The Amazons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roz giggles and comes back with two short white tunics and throws them at the men. "Here you go. I'm sure you'll look quite nice." She was wearing a green, knee-length tunic and sandals that tied up to her knees.

Sebastian put on his tunic quietly.

Brenda was wearing straps, literally. The straps seemed to be made out of some kind of fur. They covered her breasts like a bra, she had one strap around her waist that held up palm tree leaves like a skirt.

Roz giggles. "Well, how do you think that look, Bren? I wish you would wear proper clothes. It's much more comfortable." Her daggers are tucked into her tunic's leather belt and her hair is braided with green ribbons going through it.

Brenda scoffs, "you should wear our attire, that...that cloak makes you look prissy..." she slings her axe over her back.

Roz sticks her tongue out. "Maybe I want to look prissy. You know I'm not the only one in the village that dresses like this. But, please. Back to our new slaves."

Sebastian smirks. "What? Do you ladies need to repopulate the village?"

Roz smacks him. "Don't you dare speak that way!"

Brenda scowls, she grabs him in his spot. Squeezing hard, "you sick perv!"

Sebastian whimpers in pain.

Roz smirks. "How should we punish him? At least my slave has been a good boy. Very quiet. What's your name, slave?" She looks at Max expectantly.

Max looks down, "M-Max...." his blonde hair was a mess.

Brenda smiles, let's him go and looks at Roz. "What should we do?"

Roz smiles. "Don't worry, Max. As long ast you respect us, we'll treat you well." She turns back to Sebastain. "Since you think this is all fun and games, maybe we should take you to our villiage leader."

Sebastian raises and eyebrow. "Only if she's as pretty as you two." Roz smacks him again.

Brenda scowls, "you must really only think with your lusty friend...keeping doing it and see what I do..."

Roz thinks. "We need to teach him that we are strong women, not his little toys that he's used to. Any ideas?"

Sebastain smirks. "Yeah, teach me a lesson. I'm so bad."

Brenda nods, "I say we strip em, then cover his soft spots in meat or make it smell like it." She grabs Sebastian by the arm. "Then we release a bunch of wolves...."

Roz shakes her head. "Too violent. We do need to keep him alive."

Brenda frowns, "why?"

Roz frowns. "Unfortunately, he's right about us needing to repopulate the village. Our tribe is dwindling and we have few men."

Brenda grimaces, "I...I know..shall we deliver them to our leader?"

Roz nods. "Let's get others to help guard them."

*later, after finding guards. They approach the leader*
Brenda smiles, she bows to her knees. She pushes Sebastian to his knees as well.

Max knees on cue.

Roz kneels in front of their leader, a blonde woman with green eyes. "We have brought two new slaves."

She smiles.

(Please not Lilly, she is not a amazon...)
Brenda growls, whispering to Sebastian. "Remember where I told you i'd put my axe if you speak out of term."
(Change!)

Status
Not open for further replies.