The Altered. (Private)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nadine- Lets walk around the boardwalk some. *Takes Erebus' hand and starts walking. Remaining innocent and not trying to lead Erebus on.*

Kasumi- It's alright Ick. I forgive you. You should choose your words more carefully next time is all. I don't like slang terms like that. Anyway lets not dwell on that. Tell me about your family and the swim team.

Hyde- Uhh no where. *Sits back down next to Rend his heart is racing.* ~Oh man she opened her eyes more. I can't take it. Just do it man!~ *Leans into Rend and kisses her on her upper lip and the skin between her nose. Being so nervous he semi-misses then readjusts and kisses her on the mouth. Pulls away quickly thinking that he kissed her for 5 minutes, but has really only been about 3 seconds.* Ummm. *clears throat and freezes waiting for Rend to do something.* ~She is going to punch me in the mouth and tell everyone I'm a dumb boy and she is going to act really weird. Crap I shouldn't have done that.~

Erebus- *Smiles and nods, walks along with her, looking around at people as they stare* ~They must think we look weird together.. I guess they aren't wrong..~ *Looking at Nadine as she leads him*

Ick- Phew!! Great! Sorry heh, my vocabulary is a little limited.. *Grinning, there order comes and they eat together*

Rend- *Surprised, turns red in the face, her heart pounding as well, just looks at him as he pulls away* ~He.. kissed me. He just kissed me.~ You.. kissed me? *Still stares at him then throws her arms around his neck and hugs him*

Nadine- *Seeing people stare at them as they walk together start feeling self-conscience.* Let's go to the end of the pier and sit together looking at the ocean. *Knowing that people won't really be able to see them out there.* We can talk for a little before we get something to eat.

Kasumi- How is your dinner Ick?

Hyde- *Feels like he is going to throw up and is shocked she is hugging him. He slowly puts his arms around her and hugs back. He leans back after a little while of hugging her and smiles at her.* I do think your eyes look really nice in the light. Do you want to get something to eat in town, and maybe find some cake? ~I feel really happy. Does this mean we are dating now or what? Shut up just enjoy yourself with her. She is so happy. I've never seen her like this.~

Erebus- Sounds good.. *Goes to the Pier with her, they sit at the end, hanging their feet off, sighs as he breaths in the fresh air, eating his ice cream with her* How is the lemon?

Ick- Great!! It's really tasty! Man... I have to ask where they get there fish! If our restaurant served this we'd be rich!!

Rend- *Feeling really close to Hyde, looking down a bit shyly now and nods* Sure! *Smiling, gets up and looks down at him* But, I don't want to go to the same place as the others. Lets try to find something more hidden.

Nadine- It is really good! Do you want to switch for a second... I don't think I've ever had black sesame seed before. *Holds her ice cream out.*

Kasumi- It is very good. You should ask them, they might tell you.

Hyde- Alright. *Stands up and holds Rends hand as they walk toward town, but in a different direction than the others.* So Rend, I think you're really pretty, and I like you, and you've made me feel really free especially in that town. I wasn't sure what to do or how to express it so I... guess I hope... that that was alright with you. *Rubs his neck realizing that he didn't make much sense.* Heh.

Erebus- Oh..share? *Looks at his ice cream (Not the best person for sharing) then holds it out for her and takes hers* Is it okay? *Looks over at her, making sure it's okay for him to taste her ice cream*

Ick- Yeah!! I will! *Gets up and goes to the kitchen*

Ludwig- *Walks in with Kane* Hey, there you guys are. The Restaurant we went to had a long line... How is this one? *sits beside her*

Rend- *Looks up at him then laughs a little, pushes him* Shut up! *Says playfully* ...I like you too. *Smiles at him* But you can't tell anyone! *Punches his arm* Okay!?

Nadine- *Nods her head and takes the ice cream.* Umm that is good. I don't know if I would get it on my own but that does taste good. Do you like the lemon?

Kasumi- Yes this place is very good. We were just about to finish but I guess we could sit with you guys as well. Ick went to the kitchen to ask where they get their fish. *Laugh a little under her breath.*

Hyde- Oh yeah. I wouldn't tell anyone not yet anyway. We can keep it secret. And I won't go off anywhere alone with Umiko anymore alright? I don't know if we are like officially dating but I want to spend more time with you ok? *Smiles at Rend.*

Erebus- *Takes a taste and his nose curls* mmm.. *Shakes his head and coughs a little* Sour... *Wipes his nose* I've never had lemon.. Heh..it's um... No, I don't like it. *Laughs a little and hands it back to her*

Ludwig- Heh.. of course he did.. *Sighs and shakes his head*

Ick- *Comes back* Hey! What are you guys doing here!? ...I...'m supposed to just be with Kasumi!

Ludwig- *Smiles and shrugs* She said it was okay. Besides, it looks like you are done eating and leaving her so you could go ask about fish..

Ick- Hey! That's... not.. Shut up! *Pushes Ludwig a little and sighs*

Rend- *Gives him a death glare* Of course you wont. *Smacks him* You plant one on me and you don't know if we are dating now or not!? Stupid bear!!

Nadine- *Laughs* It's alright. Not everyone likes sour stuff. What do you want to talk about?

