing, so she spun around so fast her hair brushed the boys face, leaving the precise scent filling his nose. She crossed her arms stubbornly, and muttered a 'hmph'.

Yato
Tags; Sasha
Yato stared up at the girl, stuffing her face with a potato. When Sasha had entered this world, she had created a sense of love for potatoes. Yato never understood.. potatoes were never really good raw anyway! He shook his head, listening to the woman talk. Once she was done, Sasha mentioned something 'about him always being there'. He wasn't always there, he just had a tensity to make a quiet entrance. His 'quiet entrances' always made everyone feel as if he was 'always there'. It was as if he had some sort of power...
Yato shrugged. "Well at least people don't always finding me stealing stuff.."' He mumbled. "It isn't dinnertime, were not supposed to be eating yet unless you had a late run."

Undertaker
Tags; Yukine

Undertaker chuckled, his big, booming laugh spreading throughout the room. "My boy," he sighed. "Why would it suck? Your with a bunch of ladies!" His voice enfasized on 'ladies' going higher with the ring to the word. "And unless you count Hinata as a girl, i mean I don't know why you wouldn't, I'm not with all girls!" Undertaker studied the boy. He was quite short, but he was young, and soon would grow. "You've still got a lot to learn, a ways to go, I'm sure you'll realize what life really means to you.. If we ever get out of this thing.'' He mumbled the last part, like a cuss word in church, and shrugged.

Shuu
Tags; Shinoa

Shuu squinted at the girl in rage. Yes, he had anger issues, and she wasn't helping. His anger was the only thing he remembered when he came up from the 'box.' He needed his fellow members to help him out with his anger, if he was ever going to survive the maze, and Shinoa wasn't helping. This woman needed to be told that!! ''Yes, I have anger issues!" He shouted. Slamming up out his seat, furiously. Pounding his fists on the table before he went to walk away. He turned to strut away, but he did he whispered, cautiously, ''And what about you? Any issues, you little bitch?" Shuu turned to stare her straight in the eye. "Oh, yeah! I know. You little short-ass cunt. Your to small, and people underestimate you. Is that it? I read your mind, huh?" He smirked. "Goodday, madame. And one more thing.. I was actually wasn't going to judge you for your height. I thought you were cute. But now.." He shook his head. Throwing a wink over his shoulder, he dashed away.

Hinata
Tags; Seraphim

Hinata, being a clumsy dork, fell to the ground immediately, his hand over where she slapped him. Bad decision. Either way, he still didn't completely regret this. He got to his feet and made a menacing look and growl, causing Seraphim to turn around. He made his hands into fists and was purposely punching the air between the two. "Am not!" He retorted, continuing his "menacing" attack. He finally ran out of breath and stopped, doubling over. "I just wanted to lighten the mood! It's so gloomy around here. Plus, we should be getting a new arrival pretty soon. I'd rather not have him or her live in a dumb world with no happiness!" He added, sighing. He realized that it might not be enough, so he took a deep breath and spoke again. "It's a joke, so just calm down." He ran his hand through his hair and smirked in a dorky way.

Sasha
Tags; Yato

"I'm sorry, but I happen to be starving all the time. We should be able to eat whenever we want..." She groaned, leaning against the wall closest to her. She sighed as she adjusted some of her clothing, wondering why there were some lines on her pants that looked as though they should hold something. The things it held were probably taken away when she was brought her. She finally realized that she spaced out, yet again, and turned her attention back to Yato. "And it's not stealing. It was nobody's. I just happened to come across it and claim it, that's all." She responded, wondering if that was even half true. Anyways, she thought it should be enough to satisfy the kid as she pushed herself off the wall with her leg and started to walk towards the door. "Anyways, we should be leaving soon. It's almost noon." She informed him, pointing through the window towards the sun. It was pretty amazing to even Sasha how easily she could tell what time it is by looking at the sun's position.

Yukine
Tags; Undertaker

Yukine started to chuckle, too, although it was rather lightly. To be honest, he had completely forgotten about Hinata, since he was pretty new. He shrugged and smiled with embarrassment. "Yeah, I forgot about Hinata. It's kind of hard to remember everybody all at once, you know? We're growing pretty large now, especially with the new arrivals coming pretty soon." He responded, scratching the back of his neck. He then realized what time it was. "Oh, my squad's gotta leave pretty soon. Take care of yourself, okay?" He told him playfully, giving Undertaker a light punch in the arm before turning to walk towards the gate leading into the maze.

