The Angels, The Sins, and The Horsemen: Redux

Name: Lillian Madeline and Livia Jade Thatch
Affiliation: Sins of Lust and Envy
Where: At home/at work (Aphrodite)
Interactions: James (@AceSorcerer) - Lillian & Gabriel (@Vegnya) - Livia

"JAMES~!!!! YOU CAME~!!!!!"
Tackling the male who had sleepily made his way to her Lillian giggled and hugged him and as the word homework spilt out of his mouth Lillian looked the other way pretending that she hadn't heard it.
"Lillian...... Do your-"
Her sister's sentence was cut off and Lillian looked over James's shoulder and peaked at her sister who had gone over to the biusness section of the building and she shrugged.
"James~ Take me somewhere~ Please~?"
Returning to her conversation with James she slung her arms over his shoulders and pouted.

Livia on the other hand looked at the screen and frowned at what she saw and she frowned slightly. The fuzziness of the image was not suppose to be there and she groaned internally. I told Lillian if we were going to buy a security camera we had to do it properly. She looked at the customer that came in and then frowned slightly. There is something about.... Looking at the male that appeared Livia frowned even more and she became rigid. Who is he?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Uhm.... I need to ask but Gabriel is neutral right? Cause only neutral can sense Archangels and Sins.... Sins can't sense Archangels really and vice versa~ ((Directed at Vegnya~))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Elina Chrystaline Rhett
Affiliation: Virtue of Kindness
Where: Nowhere
Interactions: With the novel in her hand

Walking around in no particular direction Elina still had her nose in a book a different book from last time and she had left the library as soon as she had managed to finish the novel. It was so beautiful.... Thinking about the novel in the back f her head she had borrowed a funny book to allow her emotions to somewhat level down. Not talking to anyone and dodging those who walked past her Elina walked along.

((Only Michael and Death are Neutral.))

• Useful
Reactions: 1 person
[fieldbox=, red, solid]
mH5ZKdkm.jpg
G
reg or War, was in his office at the Peace Corps Building. He was banging his head on his blood red desk, being the Horseman of War disguised as the Leader of The Peace Corps was so aggravating. While his brother Pestilence was going around spreading disease, Greg was "helping" the people faced with the disease. He would rather start a war between the highly developed Countries. A War over a "cure" for their respective countries. That would surely be fun to watch. While Greg was in the middle of banging his head, his secretary Lilith came running into the room.

"Mr. Smith, Sir. You have a call on line 1. From a Mr. Madison." Greg looked up at Lilith, she was a beautiful girl...to bad she had a boyfriend. Well, to bad for her boyfriend. Greg took his office phone off the hook. "Thanks Lilith, you can go now." Lilith ran out of the room. "Mr. Madison, what can I do for you." ~Maybe rip your head off for calling me...again.~ Mr. Madison is a big time Contributor to the Peace Corps, his son is a volunteer for the Peace Corps. "Mr. Smith, I wanted to ask you about the rapid decline of food in Africa, and what you plan to do about it? I know my son's help can't do it all and my money either." At that moment Greg wanted to reach through the phone and throttle the man. How the Hell was he going to help Africa from here? Dumbass.
"Well, Mr. Madison I can assure you that your son and all the volunteers are bringing food and other supplies to Africa as we speak." Greg heard Mr. Madison sighing happily...Idiot. "Okay, I will be in touch with you in a few weeks." Greg hung up the phone.
He stood up fixing his suit. "I need a damn break." He picked up his hat and walked out of his office. Greg turned to Lilith, looking at her for a second. "Lilith hold all my calls, I'm going out for a bit." She shook her head and smiled at him as he walked out the building. Greg went to his Mustang, it wasn't his real horse but it would have to do for now.
Greg made his way to Golden Gloves Boxing Club, if he couldn't start in all out War...yet, he would at least watch idiot humans bash each other's faces for entertainment. Any normal person would think it weird for the Leader of the Peace Corps to watch a boxing match, but no normal person knew who Greg really was. He sat in the front, the match hadn't started yet. When it did, Greg used his powers to cause the two men to hate each other even more, which made the fight even better. "Now this, this is what I needed."

[/fieldbox]

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
News Updates:

3 American Soldiers die after ISIS attack in Iraq...

Tokyo, Kyoto, and Yokohama go under quarantine to prevent Disease spread...

U.S. Navy unveils a new Aircraft Carrier class...

Shanghai goes under Martial Law...

CDC testing new Vaccine against the disease...

