The Altered. (Private)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kasumi- *Starts walking out of the house and sees Ick pull his shirt off and jump into the ocean. As she gets closer to the water she realized what she got her self into.* ~Oh god what was I thinking. I can't go swimming. No no no no no. Why didn't I listen to Ludwig.~ *Gets closer to the water and clutches her leg.* Umm I'm still pretty full Ick so I don't think I'm going to get in the water. I don't want to get a cramp. *Looks back at Ludwig and gives him a look like she realized she did a dumb thing.* ~Ugh how embarrassing. I need to keep my wits about me.~

Ick- Awww!! Come on!! *Stands* It's so fun! I know you'll like it if you try! *Smiles and holds out his hand*

Ludwig- *Smiles a little and shakes his head, holds his arms up like "Sorry, I tried"*

Erebus and Nadine get back

Erebus- Do you want to go swim..? *Looks over at her and they both go outside, see's the others*

Ick- C'mon! It's not hard to swim here I will teach you! *Grabs Kasumi's wrist and pulls her a little, not trying to be mean at all* I gotcha!

Erebus- ~I thought Kasumi didn't want to swim..?~ *Looks around for Hyde but doesn't see him, watches the situation*

Kasumi- *Tries to laugh a little because she knows Ick isn't trying to be mean, but also pulls away from his grasp.* No no no, I really can't not right not, not today, sorry Ick. Look Erebus and Nadine are here. They will swim with you. *Pulls away a little more frantically.* Hey Ludwig, come on lets go find Hyde and Rend, I haven't seen them really other then the volleyball games. *Runs back toward Ludwig as she gets away from Ick.* Sorry again Ick.

Ick- *Starts to get upset, thinking Kasumi doesn't want to swim or hang out with him* What??! No no, you have to swim come on... *Gets out of the water and starts walking towards her, his body is tense and looks aggressive*

Ludwig-*Looks at Kasumi and smiles, then over to Ick and his smile fades, grabs Kasumi's hand and starts to turn*

Erebus- *Gets in front of Kasumi and glares at Ick* What are you doing? *Says with a bit of underlying anger*

Ludwig- Come on Kasumi, Nadine? Let's...go get some of that cake! It looked really good. Heh.. *Trying to get the girls away from the situation, knowing Ick can get aggressive at times*

Ick- She wont swim with me! Why not?! *Starting to raise his voice*

Erebus- She doesn't need a reason. *Standing his ground, not raising his voice but is definitely angry, his eyebrows are down and he starts to clench his fists*

Kasumi- *Starts getting scared and pulling a little closer to Ludwig.* Can we go please, please just go. *Shows a lot of distress in her voice.*

Hyde- *Hears Ick but can't really make out what he said and does not understand the situation.* Did you hear Ick, Rend? He sounded a little upset. *Stands up and walks toward the beach seeing the situation, but doesn't know the extent or that his sister is involved.* I'll be right back Rend, I think something is going on on the beach. *Starts making his way toward the beach quickly but not running.*

Nadine- *Also getting kind of nervous but doesn't understand what Ick is getting so upset about.* Hey yeah, that cake looked great. Let's go talk with Rend, Kasumi. *Looks at Erebus standing in Ick's way.* ~I need to thank him later.~ *Starts pushing Ludwig and Kasumi to go toward the house.*

Ludwig- *Nods and holds onto kasumi's hand as they start to go with her to the house, sees Hyde* ~Damn it.. I felt better knowing Erebus was handling Ick...~ Hyde, hey uh.. take Kasumi and Nadine inside.

Ick- Why are you lookin' at me like that man! It's really pissin' me off!! I'm not the bad guy here!! *Throws a punch at Erebus*

Erebus- Mm! *Didn't think Ick would actually follow through so he gets caught off guard by the punch and gets hit right in the face, pulls to the side and hits Ick right in the stomach*

Ick- Uh!! *Doubles over then tackles Erebus* You bastard!! *They roll around, punching and fighting each other with a lot of aggression*

Uzagi and Umiko get home, Uzagi hears the commotion

Uzagi- Hey!! Woah woah!! *Runs out to the back yard seeing what is happening*

Rend- *Goes out as well* Hey!! Stop it you idiots!!

