The Angels, The Sins, and The Horsemen: Redux

Name: Lillian Madeline and Livia Jade Thatch
Affiliation: Sins of Lust and Envy
Where: At home/at work (Aphrodite)
Interactions: James - Sin of Pride (@AceSorcerer)

"YAYAYAY~!!!!!"
Hugging James around the neck, Lillian kissed his cheek and quickly stuffed her things into her bag, grabbing Livia by the arm she dragged her out. Throwing her sister out she then proceeded to get rid of the customers and then close the store down grabbing James and Livia happily.
"Let's go~!!!!"

"..... Sometime soon......"
Was all Livia said about James meeting Death, she didn't really like it when others got in between their relationship not that James would do so. Only Lillian had the capabilities of intervening with their relationship without feeling anything at all. She did feel envious of her sisters outgoing personality at times but that was not something that she needed to pay attention to.

Reactions: Minerva
[fieldbox=, red, solid]
Greg Smith: Horseman Of War
mH5ZKdkl.jpg

Making it to the hospital in a short time, Greg parked his car. He walked to the entrance of the building. Greg hated hospitals, hospitals are for the weak and cowardice. A real man fought through any illness, taking down whoever tried to weaken them. Humans are so weak and helpless. Standing in the front room, Greg looked around. He asked for direction to the coffee shop, the nurse told him where to go.
When Greg saw Plague, he walked over to him. He sat down on the other side of the table. He ordered a hot steaming black coffee. After waiting for the waitress to leave, Greg turned towards Plague. "So? What's new, how have you been?" Greg started to smirk an evil, sarcastic smirk. He knew why he was here, but it was still fun to mess with Plague's patience.

[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=, yellow, solid]
Clint Masters: Virtue Of Diligence
5HmSYvYl.jpg

Clint was at work, he was fixing the books on the shelves at the Library. Clint never took a second to rest and relax, all of his coworkers thought he was some superhuman or something. If only they knew the truth. He was dressed in his casual look, nothing special. He was going on about his day. When Clint was finished at the library he would be headed to his laboratory. That's right, Clint is a librarian, but he is also a scientist, a clothing store owner, a model, a therapist and even a personal trainer. Why would someone work so many jobs you ask? Clint is the Virtue Of Diligence, that's why.
"Clint are you all set?" Mark, another librarian was closing up with Clint. He was waiting for Clint to finish with the bookshelves. Everyone who has ever closed the library with Clint knows that you'll be leaving an hour later then your suppose to. After checking out the books for the tenth time, he smiled and nodded his head. "Yup, I think it's all good." Mark grabbed his bag, "Thank God." Clint and Mark walked out the building, after locking it up. They both said goodbye and Clint walked to his car.

[/fieldbox]

Merrick: Merrick would sigh as he looked to his student and rubbed his eyes. He spoke tiredly as he nodded to Michael and sighted. "Yes, yes, you can go and take a break. It's noon now... be back for the graveyard shift at eight. And when you do, you're going to work nonstop. Now go!" He would wait an hour until some personnel who could handle the virus colonies entered, giving each of them copies of notes and explaining the set up and what to log into the system. He would then leave, texting Livia to meet him in Central Park. He, of course, was also harassed by the press the moment he stepped out of the hospital given he was now the world's top expert on the virus. His findings were already being used worldwide, but in he meantime no other living colony existed. He would run to his house and get the picnic he had made for them earlier that featured Salisbury steak he had spent time making. It was their one-year anniversary, after all. He slipped her gift in his pocket, driving to their usual spot.

James: The Sin rubbed his eyes as he let his sisters in his apartment, only to see the elder of the two leave. He then brought in the Chinese he had delivered to his apartment, putting it down before his younger sister. "You know the rules. No lunch until you finish your homework. That and stop using your lust to get everything you want. We don't exactly want to be discovered yet."

@❖Silver Paladin❖

@EternalMusic

Candy kept walking but it didn't make her feel better, in fact she felt worse. Seeing all these people yelling at one another or over indulging themselves, it just made Candy more stress. Somehow she found herself back at that little cafe shop from earlier and thought maybe something to eat might help her terrible mood. So Candy ordered a cinnamon bagle and coffee, she lived off it, and was taking it back to a table when someone bumped into her. The went flying and the bagle hit the floor soon after. The man who ran into Candy started to go on about how she should look where she was going. It might be the stress, it might be feel unappreciated, it might have been she was tired of being yelled at. Whatever it was Candy snapped.

