The Angels, The Horsemen, and the Sins

Ruby smiled as she saw Michael and she waved at him. "Oh come on Michael, you know you can sit down." She said to him, flicking her hair behind her shoulders as she sipped softly on her coffee. It was a salted caramel mocha Frappuccino and she had a cheese Danish sitting on a napkin next to her coffee.
@The Silver Paladin

Michael:

"Thanks." Michael said. "How hard have you been working over in Pediatrics?" ((I just guessed, what departmeant does she work in?)) Michael said taking a sip of his coffee. "They really got me and Merick down in Infectious Diseases." Michael grabbed another packet of sugar and dumped it into his coffee. "Anyway, you hear about those guys who want to kill infected? Do think any will come here? Because I'll take them." Michael took another sip of his coffee. He went back to the counter, and got himself the last slice of chocolate Cheesecake. "Alright. So, what's your opinion?"
@IceQueen

Ruby sighed. "I have been logging more and more patients by the hour." She said softly, drinking her coffee. "I swear, if anyone get's near the patients, they are in for some trouble!" She said, trying to sound fierce, but ended up sighing and wilting onto the table, setting her cheek down on the surface. "I am so tired." She mumbled softly, closing her eyes.
@The Silver Paladin

Name: Elina Chrystaline Rhett
Affiliation: Virtue of Kindness

Where: Library
Interactions: Mr Taylor (@Crab Claws)

Smiling at Mr Taylor as he quickly scanned her book and got her the book to be borrowed out, smiling at him as he spoke Elina giggled quietly. Mr Taylor was such an interesting man, not just his appearance but overall manner as well. Smiling up at him and nodding her head, Elina held the book with both her hands.
"Of course, I shall treat this book with the utmost respect."
Smiling and nodding her head to Mr Taylor she smiled softly and then proceeded to take hold of the extended hand with a small smile. His larger hands enveloped her tiny pale dainty hands with a nice strong firm grip. Looking up at Mr Taylor she wondered if she had an older brother if he would be similar to Mr Taylor. Giggling again at what he said, Elina gave a small nod and beckoned him to lead the way. Holding the book that she had just borrowed out in one hand she held Mr Taylor's hand with the other as they proceeded to make their way towards the tents.

Michael:

"I'm also really tired. I've been working Triple shifts! Merick and I, we have to meet the CDC rep who's running a bit late. And I don't know where either of them have gone." Michael took a bite of his cheesecake. "Oh, man, this is so good! You have to try this!" He then sipped his coffee. "Seriously, this is amazing!" Michael wiped his mouth with a Napkin, and took another drink. "I need to call him and ask him to get back here. Sometimes I don't know who's the intern here. Also, if you see or hear from Uriel, tell him to call me please."

Candy couldn't get a word in as Dr. White went through the blood test. As soon as he was done he was gone, leaving with few instructions of what to do. Wanting to straight to work, Candy started to put on the HAZMAT suit. The suit was very bulky and a bit too big for her, but Candy tried t make the best of it. She wasn't doing this for fun, she wanted to help, the news on the radio was just another reminder of whats going on. The sooner the sins and horsemen were gone, the better it would be for the earth.

"Could the next person line come up please?"

Ruby smiled softly, taking her fork and taking a bite of his cheesecake before she smiled, humming softly. "Hmm, you are right, this is good." She said softly, trying to calm herself as she took more coffee. She hadn't slept in three days, strait, and she was ready to drop. "I feel like I haven't slept for three days, because I haven't slept in three days." She said to him.
@The Silver Paladin

It was another boring day for Lucius, taking orders at a fast food restaurant.
There has been many more unhappy costumers because of his attitude but he didn't care. Today was a slow day for him.
There were only two other people in the building aside from his coworkers.
Out of boredom Lucius listened in on the costumers' conversation while he was standing at the counter.
They were talking about something heard on the news. Lucius never payed attention to that stuff because he thought of it as boring.
From eavesdropping he heard about some disease that was spreading.
'Interesting..'