Hyde- *Sees the two fighting and saw Ick throw the first punch. He does not know what started the situation but doesn't imagine Erebus picking a fight. Runs over to the two fighting yelling at them to break it up. Sees Ick get on top of Erebus and takes his chance. Grabs Ick ripping him off Erebus and putting him in a head lock and controlling his arms.* STOP STOP ICK! CALM DOWN AND I'LL LET YOU GO. *Starts pulling harder on Ick as he starts thrashing more because he doesn't yet know Hyde is holding him back.* UZAGI GRAB EREBUS! *Hyde still doesn't know what started the fight so he wants to get them both separated and held back. Starts putting even more pressure on Ick and can start feeling Ick's breathing through his arm that he has wrapped around his neck.*

Kasumi- *Very frightened takes off running and locks herself in the car.*

Nadine- WAIT KASUMI HOLD ON! *Looks at Erebus to see if he is alright but grabs Rend's arm and starts pulling her away from the fight.* Rend come on we need to go help Kasumi I think she is freaking out. Find Umiko as well. The boys should have Ick under control.

Kane and Sebastian come running as well.

Sebastian- *Sees Hyde got Ick in a head lock so he runs up and takes a few cheap shots in Icks side and stomach.* ~Damn fish. Take that you bastard.~ *Sebastian losses a little control of his mental abilities.*

Kane- *Sees Sebastian take a few cheap shots and runs over.* Sebastian come on man, you've got better things to do. Hey Shita, are you alright. *Sees Uzagi is standing in front of Erebus and Erebus is not fighting or trying to get back into the fight.* What happened Shita? What did that greasy slop bucket do?

Uzagi- *Grabs Erebus before he can go after Ick again* Hey!! You two calm down!!

Erebus- *Glaring at Ick, breathing heavily, wipes some blood away from his lip and stands up straight, Uzagi lets him go knowing he wont go after Ick*

Ludwig- Ick come on calm down! It's alright! Remember what I talked to you about earlier!? *Sighs*

Ick- *Stops trashing around then feels Sebastian hit him, kicks at him angrily* Get the hell off me man!! I can't breath!! *Struggles to get the words out, glares at Kane*

Ludwig- Okay Hyde, let go!

Erebus- ..He was pushing Kasumi.. *Looks away, sighs* I'm going for a walk. *Walks off past the beach an in the area Kane was in earlier, trying to clear his head, keeps wiping away blood here and there, trying not to get any on his scarf*

Hyde- *Hears Erebus saying that he was pushing Kasumi. Ick already standing up because Hyde let go when Ludwig told him to. Hyde turns around and punches Ick as hard as he possibly can in his face most likely breaking his nose and knocking him to the ground.* YOU MADE A MISTAKE YOU FILTHY FISH. *Tries to stomp on Ick while he is on the ground but Sebastian, Kane try their hardest to keep Hyde away and from landing one of his stomps.*

Kane- HELP US HE IS TOO STRONG! GET ICK OUT OF HERE! *Looking at Uzagi and Ludwig.*

Nadine- Did you find Umiko, Rend? I think Kasumi hid in one of the cars, please come help me.

Uzagi- Stop it Hyde!! God damn it! *Grabs him and yanks him away from Ick* You don't even know the whole story! Stop over reacting!! *Pushes Hyde away, just to get him away* Why don't you go check on your sister?! *Standing in between him and ick*

Ick- Screw you people!! I just wanted her to have fun!! I didn't even do anything!

Ludwig- *Helping Ick up* Hyde just go!

Rend- Yeah, she went into her room... I'll go get Kasumi, why don't you make sure Erebus is okay? *Runs out to the cars and sees Kasumi* Kasumi? *Knocks on the window* Open up! ...It's okay!

Hyde- *Just walks away from the situation. Sees Rend knocking on the door calling Kasumi's name. Makes his way to the car.* Thanks Rend. Hey Kasumi, it's Hyde. It's alright why don't you come out?

