The Ambrosius Academy of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Original Wizarding School RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're welcome :3

Sorry about my horrible puns, but seriously we're glad to have more people here.

Well I need some time to assemble the OoC, so whenever's good for you. It'll probably take a little less then a week for the OoC to go up.
Plenty of time for me then to get it together, aha!

Sorry about my horrible puns, but seriously we're glad to have more people here.
Horrible puns is what I live for, let me tell you.

Alrighty then. Well, can't wait to get this started!

I'm assuming we're all first years, yes? Nobody wants to be older?

Thanks! This'll be great.
I felt guilty so I read the whole thing this time.
Buying a wand, a pet, the books and everything else sounds great!

Only thing that sounds a bit strange are the ages, putting little 12 year old kids next to 21 year olds. But I'll probably get used to it.

Only thing that sounds a bit strange are the ages, putting little 12 year old kids next to 21 year olds. But I'll probably get used to it.

Well that's just the final age. I'm assuming that many of the players we get will be 1st years, so I wouldn't get too worried about older students interacting with younger students.

I'll want to be a first year as well, because I'd like to 'grow up' with them as well, develop them. I think the idea of the whole 12-21 year old thing is nice. And true.

Ah okay!
And yes, I would also like to be a first year student.
Will we have the same classes as in the Potter universe?

Awesome. Also, I have a few concepts for what the school looks like, but I'm asking you guys anyways:

Castle, Mansion, or something else?

Will we have the same classes as in the Potter universe?

Eh, yes and no. We'll have similar classes that come with any wizard RP, but they're not really the focus of the story. There will be a few classes of my own that I add in, but I'll probably be borrowing a lot from the HP books (in terms of classes, some events, and a few spells).

Maybe a mansion if we're trying not to go with the Potter line of things. I guess it would give everything a more modern look too.

Well, when I say "concepts", I meant the Castle and Mansion. I don't want to go with castle unless we vote for it due to Hogwarts, but Mansions can be enchanted to have many more rooms and areas within (think of the Tent from HP4).

Awesome. Also, I have a few concepts for what the school looks like, but I'm asking you guys anyways:
Castle, Mansion, or something else?
Well, those are traditional ones to go for, but like in the HP books and movies, you know the tent they had that seemed small, but was huge on the inside? We could do something like that, even. Like have the school amongst ancient ruins or in an abandoned asylum to keep it hidden, something like that. But that was only an idea I've read about before, so.

Well, those are traditional ones to go for, but like in the HP books and movies, you know the tent they had that seemed small, but was huge on the inside? We could do something like that, even. Like have the school amongst ancient ruins or in an abandoned asylum to keep it hidden, something like that. But that was only an idea I've read about before, so.
That sounds awesome.

That sounds awesome.
To be honest, I was going to put abandoned supermarket instead of asylum. Keepin' it classy. Trying to.
But I love the idea of it being somewhere hidden in plain view that everyone passes with a glance, I don't know, haha.

That all sounds so awesome! I like the Mansion idea with thousands of rooms like Rose Red (if you have seen that movie).

I vote mansion as well, and would prefer to RP events prior to school in thread. It just makes things easier for me. Unless you wanna set up a group, Sora?

Hello! This sounds incredible! Any chance I can join in?

Status
Not open for further replies.