Kasumi- Dinner was very nice with Ick actually. *Smiles at Ick then Ludwig.*

Hyde- Ouch, you don't have to hit. *Rubs the smack.* I just wasn't sure if you wanted to be my girlfriend. Come on I think I see a crab shack.... oh crap... I forgot Ludwig was going to bring us some when he came back remember. Well lets go get some sweets then haha. *Holding Rend's hand he smiles at her and kisses her again. His heart is still racing. Laughs kind of like a little girl.* I guess we shouldn't do that much in case we get caught.

Erebus- ...Well I'm not really sure.. I don't do this sort of thing often... Uhh... How are you liking the move? Like.. the Town and school?

Ick- Ha see!! *Smirks at Ludwig*

Ludwig- *Smiles and shakes his head a bit*

Rend- Well... I do! So shut up.. *Looks at him* Oh yeah.. Yeah! Cake first! *Smiling, blushes when she is kissed and smacks him again* Not in public!! *Looks down smiling happily to herself* Lets go get cakeee! *Rushes off first* Haha catch up slow poke!!

Nadine- The move is going alright since you guys came and helped us. The town is a little odd, and the school. ~That one night when that man came to talk with my parents about the Inn. I didn't even know other humans were in that town. It was weird my Dad sent me upstairs.~ Umm how many humans live in that town Erebus? I thought we were the only ones but this man came and talked with my parents one night soon after we moved in.

Hyde- YOU SHOULD KNOW YOU CAN'T OUT RUN ME GIRL! *Gets up and takes off after her.*

Erebus- ...Not many humans live in the town but there are a few.. None go to our school except you. *looks at her* ..They all get home schooled or shipped to a place like this for school. ~Crap, why did I say that?! Now she isn't going to want to go to our school...~ Uh.. What did he talk to your parents about?..

Rend- *Laughs and dashes into an alley way quickly, catches her breath, hoping Hyde didn't see her go into the alley*

Nadine- *Doesn't think much of the school comment.* I'm not really sure. Dad sent me upstairs and I just remember the man talking about getting together and staying together. I don't really know. *Shrugs.* He just seemed a little weird to me. Plus it was strange for him to just show up and talk like that with us.

Hyde- *Runs past the alley pretending he didn't see Rend. Waits a second then turns the corner and jumps Rend.* HA!

Erebus-... Be..careful okay Nadine? ...The town isn't very safe.. *doesn't look at her because he isn't even sure if he wants to warn her or not* Especially for humans.

Rend- AH!! You jerk!! *Hits him in the arm* ... *Grumbles* Hey! The sun is going down!! Lets hurry before it closes! *They go to the cake shop*

Nadine- What do you mean by that Erebus? Could you explain to me.

Hyde- *After they have their cake they head back to the house hoping Ludwig brings them their food.* Come on lets get back before the others start showing up.

Erebus- Uh.. It's just.. *Stands* Watch your back okay? If you ever feel like you are in danger.. call me. *Holds out his phone for her to put her number into, not looking at her, kind of nervous about the situation*

Rend- Okay. *Smiling, hugs onto his arm as they walk in a wooded area back to the beach house, holding a cake box in the other hand, they bought a cake for the others to share, They get back and go into the house, sets the cake down on the counter* I hope everyone likes the flavor. *Shrugs* Screw them if they don't! ...

-Ick, Ludwig, Kasumi, Kane, Umiko and Uzagi are already heading back as well-

Nadine- No Erebus, talk to me. Tell me what's going on in that town. You are making me nervous. Do I need to know something or not? *Looks a little serious but scared while talking a little more firmly to Erebus.*

Hyde- We can eat it if they don't like it.

Erebus- It's nothing you need to think about okay? There are just some... not so nice people in the town. You're family runs the inn now, you should be fine. *Looks down at her* Please. *Still holding his phone out*

Rend- I like that idea. *Smiling, they hear the door open*

Ludwig- Were back. *Holding a bag of take out for Hyde and Rend* Good news, they had crab. I got you some salmon too. *Shrugs* I figured you'd like it. I wasn't sure what to get you Rend so I just got something that sounded good. I hope it's okay.

Rend- Thanks antler boy. *Looks at Hyde* Wanna eat?

Ick- Man! I'm stuffed! Hey Kasumi! Wanna go swimming?? *Smiles*

Ludwig- Actually Ick, if you don't mind. Kasumi and I planned something earlier. Kasumi? *Looks at her, smiles*

Nadine- *A little angry that Erebus isn't talking with her. Grudgingly takes the phone and enters her number.* Well let's go get something to eat and head back to the house.

Hyde- Alright thanks man, lets go eat Rend. *Take their food to the porch and eat outside together away from the big group.*

Kasumi- ~What is he talking about. I kind of want to go swimming.~ Umm should we go do that now or can we swim first? *Looks at Ludwig and gives him a look like 'what are you talking about'.*

Erebus- ...Alright. *Takes his phone and puts it back into his pocket, walks with her to get something to eat then they get back*

Rend- *Happily eating something she doesn't even know what it is, swinging her feet because they don't touch the ground from the chair she is sitting in*

Ludwig- *A little Surprised* Oh, uh.. *Looks around and shrugs* We can do whatever you'd like.

Ick- Yeah! Let's go swim! *Runs out and rushes to the ocean, plunging in* Wooo!!

Status
Not open for further replies.