The Angels, The Horsemen, and the Sins

The man's name seemed to put Taylor off a bit. It made sense, what with the horse men about but it was just a coincidence. Candy stood with the doctor and gave her friend a nod.

"Alright Taylor, I'll see you there. Shall we Dr. White." Candy glace up to the man with a 'go with the flow' kinda look. There were things that needed to be done and if she was healthy than Candy would offer to help the doctors out.

Name: Elina Chrystaline Rhett
Affiliation: Virtue of Kindness
Where: Making her way to the tent
Interactions: Mr Taylor (@Crab Claws)

Looking up at Mr Taylor, Elina looked down at her hand and then blinked. I completely forgot to ask to borrow this! Blushing softly she nodded at Mr Taylor and groaned internally embarressed that she has forgotten that she had taken the book without borrowing it. Looking at him and nodding she followed him as he began to take her off to get the book returned.
"Sorry Mr Taylor... I completely forgot.... The book was just really nice so I didn't realise that I was still holding it...."

Pestilence:

"Follow me everyone. The tent is out back!" Aaron said. "Also, the CDC is taking volunteers from people after the checkup. you will go into a separate line for a quick Checkup, and then you will help get others checked up. We only have five extra HAZMAT suits, so, we can only take five of you." Aaron laughed no on ewould do this. "You will get credit for classes, and possibly Credit towards any degree you go for in College. If you are a teacher, this counts as a Public service." Aaron led the teacher and students outside tow where the other Doctors were waiting. "Alright. Head count. Who are we missing?" Aaron said.

Last edited:
Uriel
Once he came to the front he was more than just surprised to see an all too familiar face, but was happy to see her. "Hey Gab," Uriel said with a smile as she stopped in the middle of using his name. "Don't worry. I use Uriel," He said with a smile. There were few people who connected his name to an archangel anyway, and there were plenty of people named after people in the bible, so he decided just to keep his own name. "Please tell me you were not sent by Micheal..." Uriel sighed firstly as the question about the world was brought to him, and he nodded. It was a serious matter to be thought about and there were plenty of reasons why. The sins and the horsemen were down on Earth, which was the reason why they were down on Earth as well, to make sure they would not create too much chaos, but... it couldn't be their doing alone could it? It just seemed... unreasonable. "I think its a serious matter... there's a special unit considered that too isn't there? Honestly, I want to hide away in my library and just pretend nothing is happening, but I can't really let the Earth fall either. I was almost betting that Micheal would come and pick me up to do something about it, but for now it's just me and Alice in here. She's working in the back," Uriel said as he looked over to Gabriella. "You? What do you think?" He asked curiously as he was peering back to make sure that Alice didn't bring down the entire library with her climbing of the shelves.

News Updates:

Quarantine Break in japan...

Beijing goes under Martial Law...

Russia closes its borders...

Canadian Prime Minister infected...

UN Security Council to have emergency meeting...

Gabriella smiled fondly at him. "It's Ella, here, not Gab. And Michael might be the oldest, but no, he didn't send me. I don't even know where he is right now." She sighed. "Really, what could he be doing at an important time like this?" She frowned slightly in thought. "I did hear about the special unit surrounding the supernatural, but for now, I think they should take last priority. This plague is definitely not normal. They're getting out of hand.... We have to find them, and fast. Pestilence first, though." She closed her eyes in a self-calming fashion. At the rate the plague was spreading... they had to move fast.

The loud banging on a door could be heard all throughout the rundown apartment complex. Many other residents even peeked out their doors to see what the commotion was and when they did, they saw two large, burly men and a smaller tattooed woman between them, pounding on the door with a grin. The men wore plain black suits with their hair slicked back while the woman wore a flashy white one, her blonde hair popping reaching to her thighs. All together, they looked like a fearsome bunch, the intimidating air resonating off of them.

"Hey, open up! Stop trying to stall time. There's no use anyways, you live on the 5th floor. Even if you decide to commit suicide now, I'll still be taking all your money, fool," the woman, Mana Estencleire said, a smile spreading on her face. She turned to look down the hall at the other residents and after seeing her tattoed face and devilish smile, they quickly went back into their rooms. Just then, the door opened slightly and they three forced themselves in. The occupant was a skinny man who had forgotten about personal hygiene after losing all his money from gambling. "So, not only are you trash, but your room is too," she said, pointing out the dirty room. The men at her side searched the room for any hidden money and successfully found enough to pay off his debt for the month. The man began to fight back, outraged that they were taking his money. "Trash doesn't need money if he can't even hold his own in a gambling match." With that, they all left the complex.

"Nice job, you two. Let's go back to base." The three walked back to the Agency building, gaining plenty of stares along the way because of how they dressed, not that any of them minded. They entered the building, handing off the money to Mana as she went to her office, counting the money with a smile.