Shinoa
Tags; Shuu

Shinoa was hurt by his words, but didn't show it. She reeled back in a dramatic fashion and placed her hand over her heart and gasped. "AT LEAST I HAVE CONTROL OF MY EMOTIONS!" She yelled back playfully, waving at Shuu's fleeing figure. She then sighed and realized the time. Squadrant 1 was leaving soon. That would mean that bastard would have to go risk his life again. Even so, Shinoa really didn't want him to get eaten. He was the one person she could tease around here. Did she have feelings for him? Of course not! She blushed and started to walk away, towards the kitchen, so that she could get a start on making dinner.​

Seraphim
Tags: Hinata

Seraphim hadn't really listened to what he was saying. She was struggling to hold back tears. She never really knew why she kept telling herself she couldn't date.. she just knew that she shouldn't and that was what she had just told herself ever since she regained her memory, what she got of it, anyway.. Seraphim whipped around, her long hair, once again, whacking him in the face. Her hair's scent sucking into his nose. "Well i appreciate your thoughtfulness." She blushed, and shrugged. Seraphim glanced to the ground, hoping he would do something to make her blush even more.. and maybe strike her 'common sense' back into the ration of being a normal woman. And being able to talk to guys without it cutting in and reminding her of her rule..

Yato
Tags; Sasha

He shrugged. "No, it wasn't stealing.. But we don't have much supplies until the box comes back up again, and God who knows when that comes anymore." Yato had been looking at the ground, and hadn't noticed her start to leave. "Well good luck." He murmured, never being good with pleasant gestures.

Undertaker
Tags; Yukine
"Alright, boy. Good luck." Undertaker had smiled as his goodbye. The crooked look to his smile usually left shivers up peoples spines, but he didn't mind.. He turned and looked around for something to do, some chore, or somebody to talk to while the runners were out. He noticed Shinoa alone, and started to aproach her.

Shuu
Tags; Squad #1

Shuu ran away, hurt but satisfied. He shouldn't have gone off, but one the other hand, the girl needed to know what he was going through.. He could've explained it to her nicely.. But she didn't need a nice gesture to approach his point. He agrued with himself for a minute, until he approached the wall where he sat and waited for his squad to arrive. Shuu wondered what the new members were going to be like, and he hoped they wouldn't have to see him strike out.. like everyone else did when he came up from the 'box'.

Hinata
Tags; Seraphim

Hinata stepped a tiny bit back after being whacked in the face yet again, but he enjoyed the scent of her hair. It was as if she bathed in flowers or something! He then realized that Seraphim had thanked him for his... Thoughtfulness? He didn't think he was being thoughtful. Oh well. Hinata shrugged and smiled again. "Heh, thanks. Didn't exactly count it as that... But oh well." He took a couple minutes to catch his breath and wipe some sweat away from his face with his sleeve. He turned to see that squad 1 was forming near the gate, and found himself praying for their safety.

Sasha
Tags; Yato and Shuu

Sasha waved to Yato, wondering why he always seemed so closed off from people. "Isn't he in squad 1?" She muttered to herself as she dashed towards the wall to see Shuu. "Oh, hey. I thought I might be the first one here, but I guess not." She told him, sitting herself down on the grass next to him as she waited for the rest of the squad to appear.

Yukine
Tags; Shuu and Sasha

Yukine sighed as he finally reached where Sasha and Shuu were waiting for him. He smiled kindly and said hello before he, too, took his seat in the grass. "So, what's the plan?" He asked curiously, picking at some grass. He looked up at the sky to see the sun beating down on them, and he wondered if today might be the day that they make some form of breakthrough. That made him smile without realizing it.

