The ambition of Azula & the legend of Korra (plot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

ThisIsTheDarkHour

Original poster
What if Azula was given another chance to reap havoc on the world and a shot at revenge. . .?

{ The Princess isn't taking prisoners anymore, but she does intend to take back her crown. }

So, what if Azula did return on a conquest to take what was rightfully hers since practically birth? Better yet; how would she?

// I developed this idea with the help of an associate of mine not too long ago, and I've been itching to play it through since. You see, it all takes place after the defeat of Azula and Ozai -- dwelling in her despair within the farthest depths of the Fire Nation's Royal Temple, the Princess receives an unexpected and peculiar visit. As to not spoil too much, The young Princess crosses paths with the next era's Avatar and derails the appropriate events of time with her wicked ways.

I'm highly hoping to have great world and character development, of which occurs over a time span of (in-roleplay) years.

I'm seeking an adept writer to play as Korra for this plot. However, I know everyone has their own opinion on what is skilled, talented and advanced. Just let me know if this interests you at all and we'll determine if we're a good fit or not.

• Love
Reactions: FoxyAlice
Status
Not open for further replies.