Death:

Death sighed, looking at Michael before getting up and downing the last of his coffee before pulling his car keys out of his lab coat pocket, looking at his student. "I'll see you in the OR in four hours, then. I'm meeting up with Envy in a few minutes for my break. That, and the receptionist from the nursery ward wanted me to tell you she's going to come talk to you about a second date... You really need to stop dating so much. I'll see you later." Death then walked out to his car, driving over to where she said to meet him, their apartment which doubled as their business. He knew what they did, couldn't quite say he approved of it, but it made money. He then walked up, knocking on the door and sighing as he waited for whoever would answer.

Name: Lillian Madeline and Livia Jade Thatch
Affiliation: Sins of Lust and Envy
Where: At their home/Work
Interactions: Each other and Death (@AceSorcerer)

Looking out the window Lillian smiled slyly as she spotted Death at their door and hopped up from where she was sitting and made her way to front door. Opening the front door wide she smiled slyly and chuckled softly at the man that stood in front of her. Flipping her silver white hair over her shoulder, Lillian looked up at death with her crimson eyes and chuckled lowly.
"My oh my~ Look at who has come to us waiting so patiently~ Did you want a match making tutorial~?"
Giggling she already knew that even though it wasn't official, Livia and Death were nearly an item. Although her older sister wasn't really one to think about love or anything like that so she was taking her time in allowing Death to make any moves on her. Oh older sister is such a tease~ So oblivious~ Chuckling she then turned her attention and focus back on Death.
"So~ Are you going to take sister out or something~?"
"...........Lillian."
Turnign around Lillian grinned at the purely annoyed Livia and grinned acting oblivious to what her older sister was so annoyed about. Looking at the aqua blue eyes that her sister had, Lillian grinned and giggled softly.
"Now now sister~ What seems to be the problem~?"
"...... leave Death alone."
Pouting slightly, Lillian went over and hugged her sisters arm and placed her chin on Livia's shoulder.
"Bu Livia~ It is so much fun~"
Livia groaned and Lillian smiled softly to herself, "I will stop bothering him if you take me with you~"
"Okay you can come."
Smiling at Death with the a sly smile she poked her tongue at him as she and Livia stepped out of the house and Livia locked the door. Looking at Death Lillian grinned and couldn't help feeling pleased that Livia didn't understand the point of the two of them going out alone today.

"Now now, no need to worry Elina." Taylor said as he opened the library door. Upon entering it, his voice changed back to a very soft, library appropriate volume. "I'm just happy to see someone so interested in a book!" He said with a smile. Looking at what she was holding, it was something he's read as well. "Ah, it's this book too. I think you may have a great taste in authors!" Besides, there was no way the virtue of kindness would deliberately steal a book. He made his way over to his side of the counter. Browsing the computer to get it ready for scanning, he saw some rather disturbing things on the news. It was nothing to talk to Elina about though.

"Now then, lets check out that book, shall we?"

Name: Elina Chrystaline Rhett
Affiliation: Virtue of Kindness
Where: Library
Interactions: Mr Taylor (@Crab Claws)

Looking at Mr Taylor as he spoke, Elina couldn't help but think what a kind person he was and how much he seemed to love books. It was hard to find people who had the same enjoyment, even if he wasn't entirely human it seemed that only people like themselves enjoyed books throughly and purely honestly. Sighing softly she then looked back up at Mr Taylor as he spoke again and then spoke softer as they stepped into the library. Mr Taylor sure does love his library doesn't he... Smiling softly she smiled at him as he then looked at the book and then complimented at her taste of authors Elina smiled again happily.
"Thank you very much Mr Taylor."
Speaking softly like she normally did, the polite Elina smiled up at him and then watched him as he sat down and then went through his laptop. From the corner her eye she spotted the news and sadness came over and she didn't say anything. Then returning her attention to Mr. Taylor she handed the book a small smile and nodded.
"That might be a good idea..."

Michael:

"That wasn't even a date!" Micahel said "I was just buying her some food because a relative was dying! Isn't that what you do?" Michael sighed. Death had already left.
"Guess I'll just go to my room." Michael walked to his on call room. He sat down on his bed, and opened his Laptop. He played a game for a while, and then he fell asleep. He was woken up a few minutes later by a call from Uriel.

"Yeah?" Michael said.

Candy also did a head count and saw that Taylor and Elina were missing from what she could see. They shouldn't be much longer, the Library wasn't that far from the tents. Candy walked over to Dr. White.
"As far as I can see only Mr. Marasini and Ms. Chrystaline, but they should be along shortly. I'm gonna head over to the volunteer line, so I'll see soon Dr. White." Candy started to walk over to the volunteer line, which had no one in it. 'Others well come over soon, these people do need some help. What with checking the whole school for disease, it from too much for the doctors here to handle alone.' With this thought in mind, Candy went to the first chair in the check up tent to wait for a doctor to see her.

The day had started off as hectic and bothersome for Saber Kretezky, the Russian UN Ambassador. He had received constant calls just that one day and piles of paperwork to look over, which made him regret ever taking such a job. The only perks seemed to be money and power. He let out a sigh as he hung up his phone and forced himself to read over the last documents. Just then, he received a call from an old friend of his.