Shinoa
Tags; Undertaker

Shinoa turned to see Undertaker walking towards her, and smiled. "Howdy, old man!" She said playfully, stopping and turning to face him. "How's it been?" She ended up smiling without realizing it, and then her direction turned towards squad 1 forming near the gate. It was going to open any minute now, and then they would be gone. Nobody could help them once they were in except themselves. She then shook away her thoughts and turned her attention back to Undertaker.​

Seraphim
Tags; Hinata

Seraphim squinted her eyes, but shrugged. He didn't do what she wanted him to do, but oh well. She couldn't control everyone with her hair, or her eyes.. She had a tendinsy to do that.. Seraphim pulled her weapon; a long, wooden spear that had turquoise ribbon around the tip where the spear head imerged, and blasted it into the ground, sending her body into the tall loft. The spear was long, but it was quite long enough for her to reach down and pull it out of the ground. So she had to reach down with her feet to wiggle it out of the ground, and pull it up with her hands. Seraphim set it down next to her on the floor of the loft, and laid backward staring up at the sky, her feet dangling from the loft.

Shuu
Tags; Yukine, Sasha & Yato
Shuu didn't see anyone coming, until Sasha ran up. He smiled slightly at her, and she muttered something. "He, yeah. I guess not.." He was still feeling down about Shinoa, but he wasn't going to let that be the only thing on his mind while he was in the maze. He wouldn't..

Yato
Tags; Yukine, Sasha, & Shuu
Yato turned to leave, and dashed to the wall. It would be opening soon, indeed. He sent a silent pray up to the heavens, if there was any heavens left, as he ran to his group. He noticed Shuu, sitting on the ground looking like a bum, Yukine, looking like he just arrived, and Sasha, looking at Shuu as if they were talking before anyone had arrived. He nodded a greeting to them, not so good with hellos either, and leaned against the wall to wait for it to open.

Undertaker
Tags; Shinoa

Undertaker laughed. He enjoyed the girls teasing, and being mysterious and odd, didn't let it bother him any. "My child, it's been good. And how about you?'' He took a glance at squad 1, and hoped for them to be okay.. One squad wouldn't be enough around here, so they couldn't die..

Hinata
Tags; Open

Hinata watched with awe as Seraphim launched herself up with her spear before turning to leave. "Nice talking to you!" He called over his shoulder as he made his way to the garden. He had decided that he should probably tend to it, despite being not too skilled at gardening. He wiped his face with his sleeve and bet over to try and pick up some potatoes, but jumped after he heard the loud noises that signaled the gate opening. He looked one last time at squadrant 1 before returning his attention to the garden.

Sasha
Tags; Yato, Yukine, Shuu

She smiled mischievously at the opening in the wall before readjusting her clothes and clutching her twin katanas, of which she had attached to her back as they waited. She tapped her foot impatiently as the gate finally opened fully before motioning for everyone to follow her as she dashed inside, ready to go searching again. It was once she reached the other side that she finally turned around to check to be sure everyone actually made it through the gate as she brushed her hair away from her eyes.

Yukine
Tags; Yato, Sasha, Shuu

Yukine dashed hopelessly after Sasha, panting after he reached her on the other side of the gate. He turned around to wait for the others as well, wondering who has going to use him today. After all, he did turn into a katana. Yato seemed to prefer having him, and Yukine felt like he was the best at it too. He scratched his neck nervously and continued waiting for the others.

Shinoa
Tags; Undertaker

She smiled happily and placed her hands on her hips, standing on her toes to make herself seem taller as she noticed squadrant 1 heading into the maze. "I'm doing good. Just gave Shuu what's for, the usual..." She responded, giggling. She then realized she still had her key clutched in her hand and she stuffed it into the pocket on her shirt and returned to standing normally, her hands shifting to being clasped behind her back.​

((On mobile, so it ain't going to be pretty))
Seraphim
Tags; Open
Seraphim face flushed into a white, as she realized she hadn't eaten all day.. She thought about eating, espically since there was just a big supply of food last month. The box came up shrugged. She would rest for now and grab food before her squad left. She closed her eyes and drifted off...

Shuu
Tags; His Squad
Shuu dashed after the others, watching Yato hesitate for a moment, and quickly ran faster towards the others. He took a deep breath.Gripping his [spoili]
psycho-pass_dominator_destroy-decomposer_pychopasswikia.png
[/spoili] dominator tightly in his hand, he eventually switched it to the other hand to wipe his sweaty hand on his jeans. He waited as the group began to proceed.

Yato
Tags; Squad 1
Yato entered the maze, hesitating a moment before actually running in. The grievers sent chills down his spine, but he knew with the weapons they equipped; the dominator, the twin katas, and Yukine, they were going to be fine. He also knew that Undertaker would be keeping an eye on them. Even though he wasn't there, he had a tenditsy to check on them with his mind. "Saki!" He called, putting his hand out for Yukine to appear.

