The Angels, the Horsemen, and the Sins Redux

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha no problem~ I am cool with it~ I guess we should have checked that all the new members knew what was part of the RP~ Haha sorry on our end as well and it is fine~ ^^

*nods head at the right parts and then chuckles at the end* Well I am sure Lust can help you with that~ *smirks*

Greg's/War's intro is up, hope I didn't disappoint or anything xD. If anyone wants to interact or whatever, you know where he's at.

Lol. Thanks.

*grins* no problem~ I would get Elina to come to him... but he is not really somewhere she would hang out~

Rofl xD, the interaction between them two would be funny. If anything sometime in the rp she could want to volunteer for the Peace Corps or whatever, being the Virtue of Kindness lol.

Can't wait. xD.

xD In time...in due time. Lol, I sound like some movie villain.

That...that would be something to write about, the Horseman of War and The Virtue of Kindness...together xD. Imagine how that would go down xD.

omg can I ship it? PLEASE!?!?!?

I can see two things happening... War corrupts her or Kindness corrupts him...

OMG PLEASE!?!??! PLEASE!?!?!??!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Justin
xD War and Peace in real life...sure lol.

Lol now your making me want to fanboy over the ship xD.

DO IT~!!!

Elina: What is going on?

Lillian: *smirks*

Livia: ............... Lillian ............. don't.

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Greg: "Hey what are you talking about!" *Confused and sees Lillian smirking* "Uhhh..."

Lillian: *slings arm over Greg's shoulder* what do you think of her~? *points at Elina*

Elina: What is going on? I still don't understand.....

Livia: ............... *starts to move Elina away*

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Greg: *Shrugs* "What about her? She's alright I guess. If you like cutesy "help one another" types."

Status
Not open for further replies.