The Angels, the Horsemen, and the Sins Redux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaron: War, Calm down! seriously, I know you're war, but that doesn't mean you have to be a Jerk all the time.
xD lol, I can already see how this is going to go. Fun!!!!!!!!!!! xD.

Greg: *Walks back in the room.* "If I was jerk, you would know it. Your lucky we're here together..." *Balls up fists and sits down, hands clutched together.*

Livia: ............ too noisy.......

Lillian: *Looks at Greg and pouts going over him and drapping her arms over his shoulders and leaning her chin on his shoulder now* Come on~ A little love has never hurt~

Greg: *Looks at the girl.* "Your pretty cute if you think a smile is going to change my mind." *Smirks and unclinches hands.* *Pats Lillian on the head.* "Now go away..."

Livia: Lillian....... Don't....... *sighs as she rolls her eyes and stays away from her sister as she begins to play around with Greg*

Lillian: Awww~ You don't want to play~? *she begins to slowly change her voice to what greg most finds appealing and gradually too slowly for anyone to really notice her features begin to change as well*

Michael: *runs back in.* I-I can't go home. *brushes off lab coat.* I can't. I have to remain here for some reason. Hand me my coffee please.

Aaron: Seriously, War. Please, learn to be more subtle.

((I looked at Shattered's siggy after reading Aaron's post and oh my god that was so bloody funny~!!!!))

Reactions: MadKingJai™
Don't mind me.

Name: Gabriel (Gavri'el or Jibril)

Representation: Holy Archangel

Appearance:
11vtrb8.jpg

2ursh3n.jpg

Apparent Age: Shifting inconsistently between late teens to early twenties.

Job: International Executive Assistant, Diplomatic Liaison, model

Personality: Though held in high esteem as a herald for the Almighty, Gabriel prefers to keep a humble demeanor that sometimes, unintentionally, marks him as submissive. In truth, he takes his role as God's occasional messenger very seriously, but at the same time he values the delicate nature humankind. In an often failing effort to appease God and his fellow angels, Gabriel comes off as clumsy and tactless. For example, he adopted the appearance of a very effeminate looking male human--believing that an attractive "shell" would help him blend in. As a known medium between God and the biblical prophets, Gabriel cherishes every conversation he can participate in, even between enemies.

Supplies: Herald-a powerful smartphone of Gabriel's design, black briefcase supernaturally capable of carrying more than its interior space, glasses.

Other: "Actually, I'm androgynous. Not really a male or female."

Don't mind me.

Name: Gabriel (Gavri'el or Jibril)

Representation: Holy Archangel

Appearance:
11vtrb8.jpg

2ursh3n.jpg

Apparent Age: Shifting inconsistently between late teens to early twenties.

Job: International Executive Assistant, Diplomatic Liaison, model

Personality: Though held in high esteem as a herald for the Almighty, Gabriel prefers to keep a humble demeanor that sometimes, unintentionally, marks him as submissive. In truth, he takes his role as God's occasional messenger very seriously, but at the same time he values the delicate nature humankind. In an often failing effort to appease God and his fellow angels, Gabriel comes off as clumsy and tactless. For example, he adopted the appearance of a very effeminate looking male human--believing that an attractive "shell" would help him blend in. As a known medium between God and the biblical prophets, Gabriel cherishes every conversation he can participate in, even between enemies.

Supplies: Herald-a powerful smartphone of Gabriel's design, black briefcase supernaturally capable of carrying more than its interior space, glasses.

Other: "Actually, I'm androgynous. Not really a male or female."
You know you're approved.

List updated again :3

I'll get the IC up tonight.

Same with the Fate/Soul Eater RP. I'll get the OOC for that up.

I'll work on my post soon

I'll have Intro up later tonight^^.

Greg: *Sees Lillian change.* "Okay, just for a bit of time." *Stands up and takes helmet off.* "Now what do YOU have in mind." *Smirks*

xD.

Aaron: Can we please be civil? Please? Just for once? Seriously, War.

Michael: *straightens lab coat again* Plague, for once I agree.n

Candy: *looks frazzled* I'm sorry Dr.Michael, I couldn't make any break throughs while you rested. I did do a coffee run tho *hands coffee out to everyone*

Michael: Thanks, Candy.

Aaron: Thank you!

Livia: *shakes her head and then looks at candy and gives a small nod*

Lillian: *smirks right back at him and then flicks her hair over her hair and thinks her arms still slung over Greg's shoulder* Hmmmm~ Let me think~

Elina: ........ oh uhm hello...... *sees Candy and sighs with relief and walks over to her shyly*

For future references, is there a list of universal "cans" and "can't dos" that would help me focus on the perks and shortcomings of the archangel I'm playing? If I am not mistaken, this roleplay has been played out before, and that many of the previous cast members have returned. I seem to have ignorantly given Gabriel the ability to detect the presence of other-worldy creatures (be it Sin, Virtue, Angel, Horseman), which I apologize for. Just to clarify, it was only used as a means to start a character interaction, and I figured he would not be much of an archangel if he could not sense something he was naturally opposed to. I don't mind deleting my post and starting over, if it makes things much more convenient for everyone.

Sorry for being a bother.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
oh no no it is fine~ We just clarified in the past RP and I thought Paladin had explained that~ No harm done there~ You can still have Gabriel come into the area~ I am thinking though that instead of him coming to expect the sins he came just to check it out~? They can find out that one another are sins and virtues shortly afterwards~

• Thank You
Reactions: Vegnya
Thank you for your leniency, it brings much relief on my end. So long as we're okay on what has transpired so far, and seeing as how staying in character and sharing ideas in this thread improves character chemistry, perhaps I should be more forthecoming. The only reason Gabriel wanted to visit the Aphrodite headquarters is strictly business.

He thinks a high ranking political official may be in there. Gabriel often works with international VIPs, and the Japanese Diplomat to America has been quite lonely. It would be absolutely necessary to retrieve this closet perver---err, foreign politician before any word gets out on his hobbies....

Status
Not open for further replies.