The Altered. (Private)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kasumi- Alright. Thank you Erebus, I will help you get cleaned up. *Smiles a little bit.*

Hyde- I'm glad Erebus kind of calmed her down. I guess she will be alright. I'm really glad Kasumi is feeling better around more people instead of just around me. I just can't stand Ick though. What an idiot. I am happy with him and playing with him one second and the next he is pulling on my sister. *Looks at Rend waiting for a response.*

Nadine- Hey Ludwig! Do you have that fist aid kit?

Kane- Oh Nadine, Ludwig sent me to find you guys. I actually have it over here and the upstairs bathroom is free.

Nadine- Where is Ick and the others? Is he alright?

Erebus- It's no problem. Thanks *Smiles and walks with her up to the house, seeing Nadine, Ludwig and Kane*

Ludwig- He's in the shower right now. Eh, *Shrugs* He's a little banged up and cut but he'll be fine. Oh hey guys. Here's the first aid kit. You can use the upstairs bathroom to get cleaned up. Sorry that happened.. *Hands the first aid kit to Kasumi*

Erebus- It's alright. Not your fault. *Smiles at Kasumi and heads upstairs with her*

Rend- *Nods* Ick's not the sharpest tool in the shed huh? Well I guess that's just how he is..

Kasumi- *Helping Erebus clean himself up.*

Hyde- I agree with that statement. *haha*. You want to go for a walk?

Nadine- I hope everyone is alright. I'm going to try and see if Ick is alright. *Walks over to where Ick is.* You alright Ick? Everything ok? ~I wonder what the heck happened. Why did that get so blown up so quickly. I better try to calm everyone down.~ *Walks around the group talking to everyone a little to try and calm people down.*

Erebus- Thanks Kasumi. *Smiles slightly at her*

Rend-*Nods* Anything to get away from all this drama. Were on vacation! Do these idiots even know what that means?! We are supposed to be relaxing! *Sighs and starts walking with him*

Ick- Yeah.. I'm fine. I guess I'm just confused. *Shrugs* Thanks girlie. *has a towel around his neck from getting out of the shower* Standing in the kitchen with some of the others* Hey could you go get Erebus for me? And maybe Kasumi too? *Looks at her*

Nadine- Umm. I don't think that is a great idea right now Ick. Maybe you should let them calm down and get themselves situated first. We don't need to start something up again. Why don't we fire up the grill and start thinking about what to do for dinner? ~No way I'm letting Ick talk with them right now. People need to calm down.~ Hey Umiko, do you want to come with us?

Hyde- Come on, lets go lay down on that rock cliff up there. *Takes Rends hand.*

Ick- Ah I wont start anything.. *Shakes his head*

Umiko- Sure, I'll go. *Nods* Why don't we do some grilled fish? Don't we have some in the fridge?

Uzagi- *Opens the fridge door* Yeah, there's plenty. *Take out the dish with the fish on it and sets it onto the counter*

Umiko- I'll season it and bring it out to you guys okay? Ick you can barbecue right?

Ick- Yeah I guess.. *Feels a little roped in because they don't want him to talk to the others, goes outside with Nadine and starts to prepare the grill*

Rend- *Smiles and looks at their hands* ~It's still hard to believe.. I'm in a relationship. Heh, it's even hard to say!~ Okay. *follows him to the cliff*

Nadine- So Ick, I've never actually talked with you one on one before. You have always lived in Shiguya right?

Hyde- *Stretches in the sun and keeps dozing in and out of sleep.*

Kasumi- ~What should I say to Erebus? Maybe we can go sit on the balcony together for a few minutes.~ Lets go sit on the balcony and get some fresh air. I'm sure we can all use some right about now.

Ick- *Nods as he lights the grill* Yeah, my family has been there for generations. Where are you from?

Rend- *Laughs a little to herself as she watches Hyde, starts putting blades of grass on his face to see if he will notice*

Erebus- *Goes with her* I'm fine. I think the sun just got to everyone. It's not something were used to. *Looks out at the ocean as he leans over the balcony*

Kasumi- *Looking up at the sky and the sun.* Yeah it is really bright here isn't it? I really like it here. I guess.... I guess I wasn't really ready for something like that with Ick. Hyde normally takes care of everything for me, and I just got really scared. Thank you for stepping in Erebus. I might have over-reacted but you really helped me. I didn't understand what his problem was. I didn't like being pulled like that..... Just.. Thank you. *Walks over and hugs Erebus.*

Hyde- *Sneezes and the grass goes everywhere, but he falls back asleep like he never really woke up.*

Nadine- That is pretty interesting, Ick. Have you always been a really good swimmer? Does it run in the family?

Erebus- I like it here too. *Smiles at her* Don't worry abou- *Gets hugged by Kasumi, Smiles to himself and hugs her back* You're welcome.

Rend- *Wide eyed when he sneezes, just stares at him, a little shocked/ thought she was caught then laughs loudly without control, lays beside him and closes her eyes as well*

Ick- Eh? No, I really stunk when I was a kid.. But you learn. Since were aquatic alters all of my family swims pretty well. *Nods*

Status
Not open for further replies.