Scientists go to China to study the meteor that the disease came from...

CDC and WHO begin performing checkups at schools...

The Peace Corps begins working with FEMA and the CDC...

Disease spreads to England, Germany, France, Greenland, Iceland, Russia.

Japan goes under full Quarantine...

Israel Quarantines to prevent from getting the disease...

Stocks:

Saber Tech goes up 3.0 points.

Walmart down 2

Biotech up 2.0 points.

The DOW Jones closed today at an all time high.

The Nasdaq is down 11.0 points.

List of Infected Countries:

China,
Japan,
USA,
Canada
Mexico
Brazil
South Africa
South Korea
North Korea
England
France
Ireland
Russia
Germany
Iceland
Greenland
Guatemala
Honduras

The following nations are under Quarantine:
Japan,
Taiwan
South Korea
Israel

Michael: Michael nodded and ran out of the room. He ran toward the elevator, and started putting on the correct Lab Coat. His ID tag flapped around. He slid into the elevator next to a Nurse, and a man in a Wheelchair. Michael hit the lobby button, and the Elevator began descending. Merrick's Lab was on the 10th floor, and the Lobby was on the fourth. The Old man stopped on the fourth, and was wheeled out by the Nurse. Michael rode alone the rest of the way. He stopped on the first floor. He could tell Aaron, because he was surrounded by Press. Aaron pushed his way to Michael. "Dr Michael I presume?" He said mimicking the famous quote "Dr Livingstone, I presume?" Michael then grabbed the horseman, and stepped back into the elevator.

Plague: Aaron stood in front of the press cameras. They were shoving cameras and Microphones in his face, asking about the disease, and asking about why he helped a teacher. Aaron turned to the reporters, and said: "No Questions at this time." He saw the elevator open. He saw that it was the Young Doctor. Michael the Archangel, Death's student. He pushed through the crowd. "Dr Michael I presume?" He said laughing. Michael grabbed his shoulder and pushed him into the elevator. "Death has grown cell cultures. You'd like to see them." Michael said. "Give you more knowledge on this plague you caused." Michael said.
Aaron turned to him. " I know just as much about this as you do." He said. They stepped out onto the tenth floor. "Death is waiting."

@AceSorcerer

Last edited:
Passing out coffee, calling about screenings, and contacting parents went by a lot quicker than Candy thought it would. Going through the student's names one more time when she came across a name all too familiar. Elina Chrystaline Rhett, the girl was another virtue and Candy was listed as her guardian. Seeing as Elina looked too young to be on her own, Candy and her lived together and it gave no more questions. Looking for Elina was easier than she thought, finding her in the hall.

"Elina, can we talk please?" There were other students walking the halls when Candy knew they had class.

"Hey students! Get back to class!"

"Why sweet thing? The old bag is sleeping."

"Get back to class or I'll write you up. Wouldn't it be easier to hang there than here?"

"Fiiinne, man you sure play hard to get." With that the remaining students left for class. Standing by the other virtue, keeping her voice low Candy started.

"I ran into the head of the CDC, he said that its a possibility that the plague has reached the city. Its not confirmed as of yet but we need to be careful. Have you noticed anything from the students or anyone else?"

@EternalMusic

Where: In The Hall
Interactions: With the novel in her hand -> Candy (@AmerillaRose)

As she made her way down the hall and didn't pay attention to those around her, Elina looked up at the voice who spoke to her and smiled softly at her legal guardian. Her soft green eyes smiled up at Candy and nodded her head as Candy asked to talk to her. As the males spoke to Candy, Elina couldn't help but think that she was missing some hidden message in there but dismissing the thought as they waved good bye to her as they headed off to class Elina returned the wave and looked up at Candy.

"I ran into the head of the CDC, he said that its a possibility that the plague has reached the city. Its not confirmed as of yet but we need to be careful. Have you noticed anything from the students or anyone else?"

Her eyes shone with fear and quickly she shook her head and closed her book finally giving Candy her full attention and hugging her book in her arms and bit her bottom lip. Had there been anything that i should have noticed....? Not one who payed too much to her surroundings due to the fact that her head was always in the cloud it was hard to count on Elina to have noticed anything bad in particular. She only saw the good in the world and had a strange way of being able to block out all of the bad things in the world.

"What are we going to do Candy? If that is true.... I don't want to think about all those people who will get hurt Candy.... I don't want anyone to get hurt.... Not anyone.... I wish we could help those people in the other countries...."

