The Ambrosius Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry (Original Wizard-School RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, i agree. The transport seems like an easier start.

Alright, so seems like the general consensus is to start on the transport and maybe do a flashback to the wand stuff if you want to. That right?

Reactions: Ravenbelle
I think that would be best. I mean, I do also think that finding the wand is an important part, but I don't think it would completely kill the story if there wasn't a scene specifically for it either. If everyone was really wanting the wand part (since we aren't going exactly by Harry Potter) you could maybe even add in a part where you "get your wands weighed" so to speak... so say before (or after) you are "sorted" into the houses you could go through the "next step" and figure out wand weight, make, age, etc...

but that is about the only idea I have for adding in the wands without just randomly asking another student about their wand in conversation, and also give those of us who may not have a chance, to do so (if it doesn't fit in the story)

Yea. I think that will be doable.

That works for me !

I'm good with anything, really. :)

Ohh! *jumps up and down* totally forgot!

So I know there have been people wanting some Harry-esque characters, but it is ok if we just add in someone right? I mean, I suppose if I had to choose someone the person I'm thinking of would fit it would be more of a "Cho Chang" in that she is most likely going to be a little quieter (not the amount of times she appears lol) but I still haven't decided how I want them to be yet completely either. (I know there has been a huge change in my personality since I was 11 lol)

Well @Little Sparrow's idea seems to be the one everyone (who's online) is agreeing with, so let's go with that for now!

Ohh! *jumps up and down* totally forgot!

So I know there have been people wanting some Harry-esque characters, but it is ok if we just add in someone right? I mean, I suppose if I had to choose someone the person I'm thinking of would fit it would be more of a "Cho Chang" in that she is most likely going to be a little quieter (not the amount of times she appears lol) but I still haven't decided how I want them to be yet completely either. (I know there has been a huge change in my personality since I was 11 lol)

What do you mean? Have a Cho Chang-esk character?

Well I mean that from what I have seen, the characters being chosen are similar to the movie counterpart, but I don't really have a movie counterpart to my character... (make sense?)

so if you would rather I choose a movie persona to base my character off of then it would be like a Cho Chang, but other than her I don't know who would fit the one I have in mind.

You know? as I was writing this I realized it probably doesn't matter too much lol... as long as I have my own character right?

So sorry lol got too excited and my fingers moved faster than my brain! You can totally disregard that lol

Oh yeah sure xD I see what you mean

Sure, you can do that. Totally!

Reactions: Little Sparrow
I try to make my characters reflect me, it's easier to play them. I'm a klutz, but also knowledgeable. Though if I had to say which Harry Potter character resembles me the most would be Ron. I'm more the female version though.

And I'm Harry Potter, because I have glasses :D

And a scar (but not on my forehead).

Yeah, probably a bad call so I'm gonna pretend I said something useful right there.

I try to make my characters reflect me, it's easier to play them.

Wow I have no idea what I did to funk up the format on this lol but I'm the same way. I am more of a quiet observer who tries to avoid conflict, but also doesn't like to see it enough that I try to fix it sometimes lol (I know, kind of conflicting in itself lol but that's me!)

but that is why Cho Chang would be a little more like me... Actually, It's more a mix of Cho Chang, Hermione (cause I'm big on the learning), and Neville Longbottom (cause I'm clueless, but try to be sweet despite my issues lol)

Reactions: CynderTheDragoness
Lol. I have glasses to, but I also wear contacts. I compared myself to Ron because I don't know how many times I've run into a walk or doorframe. If I made my character anything like me, which id highly likely, she would be liable to break her wand. Lol

XD still more insightful then my explanation

And I'm Harry Potter, because I have glasses :D

And a scar (but not on my forehead).

Yeah, probably a bad call so I'm gonna pretend I said something useful right there.
Lol well you are also a hero (kinda like Harry) cause you started this awesome thread! hahaha

Plus any information is useful information! ^>^

Reactions: Ravenbelle
I'm the Boy who Lived!

To eventually make this thread when I did :3

Alright, anything else you guys want to discuss? Any specifics for the CS?

Samr, I'm a combo of Ron and Hermione, leaning more towards the Ron side

Status
Not open for further replies.