The Ambrosius Academy for Witchcraft and Wizardry (Original Wizard-School RP)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea,I agree. 11 is too young for romance. My little sister is 12 and has a crush. I keep telling her she is too young to date.

And time span can be hard to calculate.

Exactly! Crushes, fine. Cute little friendships that grow into love over a few years, cool. 11 year olds making out in graphic detail? You have serious issues.

Oh wow I totally missed everything lol I'm going to catch up on these comments and put in my two cents but wanted to post so you know I'm still here! Lol

Glad to have ya! :D

I'm 22 and I'm still trying to work out my feelz ... there aint no way I'd be making out at 11 (still afraid of the cooties at that age duh!)

I wonder if anyone will ever fall for MC once he (Im leaning towards he lately ...) is older. I mean by then the characters will all have grown up together a little so they'll all know him and if he's been an ass since first year ... unless someone can see through him and find a gooey centre like a cream egg :)

I totally agree, at 12 a crush is cute, holding hands and stuff, adorbs, but making out ... just no! Don't do that kids.

Reactions: Ravenbelle
This is a famiy thread goddammit! I won't have any of that shit!

*kids gasp*

I mean poopy!

Well I'm very much interested in this still, and I agree on the no-romance thing until our characters are older. It might actually be fun if we can haul our butts and actually stick with this. I love long-lasting RPs, but sometimes they're difficult to maintain.

• Useful
The boy my little sister likes is several grades ahead of her.

Lol Sora. :-) I may be new here, but I already like you. Rping here will be fun.

Yea. So back to figuring out how long to make the First year.

True, but we just gotta find enough content to stick with it and try to last as long as possible ^^

Is there anything you guys would like to discuss? We've covered relationships, the school building, the houses, and a few minor details.

Did you guys want to do an IC interaction of getting your wands, with me playing the role of the wand-salesman? Also, when did you want to start IC-wise? During the before school shopping period, on the transport to the school, or the first day of school after we've all arrived? I'm thinking one of the first two, but I'm up to hear what you have to say.

The boy my little sister likes is several grades ahead of her.

Lol Sora. :-) I may be new here, but I already like you. Rping here will be fun.

Thanks! And wow, talk about 16 going on 17, but the 17 is more like 24. Awkward. XD

But yes! Let's discuss the length of a "year" at the school and how we want to do it!

I like the idea of starting while on the transport and maybe doing a previous wand-interaction type of thing. Shopping might become a little hectic, especially if we want to have our own creative flair.

As far as school year length, I have no idea.

• Useful
Alright, perhaps the wand stuff will be an optional thing for a PM/quick interaction?

I'd like to start with the shopping. I'd to pick out my owl, but I guess i can add how the owl was chosen on the ride.

Picking out a wand will be fun.....

So I'm cool with the 11 and acting 11 thing lol definitely no young love for me.

As far as sports, I don't think my character will take part much in those other than being a spectator, so I'm all good with whatever.

Dances/Balls would be cool if they fit (I.e. Don't have a random ball on a random day with no reason or meaning kind of thing) but maybe do more like a Harry Potter where they didn't do it until they were older and then only 4th years (i think it was) and above are allowed... If that makes sense.

I wouldn't mind playing a professor on top of my student (if that is the direction you end up wanting to take) just because I feel like, depending on how you run the NPC, that personality would be hard to keep constant (I.e. Having a mean, no-nonsense teacher suddenly not care if their class is out of control) if that makes sense lol

Now I'm going to stop here cause there have probably been a few comments since I started this so I want to be sure I'm not just repeating stuff (not that I haven't already lol)

Maybe we could do the transport (brief interactions on the journey there so the characters introduce themselves ot each other) then they arrive, get the general "This is how magic school works" schpeil from the head master and get put into their selected houses (is that what they're called? Like Griffindor and Hufflepuff etc) . not sure about the wand issue though...

Also timezones, where ya'll at? Im GMT+0 (Thats London timez basically) Yous are all going to be somewhere in America RP-ing while I sleep aren't ya *shakes fist* I hate sleeping through the drama T^T

That's also true! I think its kind of a cool wizard thing to find a wand and pick it out on your own (as they say, it chooses the wizard/witch)

I think the start should be during transport, only because it might be hard to explain how you found the place to shop, how you got the money to shop, plus adding in other shops/owners other than the wands, at least if your character starts out not knowing about the world..

Status
Not open for further replies.