Gabriella smiled fondly at him. "It's Ella, here, not Gab. And Michael might be the oldest, but no, he didn't send me. I don't even know where he is right now." She sighed. "Really, what could he be doing at an important time like this?" She frowned slightly in thought. "I did hear about the special unit surrounding the supernatural, but for now, I think they should take last priority. This plague is definitely not normal. They're getting out of hand.... We have to find them, and fast. Pestilence first, though." She closed her eyes in a self-calming fashion. At the rate the plague was spreading... they had to move fast.
@CrystalTears

Reactions: EternalMusic
George, or Gluttony, as he quite proudly called himself, got out of the limo that pulled up outside the fast food restaurant @KayLove . He was accompanied by two men in black, with obvious bulges in their hips, signifying that they were armed. Gluttony wobbled as he stumbled into the restaurant, then rested heavily on the counter, demanding; "Three large burgers and five fries, with two extra large drinks and four sundaes with extra chocolate!" He hardly looked at the man behind the counter as he demanded his sizeable meal, oblivious to his true identity. As he finished, one of the men smacked fifty dollars onto the counter. "We'd like the place cleared as well." The man asked deeply, his fedora and sunglasses making his expression unreadable. His tone implied that his proposal was more of an order.

Reactions: EternalMusic
Lucius looked at the guy as though he was crazy. Anybody who was there before heard the demand given by one of the men accompanying the guy.
The only two other costumers got up and left.
Lucius calculated his order and sent it to the guys in the kitchen.
"Fat ass.." Lucius mumbled under his breathe. Obviously annoyed with the guy's attitude.

((Sorry >-<! Thanks for poking me Jay-San~!))

Uriel

Uriel smiled as it seemed Gabriela held no clue of where Micheal was, the less the two of them were together the better. So he was a little bit new in the entire 'archangel' business, but there was no reason to babysit him was there? Whoever decided that Micheal needed to watch over him would get a complaint, there was just this slight problem... He could give give that complain. What archangel complained to God? "So... You want us to go and check it then Gab?" Uriel asked, since she was there after all, and he could always call Micheal to ask if he knew where Pestilence was. "I'll give my personal babysitter a call..." Uriel said with a sigh as he picked up the phone behind the counter, and then dialed the number over to call Micheal. He sounded tired on the other end, was he sleeping? "Mike. Where's Pestilence? Me and Gab want to go and investigate the strange occurrences that's going on in the world, and we want to start there," Uriel explained to him as he looked over to Gabriela, they might as well start there. They just needed to watch out for that special squad, they were 'special' too after all.

Reactions: firejay1
Ella's eyes widened a bit. So he was in direct contact with Michael, huh? She gave a small pfft of laughter and thought, "You really are loved by God." He would have the oldest watch the youngest. And Michael... she wouldn't find it strange if God hadn't sealed off his ability to sense the Horsemen and Sins. He and Death were close, after all, and Michael was probably the most on the fence about it all. She gave another small laugh as she heard Uriel speaking. So straightforward and honest, though she wished he would stop calling her Gab. She'd never liked that nickname to begin with. Would Michael help them, though.... Who knew? She waited patiently for them to continue their conversation.

Michael:

Michael's phone rang. It was Uriel.

"what?" Michael said tiredly. "I haven't had sleep in a few days Uriel. Please don't bother me!" Michael rubbed his eyes and looked at Ruby. "It's Uriel." he mouthed.

Michael took another bite of His cake. "I don't know where Pestilence is. Death doesn't either to my knowledge. Try Chinatown. The disease started in China, so someone there is bound to know." Michael hung up. "I have to go back to my room, Ruby. Page me if you need me."

Uriel:

"Then suck it up! You're an archangel!" Uriel answered to Micheal's whining, as he sighed a bit before being told that they could make their way down to Chinatown. Sounded like a place to start at the very least, and that was better than nothing, so he decided that he might as well get going. "Thanks Mr. Grumpy Pants. Try not to twist your panties so much," Uriel said as he reached his tongue out to the phone, and then hung up. This mere conversation was a prime example for why Uriel was the youngest, he was still very childish in his head. "Mike said we needed to move over to Chinatown. Are you ready to go Gab? Alice, or Charity, can take care of the library in my stead. We need to sort of do archangel stuff. Mike was too busy on a date or something..." Uriel said as he staightened his glasses. "Alice! I'm going out! Lock before you leave okay?" Uriel said to her as she peeked her head out and nodded. "Okay! Have a safe trip! Oh....! Hi Ella!" Alice said as she was busy cleaning in the backroom, before she gave Gabriela a wave, and then pointed to her jacket. "I baked you some cookies Uriel! Feel free to bring them with you!" Alice said with a smile as she disappeared back to the backroom once more. "Sure! Thanks Alice!" Uriel said as he went over to her jacket to find the bag of cookies and then looked back to Gabriela. "Where's Chinatown anyway Gab?"

