2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Depending on my schedule I am on at various times during the week. Usually most reliable after 5, though sometimes I nap. Weekends are a free for all schedule wise.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Possibly Sci Fi
Hello one and all! IceQueen here! I have a small little idea for a rp as titled above. The main idea centers anamorphic humans, which is kind of common in rp history, but all of these children were not born as such. They were morphed, mutated, and experimented until they had become the most efficient and most animalistic like people they could. They appear as humans, but unlike humans they can do many extraordinary things besides morph into their animal. Some can eat raw meat, others can jump higher or run faster, it all depends on the DNA. All of these genetic monstrosities are shoved into a habitat, provided with enough room to roam, run, play, and jump, however they can not escape. All of them are trapped as a genetic weapon under the governments control. Granted, they can't see the people on the outside, but most are being bragged about as the newest and most dangerous social weapon, something people could barter for should they have enough influence. After talking for a while with each other, they came upon an agreement. They had to get out before their lives were put in the wrong hands.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Hey~hey^^!!

Interested. But like just need answers to the reg rundown:

Post freq, post level req, Max number RPers, can wen play multi charries?

Hey~hey^^!!

Interested. But like just need answers to the reg rundown:

Post freq, post level req, Max number RPers, can wen play multi charries?
Post level would be minimum a paragraph preferred more, frequency is about twice a week, and you can play multiples, and prefer a small ish group

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Status
Not open for further replies.