The Angel Experiment OOC and Sign ups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome! almost everyone has posted! I'll start the first post now!

Alright guys! Let's get this thing rolling. Remember the rules and look over them once more before you post. We really want to enforce the posing order and the posting minimum. Try to make these meaty posts so everyone else has something to go on. No more one liners. And ask me or Adira anything you want! Can't wait to see what we bring!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Sorry!! Was getting my wisdom teeth pulled.

It's okay!! hope you're alright, I hear that's really painful!! :(

I'm fine! Still super numb and I was asleep for the whole thing.

Oh yeah, unless a Neko Project character is made, I will likely skip my first turn to post.

Does the neko character have to be a child?

Given they were all kidnapped between the ages of 1-3, the age range is limited to 13-16

Alright now I just gotta find a picture I wanna use

Name: #002
Nickname: Ava
Looks:
render_neko_cat_girl_by_crazychup-d6yw3hc.png

DNA: Black Panther
Personality: From all the experiments on her, she had all emotions taken out of her.
Bio: Ava wasn't taken from her family. Her family had died in a car crash when she was only 3 years old and was handed over to her aunt Judy, one of the scientists assigned to the Neko Project. An if course being a loyal scientists she wouldn't give up on a once in a life time opportunity to be handed over a child to use. Ava had at first started out as an experiment for the experiment, testing things out on her that they planned to use on other experiments. In the end, they ended up creating her into a mix of both robot and human. From ages 10-12 she was discarded and left alone, rarely feeding her because she became more robot then human and not needing to eat as often. Once she reached 12 they created a secret deal with the government to train her in combat from 12-14. She returned on her 15th birthday, just in time for the news of the Angel Project subjects escaping. They decided to put her military training to work and send her out with the other Nekos to catch the Angels, and it was also her first time meeting the other Nekos.
Other: in addition to no emotion, she has no feeling so she could be injured to a point where she's staring into the eyes if death and she wouldn't feel it. But there is a little chip on the back of her neck that, if broken, will shut down every robot aspect of her allowing her to feel pain, emotion, and fatigue. No one has broken it since some of her organs are robotic. The robotic coverings on her ears enhance her hearing and the robotic covering on her arms and legs allow her great strength and speed. She is able to adapt well to different habitats and situations. Gloves on her hands give her claws and she has long sharp canine teeth for biting and tearing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I guess it is okay, but one of the reasons they kept the Nekos together was so that they would bond together and have a sense of belonging.

Though with her robot self I don't think that will be a problem anyway.
I have no problems with the CS, @Adira has the final word.

Name: #013
Nickname: jenna
Looks:
nekoteen.jpg

cat DNA: Norwegian Forest cat
Personality: Despite only knowing live in the lab, Jenna never let that come in the way seeing the bright of things. She has a burning desire to be free and enjoy her life. Her will to live and not let the scientist control her happiness has helped her survived. Jenna is out-going, very friendly. She is also very observant with the help of her sharpen senses. Since the scientist implanted nano chips and interceptors in her brain, she can see radio and wifi signals, interact and and manipulate those signals, and hack into anything connected to the internet. she has a vase amount of world knowledge and is a hacking genius.
Bio: Since she can remember she has only been in the bleached white wall of the laboratory. She can remember very person she has encountered. Her remembers very pain and scream she had, but has since become numb to the torture she had to endure. the only thing that gave her hope was her imaginary friend, the other nekos, and the wonder of what was outside the walls they locked her up in. She enjoying watching the world from the internet and learning how people act, while the scientist taught her how to be a wild feline to test the DNA in her. They trained jenna how to be an intelligence agent for the government by using her abilities to hack into people emails and records with the use of computers and frequencies. the Nano chips in her brain allow her to store unlimited about to data and information. outside training she surfed the web and learned about different world cultures and histories. She had it set in her mind that she would travel and see these places for herself.
Other: AS she grew older and more confident about escaping the lab. her favorite culture is the spanish and italian culture. Since she was never taught properly how to interact like a human girl, she models her behavior after them. She acts like a mixture between how normal cats act and what she imagined normal girls do in spain and italy. She loves sweets and will only eat spanish and italian foods, and the scientist even allowed her to cook once every month. She knows how to speak various languages as part of the military training. She was also highly trained in using machine guns and military grade automatic assault weaponry

Last edited by a moderator:
Being a Neko Project experiment, she'd have at least some military application, some sort of advanced technology, add something and you're good.

ok ill add some good stuff after i come back from the store

ok the changes are done!!!! i am super proud of myself with this character. I mirror some of her abilities off the alpha TV series

Status
Not open for further replies.