Her eyes tearing up Elina sniffled a little and began to rub her eyes, she didn't have the fear of smudging her makeup due to the fact that she didn't wear any. Sniffling some more Elina looked up at Candy with teary eyes, her kind soul emitting very much so at this point.

Candy gave a panicked look. She didn't mean to upset the girl, sometimes Candy forgot that she could be a bit too but or at least not wording things right. Trying to be reassuring, Candy put a hand of Elian's shoulder.

"Hey, things well get better. We need to trust the CDC and take care of the sins. And don't worry about not noticing, that just means its not that bad." Candy wished sometimes she was the virtue patience or temperance, then she could be better at comforting Elian. It wasn't that she didn't like being humility, she helped people remember themselves when good things happened to them. 'It does no one any good to want for something you can't have, just focus on being a better at what you want.'

@EternalMusic

Interactions: Candy (@AmerillaRose)

Sniffling softly Elina rubbed her eyes, she didn't want Candy to worry and that was what she was doing right now. She couldn't allow someone so kind to her to be worrying over little old her.

"Hey, things well get better. We need to trust the CDC and take care of the sins. And don't worry about not noticing, that just means its not that bad."

Nodding her head softly Elina looked up at Candy and began to feel Candy's hand comforting her and squeezing her shoulder gently. Rubbing more of her tears away she became less and less teary eyed and more confident. A soft smile was now upon Elina's face and she then took on her place to comfort Candy a little even though she didn't really need it.

"Candy.... You are an amazing person.... Hehe, to cheer me up like that... You are one of a kind... I am sorry for suddenly tearing up like that... That was unfair of me...."

It would have sounded super cheesy if anyone but Elina had said anything like that but with her kind eyes and her gentle smile it almost seemed like a non cheesy but still a lovely thing to say.

Last edited by a moderator:
Interactions: Candy (@AmerillaRose)

Sniffling softly Elina rubbed her eyes, she didn't want Candy to worry and that was what she was doing right now. She couldn't allow someone so kind to her to be worrying over little old her.

"Hey, things well get better. We need to trust the CDC and take care of the sins. And don't worry about not noticing, that just means its not that bad."

Nodding her head softly Elina looked up at Candy and began to feel Candy's hand comforting her and squeezing her shoulder gently. Rubbing more of her tears away she became less and less teary eyed and more confident. A soft smile was now upon Elina's face and she then took on her place to comfort Candy a little even though she didn't really need it.

"Candy.... You are an amazing person.... Hehe, to cheer me up like that... You are one of a kind... I am sorry for suddenly tearing up like that... That was unfair of me...."

It would have sounded super cheesy if anyone but Elina had said anything like that but with her kind eyes and her gentle smile it almost seemed like a non cheesy but still a lovely thing to say.
@AmerillaRose edited~ sorry for the mix up ^^;;

News:

The UN Security Council declares a Private meeting in Geneva...

Rioters in Chicago shut down the city...

Severe Flooding in New Orleans...

Prominent Doctors now working on Disease...

Confirmed Case in New York...

Disease spreads to India...

Canadian Prime Minister denies rumors that be was infected...

((@AceSorcerer ))

Candy replied to the girl while checking her phone for updates.

"Its okay to react like that, you know some people are more heart than head. Both are needed so its okay. Listen I can't keep you out of class too long, so we'll meet up later okay?" Candy gave one more reassuring smile before heading back to the office. Things weren't getting better, if anything they were getting worse. She couldn't tell Elian, she was already worried as it was and Candy didn't want to bother Michael about her concerns either. Standing by her desk, Candy sighed.

"Who can I talk to about this? If I told a human then I have to hold back, but I don't know where to find the other angels and virtues. Maybe a walk would help clear my head, yeah I'll go out for a bit." With her mind made up Candy let the principal know she was going out and started to walk. She didn't know where she would end up, but it also didn't matter.

Merrick: "Get yourselves sterilized. Once that's over come and see this. I've isolated a few living colonies. After some research we should be able to start looking towards a cure, perhaps by inserting artificial genes." When they came over, Merrick handed Aaron the English copy of his notes and began to speak aloud, showing him some of the already prevalent results of his research. "The virus can only survive within oxygen rich matter that is in a liquid state. This makes the human bloodstream their paradise. As such, it cannot be airborne but it makes unfiltered drinking water and any blood that leaves the human body the primary subjects to carry it. From the cases I've examined it seems to only harm humans, and in animals, including primates, the virus is killed off within hours of entering their system. Whatever you've brought about Aaron it certainly seems to have appeared once before so that it became a genetic trait to have antibodies that are capable of fighting it. I'll also need one hospital doctor and one CDC agent in here at all times for when I'm gone and when I need research assistance. Other than that we need to have the water disassembled and reassembled in the power plants, which they can do but currently don't. Blood needs to be packaged and incinerated if it come out of a suspected host. I'll also need a series of blood samples, at least seven of each type, and access to federal resources. There simply isn't enough equipment here to perform the processes I need."

