The Ambrosius Academy of Witchcraft and Wizardry (Original Wizarding School RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. But I think for all intensive purposes of having slowly aging characters, we post a new character sheet (or at least, an updated version with a new image) every 2 "years" (ex. First and Second year use the same sheet, but 3rd year has an altered "older" version).

Reactions: Ghosty
Also, how would we be determining the end of an entire Year?

Well, I was thinking that there would be key moments we skip to throughout the year (ex. Opening ceremony is always RPed, a few classes are attended, the main event of this "year" takes place, then a final feast and farewell to the students takes place and everything over the course of that "year" is wrapped up).

Does that help?

I believe Wand Shopping, picking a Pet, going in to get you money (like Gringotts or another variation of sorts), and picking up books would be great to RP out.

Yeah, sounds like fun. Then the whole sorting thing will take place during the IC as part of the introduction.

That does help! Yes indeed. I am now very excited for this RP omg. :bananaman:

All this talk is meaking me so excited! I'm going to start my CS straight away. Like, right now. Or maybe after I eat something. Get some brain food and whatnot.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Weeeeell, you've got to get some basic info together first. I'll have a character sheet for you guys to fill in later, but for now, all I need is a Name, Gender, and Appearance. Send those to me in PM's, and I'll be sure to start off the amazing Post-IC stuff while I assemble the OoC ^^

Weeeeell, you've got to get some basic info together first. I'll have a character sheet for you guys to fill in later, but for now, all I need is a Name, Gender, and Appearance. Send those to me in PM's, and I'll be sure to start off the amazing Post-IC stuff while I assemble the OoC ^^
Well, by start I didn't mean actually start. I'll just begin thinking about it now until I get an actual sheet to fill out.

I know, I'm just being silly :3

Also, did we want to use drawn images or IRL images for our characters? Either or is fine with me, its up to you guys.

I'll probably be using IRL images.
A series of them, probably, seeing as this will follow someone through many years and developmental stages.

I wish I was able to draw my characters... I would've been doing that from the very beginning lol. I'm more skilled in picking out IRL images. ^^^ And what Pulchritudinous said: I will most likely be picking out a series of images to follow my character through the next few Years.

So what, we should include all of the changes in one sheet? Or add them as the "years" go by?

I thought so. Just verifying that's what you meant.

Oh dear lord YES!
I definitely just hit jackpot.

Hello, I'd love to join, is that okay? I will also start working on my character too!
So excited! I love settings like these.

Yeah we're still accepting! You read through the entire thread? Just asking so you know what we've planned thus far.

I've read through it, and I'll be sure to PM you my character info once I have one down. Should there be a certain time we should send you them? Because I probably will have more time tomorrow, I hope, to get it together.

Well I need some time to assemble the OoC, so whenever's good for you. It'll probably take a little less then a week for the OoC to go up.

And @HollowBird, you're cool to join too ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.