Kasumi- *Looks are Hyde and Rend and opens the door getting out of the car.* I don't want to be here, Hyde. Ick is crazy. I thought Sebastian was insane but Ick just turned so quickly. It was really scaring. I really don't want to be here anymore Hyde. *Looks at Hyde begging him.*

Hyde- What do you want me to do Kasumi? I punched Ick really hard, and I saw Erebus got in fight and I think he was bleeding. We can't really go home, we can't just take one of the cars.

Kasumi- *Starts crying when she hears about the fight and Erebus bleeding.* SEE HYDE! Ick made Erebus bleed! You even said it and you want to stay here around him! I'm not staying here I'll get a bus ticket or something to go home. I'm not staying here with him. Ick was so normal at dinner with me and then this!? What if he went crazy when Erebus, Ludwig, or you aren't around!? I'm leaving Hyde. I'm going home. *Turns around and starts walking into the city.*

Hyde- Wait Kasumi, just hold on a second. We need to go find Erebus and Nadine. *Looks over at Rend.* What am I going to do Rend? What do you think we should do?

Kasumi- Come with me, we need to help Erebus first. But I'm not staying here all week and I'm not sleeping in that house with Ick in there. *Starts crying again thinking about Erebus and the situation. She has never been pulled or trapped like that by someone before. She is very shaken up.*

Nadine- *jogging down the beach trying to find Erebus.* Erebus! Erebus! *Keeps looking around.*

Rend- Kasumi! You can't go! Look, don't worry about Ick! I could kick that fishes ass! *Holds up her arm and makes a fist* Don't worry okay?...*Looks concerned for Kasumi then looks over at Hyde when he talks to her* I'm sure the sun just got to everyone.. We just need to calm down about all of this. Has anyone even talked to Ick about this yet? *Looks back over at Kasumi* It's okay Kasumi *Pat her back* Let's go find Wolf boy. *Smiles at her, trying to make her feel better* ~Wow, I've never seen Kasumi so shaken..~

Erebus- *Hears Nadine, doesn't want her to see him like this but doesn't have much of a choice* I'm here. *Walks in her direction*

Kasumi- No. I mean it. No. Ludwig talked to Ick already and this is what happened. He is just stupid. He doesn't get it. I mean he has been held back how many times. He just doesn't understand, he isn't a safe person. No. I'm not staying.

Hyde- Alright lets just calm down for a second. Lets walk down the beach and find Erebus and Nadine. We can talk about this a little later alright Kasumi?

Kasumi- I said no Hyde. I'm not staying. *Walks toward the beach but away from the rest of the group still on the beach.*

Hyde- *Looks at Rend.* I don't think I can change her mind. Plus she is right. Ick just isn't a stable person. He doesn't seem all there or put together at all. *Shrugs at Rend. Starts walking after Kasumi.*

Nadine- Are you alright Erebus? *Puts her hand on his face.* What happened? I saw you tried to defend Kasumi. What was Ick doing?

Rend- *Shrugs* Let her be.

Erebus- *Flinches a little when she touches his face* It's a little sore.. but i'll be fine. *Shrugs* He just got upset because Kasumi wouldn't swim with him. I think he may have a crush on her.. I don't know. *Looks around*

Kasumi, Hyde, Rend continue to look for Erebus and Nadine.

Hyde- I think they are over here. I smell Erebus.

Kasumi- *Sees Erebus and runs over to him.* I'm so sorry this happened to you Erebus. Thank you so much for helping me. I was so scared. Thank you for stopping him. *Hugs unto Erebus putting her head in his chest.* Thank you thank you. *Cries a little.* Are you alright? You are bleeding...

Nadine- *Takes a step back because Kasumi runs in.* ~So Ick has a crush? Well that is a funny way of acting on it. It's like a ten year old picking on a girl. hahaha. Funny Ick. He still needs to learn.~ I think he needs to be cleaned up. I'm not sure if he will need stitches. I'm sure Ludwig has a first aid kit back at the house. Come on guys.

Hyde- *Stands back a little hoping that Kasumi calms down with Erebus.* Hopefully she calms down a little. I'm not sure if Erebus is going to want to go home or stay here. I bet you Kasumi will probably do whatever Erebus does. *Stands a little closer to Rend and holds her hand.*

Back at the beach were the rest are.

Kane- Alright Ick. What happened? Why did you guys fight so much?