"Hello?"

"Oh, Saber! You answered! What's up? Been tied up with work lately?"

"Ivan, hi. Yeah, just finished looking over a lifetime of papers."

"Sad life, man, sad. You're still in your twenties, you should be partying and getting drunk! Maybe even get a woman or two, who knows? With your status and looks, any woman would be all over you."

"Hahaha..... I'll do all that when I feel like it. I still have a bit of work to do, so I'll contact you some other time. Nice talking to you, Ivan."

"Yeah, later!"

With that, Saber hung up. While he stood up and began to change into a suit, he couldn't help but think that Ivan was right. Though he always had his fun when he wanted to, he couldn't after becoming an Ambassador with the possibilities of scandals. He let out a deep sigh. Maybe he did need a little break or a little time to himself. If he did, now was the time. He was in a foreign country where no one knew of his status, so scandals would surely be impossible. On top of it all, he had finished all his work. Finally, Saber decided to take the day off, changing into more casual wear that consisted of black jeans, wide-neck shirt, and black combat boots before heading out.

When he finally got outside, he realized that he didn't know where to go. Aimlessly, he walked down the streets until he remembered that there were Horsemen that lived in this city. However, he had no way to contact them, so now it was a matter of simply finding them.

News:

UN Security Council Meeting wraps up...

Disease spreads to Sweden...

China declares State of Emergency...

Canadian Prime Minister denies rumors of his getting infected...

Vigilantes start killing Infected...

CDC sends out first group of special new Army...

Disease now in India...

Rioting in Chicago shuts down system...

Several Hollywood Stars denounce the CDC saying they can't do anything...

FEMA mobilizes teams...

Reactions: EternalMusic
Michael:

Michael put down the call. Maybe Uriel just Butt-dialed him. Michael lay down on the small bed, and turned on the TV. The news was playing. He opened his laptop, and began playing Skyrim. Michael perked up when the woman said that Vigilantes were beginning to kill the infected. That meant that some might be there soon, in the hospital. Michael was glad he was on break, but that still might not matter. Michael stabbed a few bandits, and continued listening to the news. He picked up his phone.

"Death, you need to hear this! There are people going around killing infected! Get here now! We need to talk about this!" Michael then moved his hand through his hair, put his laptop down, and went back to the Starbucks.
"Maybe Ruby will be there, and we can talk." Michael said.

Myra Lennox, Horseman of Famine, was dead bored. Grocery store work could get busy at times, and she knew she was fairly good at it, but there were times like these when she just wanted to sit down and snore with how boring it was. She wanted to be out doing something. She probably could, too, but it was just too much trouble. She'd taken a pit stop in Africa before coming here with the others, and had been able to get her fill of famine, but there wasn't much point making already starved people more starved. She was meant to tear down the rich and throw down the authority. There was just too much food everywhere in this country. Even for her, she couldn't spoil it at a fast enough rate. Maybe she should become a chef for the rich and powerful and become a kind of Typhoid Mary, but cooking really didn't appeal to her. It was one thing to work in a place that sold food in its raw form, quite another to actually putter about prettying it up and providing it to people. She sighed and slumped deeper in her chair. Maybe she should go and pester one of the sins or other horsemen. Or better yet, maybe she should go and throttle Gluttony after all. At least it would be less boring...

Taylor began to type away at the computer. "Alright, now we just do this-" He scanned the book under Elina's name. "And finished!" He smiled as he handed her the book. "Now this book is under your precious hands, enthusiastically waiting to be read by you."

Done with checking her book out, Taylor made his way around his desk to Elina's side. He offered her his hand. "Now then, shall we go to where Mr. White wanted us to be at before we escaped?" He joked.

Ruby sighed as she finally got up to get her coffee. It was so relaxing to be in a place that was relatively calm. She sighed and got up to the counter, waiting in line as she pulled out her card and got ready to pay. She yawned a little bit, blinking as she looked around the room for anyone she would know.

Pestilence:

Aaron turned on the radio. It was talking about News. He walked over to the volunteer section.
"Oh, looks like I'll be performing the tests on you ms. I forget your name. Oh well." Aaron grabbed the Needle.
"Just going to take some blood." He said. "Nothing else." Aaron inserted the needle.
"Alright, let me run a few tests." Aaron walked over to the blood testing area. He checked the colors, and spent a few minutes typing she stuff into a chart. "Alright, everything looks good. Grab a suit, and start sitting people down. Do what I just did. Call me or one of the other agents if you need help." Aaron walked back to the computer. There were already some kids sitting on cots in the back. Aaron went past them, and grabbed a logbook.
"Next!" He called.

Michael:
Michael walked into the Starbucks. He spotted Ruby sitting at a corner table. "Ruby! It's me, Michael! Mind if I get a coffee and sit down?" Michael got in line. He ordered a cappuccino with whipped cream on top. He put a lot of sugar in it, and began drinking.
"How's it going?" Michael said to Ruby as he walked over to her table. "Seriously, may I sit down?"