The Angel Experiment OOC and Sign ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay! I'll have my sheet up later today, if not sooner. ^-^ Thanks!!

Hey, you guys can skip me this time, I'm without ideas and not really in the mood to roleplay. Sorry ;;

I'll be posting soon.

vEYfzpi.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: #1414
Nickname: Aaron
Looks:
1239551644_8748_full.jpeg

Wings: Her DNA was based off of a hawk; specifically a rough-legged hawk. The underside of her wings are white with brown markings, while the tops of her wings are brown and black.
Personality: A real tough cookie. She lives by a never step down and never take no as an answer code. She isn't afraid to use violence, but she knows when to back down. Her one hope is to one day take to the skies and fly.
Bio: As far as she knows, she was born and raised in a cage. She curses and spits and throws insults at the scientists, but thanks to the cages, she is no real harm. The most of the outside she's ever seen is glimpses of pictures as some of the more unprofessional scientists use to taunt her. She swears that she will one day escape.
Other: Her eyesight is just as good as a hawk's. She would be able to see a mouse in a field of wheat.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh geeze sorry totally forgot omg
But thank you!

are we skipping @Coralaliah ? and where is she????

So the only thing I'm worried about right now is... where would my character be?

@Leijonion you can have your character just jump in when he escaped the lab a lot of angels spilt up

I might get rid of the posting order because it's taking a huge amount of time for people to post

No offence but the posting order kinda makes the RP slow. XP

Reactions: Adira
No more posting order XD Post whenever you guys can!

Status
Not open for further replies.