The Animal in You

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a bat... How am I artistic? Oh well at least I can shout my way to seeing all the shit

You are an Elephant!

640px-Flickr_-_Rainbirder_-_Time_to_move_on.jpg

• Large size (BEAR MODE)
  • Spiritual (Sure?)
  • Intelligent (Cunning and clever mostly..)
  • Principled (lol k)
  • Protective (what's mine is mine)
  • Pompous (Sounds about right.)

An elephant personality is a person whose deliberate movements exude confidence and calm in all aspects of his or her life. While maybe not the king of the animal world, it is surely a member of the royal family. With an imposing physical presence and kind, spiritual demeanor, it moves easily through life where few barriers can hold it back...

Got a penguin.

They all have long descriptions. People did not post the full description is all.
Nah, everyone just didn't press the "Read More about the [Animal]" -button or didn't feel like posting the whole description.

*Looks at the previous poster and silently scurries away*
Oh... XD

I thought that would lead to a page on the animal itself.
Not a pro-longed quiz answer. XD

Last edited:
GODDAMN ALL OF THESE QUIZZES RECENTLY.

(I took this one because it was so short lolo).

You are a Gorilla!

640px-Eyes_of_gorilla.jpg

• Large size
  • Unpretentious
  • Fun loving
  • Adventurous
  • Gentle
  • Lazy

Gorillas are strong, unpolished individuals with a gruff exterior that conceals their soft and chewy center. They are capable, happy-go-lucky individuals with a disarming naivete. Maybe a little hairy with a tattoo or two too, they are unpretentious and engaging creatures who brighten everyone's day with their enthusiastically warm greetings...

Fuck it I'll take it.

Baboon O_o

I don't mind except it says I'm suited to being a journalist and I have an appointment with an academic advisor tomorrow to talk about how *not suited* for it I am

I like these quizzes, lots of self reflection.

I love how it's like "You may also be..."Just in case there's some kind of technicality. This is where I found that me as myself, am a Fox. My mind is a wolf, and my dark side is a Warthog... And those are the only 3 it suggest o.o This quiz is good.

Although I did get Wolf, I looked at a "What you could also be" And one was Fox. I read fox and found something... Fox is me, and Wolf is "Me" What does that mean? Wolf is 100% my mind, while Fox is me in real life. (Sadly, there's a difference. It's by no means split personality. Although IF It were, you guys are far more familiar with my mind/wolf side, and knows it as "Shadon" (I really don't know why you people call me Pharaoh XD I'm not complaining by any means, but Shadon DOES seem to be the true name there right? Unless you all literally see me as a Pharaoh and call me by title instead of name :D :D :D :D)

And for my third as Warthog... Well this seems like the darker me, if I was evil... Or the few times I've done evil things. (Yeah, I'm not completely a saint XP)

So lets start with Wolf, my mind personality, and the one you're all most familiar with as i'm speaking my mind most the time her anyway :D
  • Medium sized
  • Good looking
  • Athletic
  • Decisive
  • Passionate
  • Agressive
Scientific Name

Canis Lupus
Collective Term

A pack of wolves
Careers and Hobbies

• Law enforcement
  • Soldier
  • Medical fields
  • Trial Lawyer
  • Team sports
  • Outdoor activities
  • Theater
  • Debating
Celebrities

• Christian Slater
  • Bill Clinton
  • Hillary Clinton

The rugged wolf is athletic, good-looking and brimming with self-confidence. A close relative of the domestic dog, it is stronger and more aggressive, managing to generate notoriety wherever it marks its territory. The wolf's dark reputation is mainly due to jealousy of its consistent success in work and romance. A wolf in full stride is quite impressive. Firing orders at subordinates while on the phone to customers, no one can get the job done quite as efficiently as the wolf.
With an innate understanding of the value of teamwork, it's always ready to take its place in the chain of command either as leader or as simply a member of the pack. When a wolf decides to innovate, it makes sure that it has the backing of a capable team. The wolf is clear-headed and strong-minded, always willing to compromise in the interests of getting a job done.
Wolves are facially expressive and readily communicate their emotional states with body language. They work hard at developing their social relationships, although unlike their cousin the dog they are quick to anger when they sense threats to the social order. When confrontations occurs, they sometimes react suddenly and violently, barking displeasure at offending subordinates. Close companions know to avoid their biting tongue until they resume their normal gregarious behavior.
Wolves are intensely ambitious and never shy from hard work. Socially adept, they function well in leadership and management roles as well as in jobs requiring vision and strength of character. Being a natural motivator, their instinctive understanding of group dynamics serves them well in goal-oriented tasks.
As bosses, wolves demand absolute loyalty and they provide the same allegiance to their employees. Their ability to perform under pressure helps them attain the highest executive levels, and with strong communication instincts they maintain a constant stream of notes, letters, and email to coworkers. Their instinctive understanding of the chain of command makes wolves excellent soldiers or law enforcement officers.

