The Angels, the Horsemen, and the Sins Redux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lillian: *pouts* awww~ nothing else~?

Elina: *blushes at the comment*

Livia: ............... *sighs*

Greg: *Looks at Lillian* "You...your up to something, your always up to something." *Even though, takes a longer glance at Elina*

Lillian: *fakes a surprised look* Me~? Never~

Elina: *looks around shyly unsure of what to do* uhm..... My name is Elina...... *says the first thing that comes into her head*

Livia: *waits for Death*

Candy: thank god for coffee, the greatest thing ever.*looks over are war and kindness* you two alright, want some coffee?

Greg: *Smirks* "Yeah right." *Looks at Elina as she talks* "I'm Wa...Greg. I'm Greg." *Thinks that she is cuter then he thought at first...would never tell Lillian that*

This is fun..but, I have to go lol. We have to keep going when I get back on later tonight^^.

Greg: *Doesn't notice Candy* "What?" *Notices Candy and comes back to reality* "What I need is some damn space, from all of you."

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Candy: *mumbles* I'll give you decaf jerk. . . who would drink decaf? *mumbling*

Lillian: *notices it and smirks*

Elina: N-n-nice to meet you..... *smiles shyly*

Livia: *looks at candy* it was good thanks.

Noooo~ okay bye~

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Justin
Greg's/War's intro is up, hope I didn't disappoint or anything xD. If anyone wants to interact or whatever, you know where he's at.
Pestilence actually does care about cleaning up his mess btw, Don't change it. It as an accidental disease.

Michael: *sighs* Ugh! This plague! I can't think straight,

Aaron: You think I'm sleeping peacefully? I didn't mean to start this!

Hey Muse do you want Candy to run into Elina?

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
Posted! Sorry if it sounds odd, I got lost while writing >.>

Where should I have Midnight pop up? I added her supplies by the way =)

Um muse when type like "this" Candy is talking, when I type like 'this' she's thinking. Sorry for the confusion
@EternalMusic

Candy is open to whomever is out and about in the city :3

Yeah, it would be strange to keep a student out of class for super long lol

Status
Not open for further replies.