The Angels, the Horsemen, and the Sins Redux

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greg: "I think you all are fools. You girls should fight and see who deserves James." *Rubs fingers together, smirking evilly.*

Livia: ..........

Lillian: *looks over at Greg and pouts* But loving one another is so much more fun~ *the words roll of her tongue and she smirks slyly*

assassin-1.jpg
Name:
Midnight Jenkins

Representation:

Horsemen of Famine

Age that you appear to be:

Job:
Chef

Personality:
Rebellious, Aloof, Cunning, Sarcastic, Surprisingly Sweet, Compassionate, Strong, Intelligent.

Supplies:
Twin Pistols, Her horse Abyss, Cellphone, Wallet, and her swords.

Other:
Cant resist feeding hungry animals/people.

Last edited:
Paladin: everyone is approved.

Michael: Guys, no fighting. I haven't slept in three days, and would have to clean up the mess, and I need to sleep, and I understand I'm an Archangel, but being human is taking its toll on me!

Aaron: War, I came first, so technically I'm the Leader, plus I run the CDC, so... No one needs to fight. At least not now. Viruses are a much more fun and subtler way of killing.

View attachment 66617
Name:
Midnight Jenkins

Representation:

Horsemen of Famine

Job:
Chef

Personality:
Rebellious, Aloof, Cunning, Sarcastic, Surprisingly Sweet, Compassionate, Strong, Intelligent.

Supplies:
WIP

Other:
Cant resist feeding hungry animals/people.
Approved.

• Thank You
Reactions: Pyralithia
List updated ^.^

Reactions: ≈Evërlastiπg≈
Candy: I don't see why we should fight either, everyone is being civil and friendly. Maybe a little too friendly but never the less! Please Dr.Michael, go get some rest, we can handle ourselves. *little smile*

Yotaka_Design.png
Name:
Creed Bloom

Representation:
Virtue of Patience

18-20

Job:
Veterinary Assistant

Personality:
Calm, Kind, Peaceful, Quick, Patient, Funny, Stubborn, Forgiving

Supplies:
WIP

Other:

Hates violence but isn't afraid of a fight.

aomine_by_akito_wonderwolf-d5tjzqu.jpg
1248502.jpg

Name:
Sabar Rolland

Representation:
Sin of Greed

24-26

Job:
Millionaire

Personality:
Arrogant, Selfish, Sarcastic, Flirtatious, Greedy, Smart, Strong, Stubborn.

Supplies:
WIP

Other:

He has a bad gambling habit, too bad he almost always wins.

View attachment 66635
Name:
Creed Bloom

Representation:
Virtue of Patience

18-20

Job:
Veterinary Assistant

Personality:
Calm, Kind, Peaceful, Quick, Patient, Funny, Stubborn, Forgiving

Supplies:
WIP

Other:
Hates violence but isn't afraid of a fight.

View attachment 66638
1248502.jpg

Name:
Sabar Rolland

Representation:
Sin of Greed

24-26

Job:
Millionaire

Personality:
Arrogant, Selfish, Sarcastic, Flirtatious, Greedy, Smart, Strong, Stubborn.

Supplies:
WIP

Other:
He has a bad gambling habit, too bad he almost always wins.
Approved.

Michael: B-but I can't rest until I'm dismissed. This Plague...

Aaron: Seriously, War. Try a disease, or at least let me help you. You should know about Biological Weapons.

Candy: not to be rude, but what good well you be when you collapse? If you need I can look into some notes of this pleage, that is my job as an assistant after all.

Michael: I can't go until my teacher Dismisses me to rest!

Merrick: Merrick kisses Livia before walking to deal with the ongoing situation. He then grabs War and Paestilence's heads, banging them together and speaking. "Listen up, numbskulls! I'M our leader. In part because God said so and He gave ME permission to kill ANY AND ALL OF YOU." He then clicks his pen, the small writing utensil turning into the one thing that could permanently destroy all of them. He then slapped Pestilence upside the head and jabbed War in the stomach with the handle of the scythe. "Now both of you stop acting like spoiled brats. Michael, go home for a few hours."

Aaron: I'm in charge of Plague Control and all doctors, so for now, you listen to me! When this Plague I accidentally caused stops, then you have authority to kill me, but for now, you can't.

Michael: Thank you, sir! *hands Candy the notes.*

Livia: *blushes lgihtly and then follows death and then makes her way over to her sister watching the scene unfold*

Lillian: *smiles at Candy* Okie dokie~ sounds good to me~ *grins and then hugs her sister leanign her chin on her shoulder*

Candy: I have to get to work! *little desk appears out of nowhere* now let's look at the symptoms. . . *starts to go over notes*

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Greg: *Rubs head...angrily.* "You will all beg for mercy, when this WAR I start comes to fruition! You'll see, you'll all see!" *Walks out the room, planning his next move.*

Aaron: War, Calm down! seriously, I know you're war, but that doesn't mean you have to be a Jerk all the time.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Status
Not open for further replies.