So for self reflection ^^
"managing to generate notoriety wherever it marks its territory."
EVEN IF I DON'T WANT TO DX I really don't know what it is about me, but whatever I do no matter how small, gets everyone's attention. My friends say it's because i'm so quite that whenever I do something, it sticks out. But I've seen quieter people try to do things and just get ignored. Even older people who knew me 15 years ago will go to me as I am now and be like "Oh yeah, I remember you from 15 years ago, good kid :D" and i'm like "Really now? I can't even recognize myself from 15 years ago XD"

"The wolf's dark reputation is mainly due to jealousy of its consistent success in work and romance. A wolf in full stride is quite impressive. Firing orders at subordinates while on the phone to customers, no one can get the job done quite as efficiently as the wolf."
Sounds legit. Something I realized a few weeks ago is the jealousy part during my hunt to find out why certain people just can't stand me, even in real life when i'm quieter. But then they see me do/hear about amazing feats from me. Going into "either as leader or as simply a member of the pack." I PREFER to be a follower (Member of the pack) But the leaders I've gotten are just SO STUPID!!!!!!! That I'm basically forced to take charge in order to pass. So I don't really care if i'm in charge or not... So it's almost a mix of alpha and sheep, wanting to be a sheep, but just simply can't.

"The wolf is clear-headed and strong-minded, always willing to compromise in the interests of getting a job done."
Sounds legit, in fact, I almost prefer my original plans not working fully so I can improvise... It doesn't happen often XP But I love it when it does as it makes me take more things into consideration, fit it into the situation... Or in other words, it takes more brain power, and I like solving puzzles.

"Close companions know to avoid their biting tongue until they resume their normal gregarious behavior."
I have a very long fuse. I'm a bottle emotion kinda guy. One day I decided to be pissed off after work. Not because it was actually a shitty day, but I saw the opportunity for a bad mood and got curious... My friend couldn't handle it XD He said he's never seen me pissed off before and when I told him that I did it on purpose, he's like "Well then... I'm gonna be extra cautious not to legitly piss you off from now on."
Thankfully, I'm super quick to calm down. So yeah ^^

"As bosses, wolves demand absolute loyalty and they provide the same allegiance to their employees."
Even as not being a boss, I expect loyalty and stuff XP But it is a double sided coin. There's one fuse of mine that is super short, and that's when people can't return immense loyalty I give. I'm the kind of guy that will give give give. But once I start seeing that someone ain't giving back, even just a LITTLE, I dramatically show down, and if it gets to a point, just quit giving. (And there are things people just simply can't do, and I do take that into consideration. I've got a few friends that haven't been able to give me anything, yet I've given allot. I'm not going to give up on them because they return nothing, it's just that they have nothing to return, and I understand that and not a big deal to me XP But when you CAN return, and refuse to? Well that's when I start getting problems)

"makes wolves excellent soldiers"

Yeh-yeah!!!! ^^
In all honesty though, I didn't think I would be a very good soldier. Allot of things annoy me in military >.< But as I'm going on, I have a feeling i'm gonna be quite something. Even if I'm wrong and end up being the worst thing evar, I'm still getting what I wanted, even if I get thrown out or something :P

Fox- (What you would see if you met me in real life)
Scientific Name

Vulpes vulpes
Collective Term

A skulk of foxes
Careers and Hobbies

• Computer programmer
  • Lawyer
  • Doctor
  • Advertising
  • Chess
  • Gambling
  • Debating
  • Jeopardy
Celebrities

