Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Merrick Black

Representation: Death

Appearance:
Doctor.jpg

Age that you appear to be: 28

Job: Neurosurgeon/Experimental Biologist

Personality: Death is the eldest of the Horsemen, and unlike them is closer to being one of God's agents as opposed to the other three. He is the most logical and powerful of the Horseman, and Michael would frequently challenge Death to see who was stronger. Death always refused in case he hit Micheal with the blade of his scythe. He is constantly keeping Pestilence from causing complete mischief while on Earth, reminding him it isn't the Revelation yet. He often acts as the peacekeeper when any of the band who came to Earth are about to get into a fight. The Archangel Michael is one of his students that aid him in the hospital. He is the only neutral Horseman and he helps to keep Pestilence on a similar field. Death himself doesn't really care who wins, as he more-or-less keeps the matters balanced.

Supplies: He brought his scythe with him, as well as his black horse. He keeps his horse in stable outside the city. His scythe, however, appears to be a black pen until he clicks the cap. One touch of his scythe's blade and one will instantly die, including the other Horsemen, the Sins, and the Virtues. He also has a iPhone 5s, a VISA Black Card, a journal, and a lab coat.

Other: He can kill any human on Earth in any given way he desires by merely thinking about it. He can also change a person's death date and how they die, although he prefers not to use either of these powers.

---------------------------

Name: James Thatch

Representation: The Sin of Pride

Appearance:
139900.jpg

Job: Broadway actor and fortune teller.

Personality: Pride is the leader of Sins, and by far the most cunning. He is overconfident at times but knows his limitations as he is well aware of the abilities of the others who came to Earth with them. A mastermind, he is only thwarted by Death at pitting his enemies against one another as he is practically worshiped by the masses.

Supplies: Pride didn't need to bring anything with him except his double-bladed sword, but is commonly seen with his cell phone, a tarot deck, and his wallet, which is constantly full from the money he makes.

Other: Pride has the ability to transform into anyone he sees, as well as show them what they look like along various life paths. He can also divine their future regarding to the path they will most likely take. Being Pride, he receives a massive amount of positive attention and popularity, which he uses to secure his luxuries and roles as a Broadway actor, since his he is also able to copy the abilities people are most prideful of.

Name: Merrick Black

Representation: Death

Appearance:
Doctor.jpg

Job: Neurosurgeon/Experimental Biologist

Personality: Death is the eldest of the Horsemen, and unlike them is closer to being one of God's agents as opposed to the other three. He is the most logical and powerful of the Horseman, and Michael would frequently challenge Death to see who was stronger. Death always refused in case he hit Micheal with the blade of his scythe. He is constantly keeping Pestilence from causing complete mischief while on Earth, reminding him it isn't the Revelation yet. He often acts as the peacekeeper when any of the band who came to Earth are about to get into a fight. The Archangel Michael is one of his students that aid him in the hospital. He is the only neutral Horseman and he helps to keep Pestilence on a similar field. Death himself doesn't really care who wins, as he more-or-less keeps the matters balanced.

Supplies: He brought his scythe with him, as well as his black horse. He keeps his horse in stable outside the city. His scythe, however, appears to be a black pen until he clicks the cap. One touch of his scythe's blade and one will instantly die, including the other Horsemen, the Sins, and the Virtues. He also has a iPhone 5s, a VISA Black Card, a journal, and a lab coat.

Other: He can kill any human on Earth in any given way he desires by merely thinking about it. He can also change a person's death date and how they die, although he prefers not to use either of these powers.

---------------------------

Name: James Thatch

Representation: The Sin of Pride

Appearance:
139900.jpg

Job: Broadway actor and fortune teller.

Personality: Pride is the leader of Sins, and by far the most cunning. He is overconfident at times but knows his limitations as he is well aware of the abilities of the others who came to Earth with them. A mastermind, he is only thwarted by Death at pitting his enemies against one another as he is practically worshiped by the masses.

Supplies: Pride didn't need to bring anything with him except his double-bladed sword, but is commonly seen with his cell phone, a tarot deck, and his wallet, which is constantly full from the money he makes.

Other: Pride has the ability to transform into anyone he sees, as well as show them what they look like along various life paths. He can also divine their future regarding to the path they will most likely take. Being Pride, he receives a massive amount of positive attention and popularity, which he uses to secure his luxuries and roles as a Broadway actor, since his he is also able to copy the abilities people are most prideful of.
Livia: ...........................

Hehe~

Merrick: -remains silent though blushes slightly-

James: -rolls eyes- oi vey

I really like pride ^u^
Candy: *looks away blushing slightly*

Livia: ............. *looks at the running figure in the distance*

Lillian: JAMES~!!! *tackles and hugs* Hehe~ Long time no see~ *grins and then looks over at Candy* Who is this~? *smirks with a smile*

Candy: My name is Cadence, but most call me Candy

Wait Muse, is your character with James or is she just acting friendly?

Livia: .............

Lillian: *smirks as she spots her new victim*

((Haha she is the Sin of Lust~ *Winks* Nah She is just playing~))

James: They're my sisters. -takes Candy's hand and kisses it- hello there. Perhaps you've heard of me?

Merrick: -holds Livia's hand as the two leave the scene-

Livia: *takes his hand as well adn follows silently*

Lillian: *moves in between James and Candy* Hey there sweetheart~ Why don't you and I go play a little game~?

((I can see where this is headed~))

((With Livia and Merrick or Candy and James

Candy: I um o///o, you're that famous actor. You work so hard to stay in character its so- *sees Lillian* w-what kind of game miss? Um could you maybe take a step back?

(I ship James and Candy already XD)

Horsemen
Pestilence-taken
War-taken
Death-taken
Famine-taken

Angels
Michael-taken
Raphael-taken
Uriel-open
Gabriel-taken

Sins
Wrath-taken
Lust-taken
Envy-open
Pride-taken
Gluttony-open
Greed-taken
Sloth-open

Virtures
Humility-taken
Kindness-open
Chastity-taken
Charity-taken
Temperance-open
Diligence-taken
Patience-taken

Last edited:
Livia: ..........

Lillian: *looks at her with a smirk but moves a tiny bit closer* Oh sorry~ I just thought you were very cute~

((Lillian interfering with James's love life.... ^^;;))

Candy: um, thank you miss but um could you take a step back. Please and thank you.

Michael: *Runs in, and straightens his lab coat, and drops his clipboard* I'm sorry, I haven't slept in several days. i am gonna kill Plague when i find him.

Aaron: Oh, really?

Status
Not open for further replies.