"How about you look where you're going! Running into a coffee shop like you know no better! How dare you yell at me when you're are untouched and I just lost my lunch! Listen here and listen well buddy, you need to chill and you should apologize to me! I'm so sick and tired of rude people! Grrrr!" After Candy was done, the man look terrified and apologize quickly before running out of the coffee shop. Candy was breathing hard and was still pretty ticked, but felt a little better for getting that off her chest.

@❖Silver Paladin❖
@AceSorcerer

Geo had spent her entire day inside her large office, half filling out medical papers and half sitting around and listening to her heads of sections complain about production being down. She hadn't seen so few workers in a long time. The plague was affecting her progress, and no one wanted to buy computers as they tried to pay their bills. Sighing, Geo rubbed her forehead as she paced around her office, her blue hair tied back in a braid. "Ugg, when is this plague going to end?" She grumbled.

Ruby was hard at work, or well, she had been. She was down in the Starbucks at the hospital face planted on the desk. She hadn't slept in a long time, and in this body of hers it meant that she couldn't stay up all night. "Ugg, I have never been so tired in my life." She said to him, groaning as she looked at no one, wishing that she had at the least someone to talk to.

((I'm bringing in an NPC that will have a crush on Aaron.))

News:

Renowned doctor Kim-il-Sung to come to America...

Doctor Aaron White of the CDC working with Greg Smith of the Peace Corps...

CDC declares quarantine zones in cities...

Doctor Merrick Black and his student discover something strange about the disease...

Kim-il-Sung lands in New York...

Name: Lillian Madeline and Livia Jade Thatch
Affiliation: Sins of Lust and Envy
Where: James's place
Interactions: James - Sin of Pride (@AceSorcerer)

"Awwwwww~ Come on Jammie~ Pweeeash~?"
Sighing she sat down and began to get to work her older sister already making herself comfortable on the coach.
"Not there Lilly... You need to move this part of the equation to here then bring the power in here."
Knitting her eyebrows together she sat quietly and listened to her sister as she pointed out the mistakes on her maths homework.
"What about this part? I thought you needed to get that to come over to this side...."
"No no Lillian. Do you even listen in class?"

Grimacing slightly the younger sister ran her fingers through her silver hair with her dark fingers.
"Maybe~ Or maybe the cutie next to meet makes me get distracted~"
"Lillian!"
"Sorry sorry~"
Sighing she bit the end of her pencil unsure of how to go about her maths homework.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Elina Chrystaline Rhett
Affiliation: Virtue of Kindness
Where: Nowhere
Interactions: With the novel in her hand -> Clint Masters @Shattered♦Secrets™

Smiling at the novel she had in her hands she was paying no head to the number of students who looked her way and as she continued to walk around she looked up. Had Candy said she was going to meet her at the parking lot today? ...Hmmm... I should check just to make sure.... Making her way to the car park she found herself getting lost in the novel again and not noticing that she was coming a bit too close to a particular figure.

Not looking up soon enough she completely crashed her small little body into the male in front of her, falling down to the ground due to her lack of ability to find her centre of gravity easily. She groaned a little and rubbed her bottom as she sat down on the ground and looked up to find that it was Clint who she had bumped into. A sigh escaped her lips and a shy nervous smile was placed on her face.
"Hehe... Sorry Clint... I didn't know where I was going...."

• Love
Reactions: Justin

News Updates:

China goes full quarantine...

Various Militaries sent to restore order in Japan...

Taiwan forced to Quarantine...

Russia bombs city that they had quarantined...

Death Toll keeps rising

FEMA starts handing out HAZMAT Suits...

CDC Head Doctor Aaron White baffled by disease...

We seem to have lost contact with our reporters in Asia...

[Fieldbox=Location, white, dotted]
Coffee Shop
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Interactions, white, dotted]
Candy @AmerillaRose [/fieldbox]
[Fieldbox=Jack Korrect, white, dotted]
Jack was walking home from the courthouse after a successful trial. He decided he deserved a treat. He headed to a coffee shop. Just before he entered, he saw something through the window; a man bumping into a girl, causing her to drop her food, and her yelling him out of the building. "Hmm. Someone could use some cheering up, I believe." He said to himself. He walked in, and walked over to the girl. "Excuse me, Miss? I saw what had just happened, and if you want, I can buy you a new bagel." He said calmly, ready to turn and run if she was still hostile.[/Fieldbox]

Taking deep breaths, Candy looked up to the man who spoke to her. Upon realizing what she just did and what she must look like, her face became so red.