Undertaker
Tags; Shurou
He chuckled, trying to keep his focus on the group leaving. He checked on them ever so often, but he had to have them in full concentration. He saw Yato call for Yukine, his regalia, Shuu with his dominator, and Sasha with her katas.

Hinata
Tags; Open

Hinata had finally picked a few potatoes and moved them into the kitchen, and decided to stay there since it was cooler than outside. He sat down at one of the tables, his head resting on the splintery wood. His eyes were directed towards the window, where he could see squadrant 1 leaving, Seraphim resting, and Shinoa and Undertaker talking before he, too, dozed off without realizing it.

Sasha
Tags; Yato, Yukine, Shuu

Sasha watched with awe as, yet again, Yato called for Yukine. The young blonde quickly, with a flurry of light blue magic, turned into a katana wrapped loosely with a bandage. She then turned her attention towards the maze. "So, who's going where?" She asked, gripping her twin blades tightly in an attempt to channel her fear. As much as she hated and swore to kill grievers, she was still afraid of them. To calm herself down, she directed her attention to potatoes and smiled.

Yukine
Tags; Yato, Sasha, Shuu

Yukine smiled as he transformed into a katana and was once again in Yato's grasp. After hearing Sasha's question, he realized that they hadn't made a plan. "Uh, I don't know... Anybody got a certain preference or something?" He asked, the last bit being a friendly joke. He wondered if it was still odd to everyone to hear a sword talking, and as he waited for an answer, the young boy looked around the never ending white abyss that was so familiar to him.

Shinoa
Tags; Undertaker

Shinoa realized that Undertaker was checking on squadrant 1, and waited until he finally redirected his attention to her. "They're okay?" She asked, glancing over towards where the gate was starting to close. She shook her head to remove any dark thoughts before returning her attention to Undertaker. She knew that they couldn't possibly be dead already, but sometimes people had panic attacks before going off. She couldn't blame them; there's some pretty scary stuff in there. She once again stood on her tip toes, keeping her hands behind her back as they secretly fiddled with her key.​

Seraphim
Seraphim's breaths started to calm as she drifted off into slumber..

Shuu
Shuu turned on his dominator, just by looking into the soul of it, and it automatically clicked on. Reading his name out loud, but in a instance he can only hear, it read his information; including his name, status on health, age, date of year, etc. Finally it booted up into shoot mode. Hearing the convo outside his brain, he demanded the killing route. "Sasha, come with me. Yukine..." He chuckled, looking down at Yukine's position. "Of course, go with Yato!" He laughed out loud, throwing his head back in enjoyment. Feeling all pain go away, and his thoughts twisting...

Yato
Yato's bludged at Shuu, his historical mind twisting and turning. He frowned, trying to make a decision. He nodded to Sasha towards Shuu to help him, while they went on the killing route. Yato ran further into the maze, Yukine in hand, keeping a watchful eye out for the monsters that lurked inside.

Undertaker
Undertaker's eyes still watched carefully at the squad, and half watched Shinoa's chest in delight. She decided to quit watching, that they would be fine for a while. He shut off his left eye, and situated his bangs back over it.

Hinata
Tags; Open

*insert amazing dream scene here because I can't*

Sasha
Tags; Yato, Yukine, Shuu

Sasha sighed as Shuu drafted her towards the killing route, but nodded back at Yato, signaling that she knew to help Shuu. "For the love of all things holy, get your damn mind together. We are dealing with grievers here, not your mind." She grumbled, slinging her blades over her back and looking down the long and dark intelligence route. She angrily glanced at Shuu from the corners of her eyes. "You can't get any intelligence if you yourself don't have any, so pull yourself together." She finished, slowly shuffling her way down the start to the intelligence route.

Yukine
Tags; Yato, Sasha, Shuu

Yukine smiled as Yato got them out of the situation. Dealing with a crazed Shuu is not oh so pleasant. He looked up at Yato, of whom he could see through the reflection of the katana. The boy looked deep in thought, so Yukine decided to wait a bit until he finally stopped, his black hair landing in front of his eyes. "Anything in mind?" He asked softly, looking at the endless maze in front of them, knowing that he'd eventually be needed to end the life of a menacing griever. Just the thought sent shivers down his spine, causing the katana to become cold for a split second.