James: He sighed, shaking his head. "Fine, I'll take you both to my penthouse and we can plan something there. Lillian, bring your homework." The star was aware of the presence at the door and led his sisters out the back entrance, driving to his luxury penthouse apartment near Time's Square. He gave a brief tour of his new acquisitions as he ordered lunch for them and sat on the couch. He then eyes Livia, curious as he brought a recurring matter back up. "So when am I going to get to meet this boyfriend of yours? I keep going to the hospital where he supposedly works but it seems that he's never available."

@❖Silver Paladin❖

@EternalMusic

Plague: Aaron stood there. "Right, I'll see what I can do. I'll also go to the WHO and Peace Corps as well. You hear War's running the Peace Corps now?" Aaron walked into the decontamination room. "i have some agents who are dealing with cases in Chicago and Midwest. I'll bring them out here. is Michael gonna stay here temporarily? Because don't you have a date or something?" Aaron snickered. He loved teasing Death about his dates with Envy. "I'll notify War and the WHO about your findings while you're gone though." Aaron stepped out of the Contamination room and picked up his phone. He dialed War's number. "Hey, War, this is Plague. We found something about this disease. Call me when you get this."

Michael: Michael stood over his teacher. "But, I just decontaminated. Can I go on call? I haven't slept in three days, and it's dulling my senses. I'll just take a quick nap, get dinner, and be back here in a few hours." He looked at the notes Death had handed him and Aaron. "I'll also copy these, and hand them out to the CDC, and post them around the hospital. Do you have a list of symptoms as well?"

@Shattered♦Secrets™

@AceSorcerer

Reactions: MadKingJai™
[fieldbox=, red, solid]
Greg Smith:Horseman Of War

mH5ZKdkm.jpg
[/fieldbox]​
[fieldbox=, red, solid]
[fieldbox=, red, dashed]
The boxing match had come to a bloody end. Greg was entertained to say the least, the anger from the men caused them to fight a bloody, gruesome battle. Greg was sitting there smirking. Everyone around him, they looked in horror as one of the men had to be carried away. Greg loved the reaction he saw in the audience's faces. His job here was done, he got up and walked out of The Golden Gloves Boxing Club. Greg was about to start up his car and head home, when he got a voicemail from Plague. Greg sighed and listened to the message. They finally found out something about the new disease. Greg started to laugh and then he went to dial Plague's number. "What do you want?"
[/fieldbox]
[/fieldbox]

Plague: Aaron picked up his phone and saw it was War. "War, We found out that the disease reacts in highly oxygenated liquids. We need you to get to Saint George's Hospital as soon as you can. We require some men of yours. This also encompasses your current efforts with the UN to combat the disease. So, finish up whatever you have to do, because I'm buying a coffee, Dinner, tickets to the Opera Carmen, or Tickets to a wrestling match. We can discuss over those."
@Shattered♦Secrets™

[fieldbox=, red, solid]
Greg Smith:Horseman Of War

mH5ZKdkm.jpg
[/fieldbox]​
[fieldbox=, red, solid]
[fieldbox=, red, dashed]
Greg grunted and then cleared his throat. "I'll be there in a few. Opera or Wrestling, do you really have to decide?...goodbye." He ended the call. Greg texted his assistant Lilith, he told her to get some of the best volunteers that the Peace Corps had together. He would tell them what to do, after he talked with Plague. He started up his Mustang, heading towards the hospital.
[/fieldbox]​
[/fieldbox]

Aaron stepped into the Coffee shop once again. He ordered a Latte. He sat down at a table in the corner and waited for War. Two High Profile government workers sitting in a coffee shop together. It would draw Press, but he could fend them off. Just, direct a disease their way, and they would be vommitting, and run off. Aaron awaited War's presence. He grabbed his coffee when it was called. He looked at the TV, and saw an Interview he had done the previous day. It made him sick, and he was Plague! He couldn't get sick. To see the woman's smug looks and obvious flirting with him. Aaron sighed, and slumped back in his chair.

@Shattered♦Secrets™