The Ambassadorial Ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rippa studied the helmet. "E xen...beleive themselves worthy to deem other species unworthy? Exen are flawed. Structural weaknesses in hemets in multiple spots. Biological requirement for air. These creatures...unworthy. Sending information to mothership. Race: Exen. Statement: Purge species. With extreme prejudice. You. Curabitur. Gahiji offer services of military nature in return for all knowledge involving Exen and their military. Do you accept?"

Legatus was taken aback. Someone who she had seen as a threat only a few moments ago was now not only offering support, but offering to wipe the Exen out. All Rippa wanted in return was knowledge. Perhaps he thought that the Exen posed a large threat to his own species?

"I accept your offer." Legatus replied with a tone of relief

Two species are offering support. This event has been a success. She thought

Her bodyguards entered the room, one carrying four holographic devices and the other carrying two square handheld devices. She presented her own handheld device to Rippa.

"On these devices contains only a part of our knowledge of the Exen." She spoke, the same tone of relief in her voice "The rest is stored on our ship's computers. If my guards are allowed near your ship, we can transfer all of that data over within just under half an hour."

"I'm not too sure about this..." One of the guards muttered
"You are here to protect me, not to advise me." Legatus replied sternly "If you don't like it, you can go back to the ship. Praesidium can take care of the transfer."

The second guard who simply nodded in response

"It will take slightly longer Miss Legatus." Praesidum nodded
"As long as it gets done."

She turned her attention back to Rippa

"You will have to forgive my other guard. He seems to be prejudiced against synthetics. Thankfully the rest of the Curabitur know better."

Rippa turned his head to look towards his ship, sending a message to his guards and the rest of his species. "Species: Curabitur Statement: Allies. Statement on ambassador: Example of leadership. Allow guards onto ship for data transfer." He turnes back, returning to the conversation. "Thank you for accepting ambassador. Exen do not have right to deem species unworthy. Species requires reasoning to be unworthy, Exen appear to have no mehod. Exen threat will not last against Gahiji armada. Knowledge of Exen will allow faster, extermination."

Status
Not open for further replies.