• David Duchovny
  • Hugh Grant
  • Johnny Cochran
  • Michael J. Fox

The fox is very much a creature of the night and is, along with its dog relatives, the most gregarious of the carnivores. Their agile minds are always active, and although they never intend to harm others foxes have developed a reputation for slyness and manipulation. The female of the species is called a vixen for good reason: With her sharp mind and equally sharp tongue, she is best left alone when angry.
Appealing, cerebral and of average size, the fox is a close relative of both the wolf and dog personalities and displays typical canine qualities of loyalty, passion and creativity. Largely misunderstood to be a shy, retreating individual, it's the fox's unique stature as a small carnivore that defines its survival strategy. Because it cannot succeed in the world using brute force alone, it must rely on its sharp mind and engaging personality to garner resources. Consequently it spends a lot of time in its head, giving the impression that it's trying to outsmart its friends. The fox is often surprised to learn that its intellectual pursuits are intimidating.
Foxes are fussy eaters and feed on a wide range of foods. With an appreciation for the finer things in life, they demand quality in entertainment, food, and friends. A love for exploration is mixed with enjoyment in overcoming challenges, and foxes are often out climbing mountains or journeying to exotic, forbidden places.
Flamboyance is usually not the fox's style, preferring to remain inconspicuous in choose subtlety and cunning over brute strength. They live in small, cozy environments and their houses are usually organized and neat. As a hunter personality, foxes are in good physical shape and enjoy sports that challenge their mind and body.
Foxes are typically successful in the workplace, but their competitiveness and ambition sometimes make coworkers feel belittled. They would never deliberately take advantage of others, but their single-mindedness often blinds them to their feelings. So they thrive in their own businesses and like to surround themselves with family and friends in these ventures. Although they demand consensus in all decisions, they dominate discussions and steer the plans to reflect their own agenda. Competent in a wide range of fields, foxes are particularly well suited for a career as computer programmers, lawyers, doctors or professional chess players.

Self reflection ^^
"Their agile minds are always active, and although they never intend to harm others, Foxes have developed a reputation for slyness and manipulation."
Tis true... Sadly -.- My mind is always 100% active. Why is that a bad thing? Well it gets in the way of my sleep. And yeah, I never do intend harm on others, but do so completely by accident at times. Although I'm a master at quickly making them feel better :D Which falls under slyness and manipulation too -.- (I was hoping that wasn't the reason, and that I was just super nice and stuff)

"With her sharp mind and equally sharp tongue, she is best left alone when angry."
Just to be clear, this falls under my mind more than my actual personality.
Like I said with wolf, I'm not very pleasant when pissed off/angry, even when it's closer to a fake angry when real angry. But the "Sharp minds" part gets to me... There was a guy that REALLY pissed me off, so I let loose. Over time, I knew what he loved, what he held close to his heart.
So instead of mindless ranting, I went after the important things. According to one of my buddies, I ruined a few birthdays as it happened at around the time of his birthday. (Oops XP I didn't really intend to ruin his birthday, just tell him about his bullshit -.- But that's not even the worst part of the story. See, THEN my friend decided to convince him on the third birthday that I was actually hurt by him and that I didn't mean what I said and I thought he was bro enough to realize I was just screwing around a bit, ruining another birthday of his DX. And why did he do it? I thought because he pissed him off. But no, it was just for the fun of it.
My buddy is stone cold at times, let me tell you o.o Even I would keep my mouth shut around him even if he deserved a good yelling at.
Just to be clear, I wasn't screwing around. I meant every word I said to him, and I do think he deserved it. Probably not what my friend did to him after, but 100% the aftermath of what I said and did.

But I did discover something because of that. Why did it stick for 2 years? Simply attacking what someone holds close doesn't effect them for that long. It was because he knew I was right, and he hated those facts about himself. I'm not entirely heartless, I be sure to edit my rants to include the possibility of self improvement for people XP

So in other words, back the fuck off when i'm angry XD Because I do have a very sharp mind able to piece together how to REALLY get someone, and I have a sharp tongue able to have the courage to say it in the first place, despite consequences.