Ella went right on smiling at Uriel's reactions. He really was the youngest. So cute, even when he was childish. Not many people called Mike, just like no one else really dared to call her Gab. Chinatown was it? She chuckled and said softly. "I see. Michael is on a date is he? I wonder if it's with Death. They are rather close." It was spoken in quiet jest. She switched to being more serious, though, and even more quietly spoke, "I know where Chinatown is, though it's not that close. It may be a bit of a trip. Are you sure Charity will be alright here on her own?" She smiled and waved back. "Hello Alice. It's nice to see you again." She spoke more loudly so Alice could hear that part.

Uriel and Alice

"With death? Oh~! I am so totally going to tell God that later! An archangel and Horseman... Oh I'll ship that!" Uriel laughed before Gabriela mentioned how she knew where Chinatown was, but wanted to bring Alice along. "I don't feel she's safe anywhere without having her on a leash... The second she sees something that needs help she's there... she easily runs off..." Uriel said with a sigh as he scouted back to look at Alice. "Alice? Want to come with us to Chinatown? The exception is that you need to stay with us at ALL times," Uriel said as Alice once more peeked her head out, but then her entire face just lit up with a bright smile and she even dropped the books she was holding and nodded as she came running out and grabbed her jacket. "Why are we going to Chinatown? Are we getting lunch? I'll pay for it!" Alice happily said as she made her way over to Gabriela and hugged her, snuggling a bit into her. It had been a while since the two of them had met, and Alice always enjoyed her hugs, so she would take them wherever she got them. "Of course you're not going to pay for it. I am," Uriel said as Alice puffed her cheeks and put her hands at her hips. "I said it first!" "And I second," "That doesn't count!" "Yes it does!"

With Death, yes. God already knew that that was a little joke with Ella, but she was sure he'd be happy to see Uriel having so much fun with it and so said nothing. The smile quickly dropped from her face as the next exchange happened. Gabriella stared at the two of them flabbergasted. She hadn't suggested they bring Alice along, that would indeed be difficult to manage, but she had been worried about whether or not Alice would be okay by herself. She held up her hands to stop them. "I actually have work I need to get back to soon. Can we do this later tonight instead? And you can't leave the library unattended, right? It'll be my treat." That was what she had meant, that they should do it later when Alice was safe and asleep and they had more time to investigate thoroughly, but it wouldn't hurt to have Alice along... if they did it later.

Ruby sighed softly as Michel said he had to go back to his room. She let out a sigh, taking a sip of her coffee as she looked up at him. "Aww, sorry you have to go... *yawn* back." She said softly, her blond hair falling over her face as she blinked blankly as she looked into the distance. "Now if only my neighboring office didn't like blasting music, then I could take a nap."
@The Silver Paladin

Mana had spent half the time counting the money she had just got and the other half wondering what she should do. Perhaps pester one of the other Sins? Maybe even lead them into giving her money. No, they wouldn't fall for that. After all, she did it quite often, especially to Lucius. In the end, she decided to walk around a bit and visit Lucius or Lillian and Livia. It was always interesting with those two. With that, she exited her office and agency building, loosening the tie of her suit slightly. Though she had planned to see the other Sins, she was simply walking around aimlessly at that point.

Later, she wandered into a fast food restaurant only to see a familiar looking face. Lucius. A smile spread across her face as she went up to the counter. "Yo, Lucius! So you work here, huh?"

@KayLove

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saber scrolled through his contacts phone while walking down the streets of the city, trying to find the name of any of the other Horsemen. However, the only name he saw was Famine, or Myra. At some point, he had gotten her number, yet he couldn't even remember when or how. He
let out a sigh,wondering about whether or not to call her. If he did, it'd atleast pass time. Plus, he didn't exactly hate her anyways and she wasn't annoying. With another sigh, he clicked the call button, raising the phone to his face as he waited for an answer.

@firejay1