The Ambrosius Academy of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Original Wizarding School RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! This sounds incredible! Any chance I can join in?

Yep!

I vote mansion as well, and would prefer to RP events prior to school in thread. It just makes things easier for me. Unless you wanna set up a group, Sora?

Okay, Mansion hidden in plain sight it is!

And the prior events could be done in a thread, I was just saying to keep them in PM's so we can jump right into the school when the IC thread starts. We can do it in the IC if everyone votes on it.

I would rather we do it on a thread or pms. The shopping for magical stuff is an important experience but it would make more sense to start the actual rp in the school I think.

I would rather do it in a thread so I can see who's available to interact with. Can't really do that with PMs.

A thread would be good I think, so maybe they can interact while shopping

And thanks for letting me join in! c:

Yeah, could work. Okay then, so we've decided that we'll do the shopping as a group in the IC. Sweetness.

I'll try to have the OoC up sometime this week.

I would rather we do it on a thread or pms. The shopping for magical stuff is an important experience but it would make more sense to start the actual rp in the school I think.
Very true. It definitely needs played out. I mean, getting a wand is probably the single most important moment in a fladgeling witch or wizard's life.

Will you give us a heads up when Ooc is open? I might miss it if not...I'm terrible at keeping track of stuff.
I am thankful everyday for the lovely alert system this place has.

Reactions: SharkSkin
Yeah, I'll respond here when the OoC is up.

Yep, working on the OoC.

Sweet. You guys can join. And how did I miss the replies here T-T

Yep, it'll start up soon ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.