"Largely misunderstood to be a shy, retreating individual"
People always say/think I'm shy. Truthfully? I just can't think of anything to say in a situation. But here's the thing, my mind is not shy, but my body is. An example is during class I was doing a project and showing the rest. I was talking perfectly fine but then I looked down and noticed that my hand was shaking like crazy, my body was nervous. So perhaps I am really shy. But my mind is not in the slightest.

"Because it cannot succeed in the world using brute force alone, it must rely on its sharp mind and engaging personality to garner resources."
True XP My project with a friend, my current path. None of it would have been possible without working together with others. I CAN survive without others... But there's a difference between surviving and being successful (In our current society)

"Consequently it spends a lot of time in its head, giving the impression that it's trying to outsmart its friends. The fox is often surprised to learn that its intellectual pursuits are intimidating."
Come to think about it... That's right o.o To me, I'm just thinking of things in my head. But I have seen a form of fear from others when I do so. I always passed it off as something else. But with something like a video/strategy game when they see me really thinking, they talk about the fear they have of what i'm about to do to them.

"Flamboyance is usually not the fox's style, preferring to remain inconspicuous in choose subtlety and cunning over brute strength. They live in small, cozy environments and their houses are usually organized and neat. As a hunter personality, foxes are in good physical shape and enjoy sports that challenge their mind and body."
Well, that explains why people always pay attention to me whenever I do something, no matter how small XP But yeah, i'm super neat and organized (My friend thinks I have OCD as I like to put things in order, even things at his house XD Honestly, I'm just bored at the moment and it's something to do. OR when I want to multitask and play with something as I watch a game/show.

"They would never deliberately take advantage of others, but their single-mindedness often blinds them to their feelings."
Huh... In a handful of my plans, they were single-minded, with one primary outcome, not caring about the others. The people who are apart of it I guess COULD be seen as them being taken advantage of. Though it's something they chose to do... Then again... Well that's something to think about o.o

"although they demand consensus in all decisions, they dominate discussions and steer the plans to reflect their own agenda."
Heh... There's allot of plans that my friends come up with, and we discuss all of our ideas. But my ideas, although I think are best for everyone in the end, does seem to be for my own agenda. Thankfully, my agenda is normally for the best of everyone involved (I mean with most things I do, it's either good for all or good for none. So perhaps that's just coincidence that it helps others too.)

Warthog- The dark side of me >: D
  • Average to large size
  • Industrious
  • Bright
  • Brave
  • Blunt
  • Cranky
Scientific Name

Phacochoerus aethiopicus
Collective Term

A revolt of warthogs
Careers and Hobbies

• Personal injury law
  • Mercenary
  • Rug merchant
  • TV commentator
  • Poker
  • Hockey
  • Confrontations
  • Gardening
  • Football Gambling
Celebrities

• Dennis Franz
  • Newt Gingrich
  • Jimmy the Greek

"Never try to teach a pig to sing; it wastes your time and it annoys the pig." ~Robert Heinlein
Warthogs are those seemingly self-assured individuals who are never at a loss for words. Their bellicose behavior dominates all aspects of their successful lives (a la Newt Gingrich.) Neither polished nor good-looking, warthogs have stumbled upon a unique combination of aggression and charisma and have adopted it as their survival strategy. Although these ultra-intelligent animals are self-centered to the core, they do have a few redeeming qualities that make them worthy of business partnerships and interesting relationships.
Little pride is taken in their physical appearance and they are homely in both personality and countenance. Preferring intimidation and bluster in achieving their goals, they have little inclination to observe social niceties. Their distaste for etiquette also extends to their backbiting and manipulation, but they can be quite charming when the situation calls for it.
With their uncanny ability to discern the motives of others, warthogs are masters at spotting weaknesses in their opponents. But as is typical of most herbivores, their swaggering behavior stems from deep insecurities. Hostility is a wonderful defensive tool, made even more potent when combined with a quick tongue and sharp mind.
Warthog reading habits reflect their personalities, and they're more likely to be reading The Game than Eat, Pray, Love. Reflected in their unkempt personal living quarters, their personal life is disorganized and resembles a pigsty. Warthogs thrive on clutter and chaos.
A warthog's active mind is always on the lookout for opportunities, and they are canny business people. They respect strength and loyalty in others, and their excellent negotiating skills stand them in good stead in their business dealings. They persevere until their goals are met, even if it means fighting dirty or breaking the law to do so.
It's common for warthogs to be self-employed. With their self-discipline and strength of character, they are formidable business adversaries. They reward loyalty but have a vindictive streak for those who cross swords with them. Their tempers often overcome their good judgment.
Warthogs make excellent personal injury lawyers, salespeople, mercenaries or poker players. Even though warthog personalities are almost universally disliked they are able to succeed by determination alone.