Shinoa
Tags; Undertaker

She sighed as she realized the man probably still didn't hear her, and got lost looking at the horizon. She let her thoughts trail towards what her life was like before this, but once again shook her thoughts away. Thoughts like that were dangerous here. She then redirected her attention to Undertaker. "You didn't hear me, did you..." She mumbled, cocking her head towards the side whilst attempting to keep on her toes to match his height.​

Seraphim
*True*

Shuu
Shuu stood dazed a moment, then shuck his head. He glanced around, his head sort of dizzy. He staggered, but continued to follow Sasha. Shuu fought the voices, and cursed them off. He gripped his dominator tightly so that he wouldn't drop it, and tried to focus on the route, and grievers.

Yato
Yato thought, and shook his head. "Not really.." He started. "Let's just go collect information." Yato started with a trought, and made his way through each obstacle, remembering each turn and twist. Finally the pair came across the boulders, and Yato squinted in the light.

Undertaker
"Um, no. What did you say?" He stroked his bangs that covered his blind eye, and turned to look down at the girl with the good eye. He tried not to chuckle, seeing as if the girl didn't want to feel small upon him. The girl had never really wanted to be the center of attention, but she wasn't a follower either, so he could understand her feelings. Though he could just open up his blind eye and see into her thoughts, he didn't feel as wasting energy on something he already knew.

Hinata
Tags; Open

Hinata yawned as he woke back up, his dream clearing itself from his mind. He slowly pushed himself up off the table and stared out the window. Surely the other squad was doing well. He lumbered over to the fridge, grabbed an orange, and set it down on the counter to cut it. He pulled out the knife and positioned it carefully on top of the orange, yet he still missed. He instead created a marking along his right index finger, causing him to drop the knife and reel back in pain, holding the finger gingerly. "Ow ow ow ow ow!" He exclaimed, his back slamming into the wall.

Sasha
Tags; Shuu

"Let's get going, then." She announced with a bitter tone, gripping her blades as she charged in towards the route. The walls seemed to go on forever, but she knew not to be fooled by them. They're probably what were driving Shuu to the brink of insanity. Possibly. It was then she heard a particular growl, and turned to her right. Down the passage was, of course, a griever. "Intelligence my left foot..." She muttered, running and jumping up to attack it.

Yukine
Tags; Yato

Yukine looked at the blinding light, squinting as well. "Holy..." He muttered, using his arm to shield his eyes. It took him a minute or so to adjust. "So, what kind of intel are we looking for?" He asked, attempting to see anything through the light, which he found quite difficult in the reflective metal of the sword.

Shinoa
Tags; Undertaker

Shinoa stifled a giggle. "Baka, I asked if they're okay." She responded, using her hand to brush some lilac hair away from her face. She continued to wobble on her tiptoes. "Judging by the fact that I haven't heard any gruesome scream-" Speak of the devil, and he shall appear. Just as Shinoa described, a griever could be heard for miles. She jumped back and landed on the ground, quickly standing herself back up and brushing the dust off of her skirt. She started to blush furiously at her reaction.​

Shuu
Shuu growled in his throat, and clicked the dominator awake. He knew a few bullets tooken by the griever won't help, but multiple would help Sasha fight him easier. Shuu squinted one eye, and put his other up to the scope to aim. Once the grievers head was under the dot, he began to shoot. The only reason he stopped was because Sasha lept up to fight. Shuu aimed for his legs, making the griever loose balance.

Yato
"The pillars." He said. "We're going towards the pillars." He began to trot and the pillars were in the distance. The sun was bright, so he kept a low glance at the ground.

Seraphim
Seraphim awoke from her short nap, and flew herself down from the tower. She headed towards the kitchen for an apple, flinging herself with her spear making her land on top of the roof of the kitchen. She jumped down and entered, bewildered by the dancing Hinata. "Are you okay?" She asked, tears piling in his eyes.

Undertaker
Undertaker laughed. "They are okay, dear." He said. "I promise." His eye flickered behind his white bangs, and he smiled. "No need to be afraid." He winked at her, and looked up into the sky. The sun was high, time to be doing some chores."Hey, we should probably start on some chores or squad 1 might be upset when they return. Would ya like to start gathering?" He extended a hand, and wore an inviting smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.