"Oh my, I am so sorry! I don't know what came over me." Candy started to clean up the mess that was made. 'He must think I'm the rude one! Nice going Candy, making yourself look like a crazy person in front of a fellow virtue. Stupid stupid!'

@KeatonWorshipper

[Fieldbox=Location, white, dotted]
Coffee Shop
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Interactions, white, dotted]
Candy @AmerillaRose
[/fieldbox]
[fieldbox=Jack Korrect, white, dotted]
Jack could tell that she meant him no harm, and was simply having a bad enough day as it is. "No problem. I saw him bump into you, and I can just tell you've had a hard enough day already. Besides, I just won another trial, and you seem like the kind of person I wouldn't mind celebrating with. Not sure what it is about you, but it is in fact something." He said to her happily. He walked over to the counter and ordered a new bagel for her. He got it, and gave the barista the necessary money, and held out the bagel to her. "Here, I insist. My name is Jack Korrect, pleased to make your acquaintance."

[/fieldbox]

Yumi stepped into the cafe and spotted the doctor she was looking for. Walking up to him, Yumi began on her list of things that need to be done.

"Sir, are you done down here yet? We have more patients showing worse signs of the plague. The other doctors are overwhelmed and need help."

Yumi stepped into the cafe and spotted the doctor she was looking for. Walking up to him, Yumi began on her list of things that need to be done.

"Sir, are you done down here yet? We have more patients showing worse signs of the plague. The other doctors are overwhelmed and need help."
"Hmm?" Michael looked up from his notes, and looked at Yumi. "I'll be there in a minute. I just have to finish some work." Michael was tired. "Go tell Doctor Kim, the doctor who just arrived to assist, that I'll be in here. Come, sit down. I'm planning on taking all who are working on the Plague nonstop on a break soon." He breathed. "This plague sucks."

News:

UN Security Council Meeting wraps up...

Disease spreads to Sweden...

China declares State of Emergency...

Canadian Prime Minister denies rumors of his getting infected...

Vigilantes start killing Infected...

CDC sends out first group of special new Army...

Disease now in India...

Rioting in Chicago shuts down system, Mayor declares State of Emrgency...

Several Hollywood Stars denounce the CDC saying they can't do anything...

FEMA mobilizes teams...

@KeatonWorshipper @AmerillaRose

Reactions: KeatonWorshipper
Candy slightly blushed in embarrassment still, as she accepted the bagel. Her phone was buzzing from more updates, so she checked it while introducing herself.

"My name is Cadance Matthews, but you may call me Candy for short. Things are getting worse and worse, we need to find a cure and fast . . . " Candy started to mumble to herself, the stress from before coming back two fold.

Yumi nodded at the doctor and then shook her head.

"Sorry sir, I can sit for coffee. I have more doctors to speak with, see you when you come up," With that Yumi went to find Dr.Kim.

[Fieldbox=Jack Korrect in the Coffee Shop talking with Candy, white, dotted]
Jack checked his phone as he too got the alert. "Indeed it is. Wait, India? Dang it, now I'll never get my computer fixed. But jokes aside, you're right. We need to do something."[/Fieldbox]

Yumi nodded at the doctor and then shook her head.

"Sorry sir, I can sit for coffee. I have more doctors to speak with, see you when you come up," With that Yumi went to find Dr.Kim.

Michael sighed. "Yumi... We've all been burning ourselves out. We need a break. I'm briefing Aaron about the situation." He looked at Aaron. "Yumi, you need to rest before you burn yourself out. You could get fired... Or worse."

Candy let out a hiss when Jack spoke too loudly for her taste, it could be she was overly stress and was over reacting, but she didn't want to take any chances.

"Shh! Please, the last thing we need is people staring. I wish I looked older, I could go for a shot right now . . ." Candy felt a headache coming on, so she lost her appetite. Silently passing the bagel to Jack, she took a seat at one of the tables.

Yumi let out a sigh. "I guess I can sit for a moment sir, but not too long. I like to stay on my feet." She then took a sit next to Micheal.