I'm sure some of you seen a few of the Warthog qualities in me. And I would assume that's most likely because my typing is simply aggressive and direct XP (Or MAYBE once if I remember correctly where I just quit caring, got annoyed, and was in a very "Whatever" mood.)
All my online friends can't believe how friendly/goofy I am while talking in person as they are used to texting me. There's only been two times I quit trying to be nice, and that entire forum/that person was rocked hard XD Like if any of you think i'm bad now while I'm calm and simply typing what's on mah mind... Hehehehehehehehe

Regardless though, if you've read some of the above, what I ended up doing to the one persons birthdays, my revenge on a forum, well if I was always like that, then the Warthog would be me. BUT I'm not evil (completely ^^)
The darker side of me is something that I may need to watch out for. There's allot of things I wanna do in life, mainly for others. But there's a chance that my darker side may take over during this, and become more of a villain rather than a hero. Thankfully, I'm aware of this, and am very good at seeing when my personality/act/thoughts change in any way ^^
So Warthog barely applies to me, but applies just enough for it to catch my attention.

You are a Walrus! COO COO CAH CHOO! >8B

640px-Noaa-walrus22.jpg

• Large size
  • Methodical
  • Happy-go-lucky
  • Loyal
  • Complacent
  • Lazy
Scientific Name

Odobenus rosmarus
Collective Term

A suet of walrus
Careers and Hobbies

• Food inspector (Can I eat it?)
  • Store manager (Maybe.)
  • Government worker (Working for the man? Pffft)
  • Actor (I could.)
  • Watching TV (Yes!)
  • Babysitting (Bahahaha I will raise you child to be an evil genius!)
  • Dinner parties (Yum!)
  • Playing cards (Anyone wanna play go fish?)
Celebrities

• Drew Carey
  • Roseanne Barr
  • Wilford Brimley (Dieyahbeetis)
  • Boris Yeltsin (Who?)
These apparently benign individuals are usually easy to recognize. When you think of walruses, think of those large people sunning their perfectly rounded bellies at the beach. Or just think of Wilford Brimley. Either way, the walrus is that ruddy uncle at the family reunion who dispenses charm and off-color jokes like donuts.

Ahh, donuts! Walruses have an unrelenting sweet tooth and a weakness for home cooking, and though they might seem comfortable with their roly-poly physiques one shouldn't overdo the teasing. Underneath that thick skin is a surprisingly sensitive spirit. But still, it's difficult to embarrass a walrus. Nothing in life is taken so seriously that it cannot be laughed at. Its infectious love for life contaminates everyone who has unprotected encounters with this hearty beast.

Walruses are not to be trifled with however, and as good-natured as they appear they can be cantankerous and aggressive when slighted. (RAWR! >=O) Mostly however, their bark is worse than their bite and their big-hearted natures soon reassert themselves. (Rawr. x])

Although it is accustomed to large groups of people, the walrus is self-contained and respects the privacy of others. It is happiest when surrounded by the comforts of home and feels little need to travel far afield.

Although walruses perceive work to be a complete waste of time, they are methodical and consistent employees and perform best in jobs demanding reliability and an understanding of the big picture. They function poorly under deadlines (I am a graphic designer, by trade, so screw you.) and prefer careers that enable them to work at your own pace, particularly as engineers, government workers, food inspectors or managers.

Overall: Pretty accurate, but with only 40 options and billions of people it doesn't seem very likely anyone would get a perfect result.

640px-Badger-badger.jpg

• Smallish
  • Patriotic
  • Protective
  • Passionate
  • Blunt
  • Aggressive

So really, I'm just an small asshole with a serious attitude.

Reactions: Cerulean
Status
Not open for further replies.