Sebastian- *Knowing Ick saw him punch him.* Ahh umm. Sorry Ick. I didn't mean to get involved like that. I guess I got caught up in the moment. ~Man I hope he isn't angry with me. I shouldn't have hit him. Hyde isn't here and he won't have my back. Don't hit me.~ *Steps toward Ick and offers to help him up in hopes Ick won't fight him.*

Erebus- *Hears the others coming, looks over then down with a little surprise on his face at Kasumi's hug, looks over at Hyde then back down at her and places his hand on her back* It's alright Kasumi, don't cry.. I'm fine.. *Smiles* Heh.. Look it's already stopped, no big deal. *Looks up at Nadine* Stitches? It's not that bad. *Smiles, touches Kasumi's shoulders, leaning her back just a little so he could see her face, Wipes her cheeks*

Rend- *Nods* Yeah, most likely. It seems like she trusts him. *Smiles a bit and holds his hand as well* Hey Erebus! Why don't you go get cleaned up?

Erebus- *Nods* Alright *Sees Kasumi is still a bit upset* Want to come help me? It's ...not something I'm good at. *smiles at her*

Ick- Man... I just wanted to swim with Kasumi.. she's so pretty.. *Sighs* Then Erebus comes in an acts all bad ass... it just pissed me off.. I wasn't doing anything wrong! *Looks at Sebastian, still angry with him, gets up on his own* Yeah forget it man.. It's fine.

Ludwig- You should get your cuts clean Ick. Come on. *Walks with him into the house* HEY! Kane! I set out some first aid stuff for Erebus here! Could you tell him the bathroom upstairs is free?? Thanks!

Sebastian- *Walks away from the group.* ~Yeah you deserve it you stupid fish. I'll kick your ass whenever I want.~ *Looks around again just to make sure Ick was still going into the house.*

Kane- Man if you wanted to swim with her you could have just asked her. If she didn't want to swim right then that's alright. You can't get what you always want. Just play it cool man. Just be cool. *Hears Ludwig.* Yeah I'll go tell them.

Hyde- Well come on I think they have it put together. I think Kasumi will come down some, but she is not going to go anywhere near Ick probably for like a year hahaha. *Walks toward the house with Rend but away from the group.*

Nadine- *Feels a little put out of place and doesn't know where to go since Kasumi came over.* Umm I'm going to go check on that first aid kit. *Runs ahead of the group.* ~Well that is a little strange. I guess Kasumi is just shaken up.~

Kasumi- *Walks with Erebus trying to calm down a little.* I was thinking about leaving early. *Puts her head down.* I'm just really scared around Ick. That came out of no-where and he just grabbed me. Why did he hit you? I just didn't want to swim right then and he was trying to pull me and I just wanted him off of me. Do you want to come with me back to the town? *Looks up at Erebus.* I don't want to see Ick again.

Rend- Heh, hey you can't blame her. I guess it just gets to some people. *Walks with him*

Erebus- Leave early? *Says with a bit of shock* Aren't you enjoying it here. *Smiles at her* It's so nice.. I know Ick over reacted a bit but some people have a hard time expressing themselves... I can't say I'm the best at it either. *Shrugs* ...I'd like it if you could stay. ...We could just hang out together? Away from the group for a while, spend some time in town? If you still want to leave in the next few days I'll go with you but.. I really want you to enjoy your time here. *looks at her with hopefulness that she will stay*

Kasumi- I guess but Erebus, Ick grabbed me. I understand having problems expressing yourself. But you don't just grab people and make them do what you want them to. That isn't right. *Looks down again.* I'll stay here but only if we can stay away from Ick. I don't want to be around him or interact with him. I can't handle it again. I can't believe I went to dinner with him alone. What if he went crazy without anyone else here. *Looks back at Erebus.*

Erebus- ...He wont get another chance for that. I know it isn't right Kasumi. I'll be sure he knows his boundaries. We will stay away from him.. and you wont be alone again okay? I'll be with you. And Hyde is here too, and Uzagi. *Smiles* It'll be okay. I promise. ..and I'm sorry that happened to you. Will you help me get cleaned up?

Status
Not open for further replies.