The Angel Experiment OOC and Sign ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
*LOUD SIGH*
I was going to reply, but I had a huge thing and it all got deleted.
Hopefully I can remember it all. If not, I'm not going to bother 'till later- at most tomorrow.

(it SUCKS because I was so ready to post on this)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so sorry guys I thought you knew Adria I guess I didn't tell you I'm so sorry I thought I did I was called by a camp I use to work at they needed help and I went last minute I'm so sorry! I truly am

Well, well, well. Guess who's back and hotter than ever? Why, it's me: Raye Fields, the hottest sea cucumber in town. And I'm ready to totally rock it. It may take me a few days to post though because I do have to read everything that's happened since I left. But anyways, get ready cause here I come.

Reactions: Adira
Y'know it girl. Can't wait to join back in. I saw that the posting order was demolished! YES! I can't wait to post! I have to pick up my dog from my uncle but when I get back home I am going to catch up on here and join soon.

Yay!! Now it's just a matter of who is still here..

See, I was ABOUT to eat a sliced up cucumber but now ya ruined it for me... Jk! ^^; Welcome back.

Reactions: Adira
Of course! I just can't get a good post down that would really be worth anything with Raye gone but now you're back (YAY PARIS/RAYE) and hopefully it'll pick back up!

Reactions: Raye Fields
PS Kay is gonna be soooo mad that you didn't get her a gun wooooo! Be wary

Status
Not open for further replies.