The Anime 2017 Release List Is Bad And I Have Witnessed It

Hecatoncheires

un jour je serai de retour près de toi
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
So Rob and I finally got off our asses and recorded some audio for another We Heart Giant Robots video, during which we decided to have a glance through this year's seasonal anime releases.

We quickly came to regret this horrible, horrible decision.

That list is frightening.

All those fuckin sports animes.

All I'm waiting for is the Jojo Part 5 release date. No other anime will do.

That list is frightening.

All those fuckin sports animes.

That was actually just the tip of the iceberg on the release lists for this year.

We'd have gone through all of them but I think that legit might have driven us to suicide.

these all look like quality Chinese cartoons to me. But yeah there's always something just a little bit macabre about looking at a list of future season releases.

*Gathers all the tears from crying mecha fans up in jars.*

This'll keep me warm and joyful through the cold winter, when I'll be watching sports and slice of life animes.

Watching any of celtic origin suffering while I'm in Valhalla is okay with me.

That was actually just the tip of the iceberg on the release lists for this year.

We'd have gone through all of them but I think that legit might have driven us to suicide.

Wowie Zowie.

I was going to go through it myself, but...I don't want to have a super stroke :c.

In the interests of containing my flagrant self-promotion to one thread, we've actually managed to get a fair amount of shit done this month and crank out a new video review.

Spoiler alert: show's pretty eh and we're pretty annoyed about that fact.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Pahn
Look, I like a good sports anime. Fuck you Grumpy. >:[

...I said a good one, though. *Side-eyes that list* >___> Slice of life can die in a fire too. Not that I've watched more than three new animes in the last six years anyway.

Those were Kill La Kill (amazing), Sword Art Online (terrible, only able to get through 3 episodes), and the new Ghost in the Shell: ARISE series (really good, liked it). Diana watched this Ghost Hunt thing though and I am now trying to decide if I dare.

Death is too good for you.
436.jpg