The Altered. (Private)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kasumi- He hasn't shown any gentlemanly behavior around me. I know you can't control him, but you can talk to him and ask him for me can't you?

Hyde- *Smiling at Umiko. Finishes putting up the net.* Lets get in the water. *Runs to the water and starts splashing around again.*

Kane- ~Alright I think I'm alone now.~ *Starts spreading his wings a little.* ~It is still easy to move them.~ *Starts trying to spread his wings all the way and they go full extension.* Urgh *The wind catches his wings and picks him up some off the ground.* ~Oh wow!! I can't believe I just went into the air! That hurt but that was so exciting. I better get back to the group, but I want to try this every day. I might even FLY!~ *Finishes up on the cliff, feeling very confident of himself since it was his first time his wings actually worked and didn't hurt him badly. Gets back to the group to see everyone in the water.* Hey guys, I found a few good spots to go hang out at. *Sits down in the sand next to Sebastian.*

Ludwig- Sure, I can. It's no problem. Hey, want to go out with everyone? Sounds like they are having a good time. *Smiles a bit*

Umiko- *Laughing and having fun with the others, splashing around and playing*

Rend- *Watching Hyde and Umiko with displeasure* ~What are you doing Hyde?!~

Erebus- ...*Waiting for Nadine to say why she called them over* Find any secluded places? *Looks back at Kane*

Kasumi- Alright lets go.

Kane- Yeah there a few different places going down the beach.

Hyde- *Starts getting a little sleepy so he goes back on to the beach. Lays down in the sand.* Hey Rend, what are you up to?

Ludwig- *walks out with her, goes up to the group* Hey guys.

Erebus- *Nods* Sounds cool.

Rend- *Looks down at him* Watching.

Ick- Hey! Why don't we all go into town an explore after this?

Ludwig- That sounds good. Hey Ick, can I talk to you for a second? *Ick agrees and they go into the house*

Uzagi- *Walks over closer to the group as well* Want to play volley ball?

Hyde- Do you like what you see haha. *Stretches a little more and yawns in the sun.*

Kane- I'll play volleyball.

Sebastian- Nah I rather just watch for now.

Kasumi- Sure I'll play.

Nadine- YEAH I'll play volleyball, and I will certainly go back into town with you guys. Come on guys lets play.

Rend- Tch.. Hardly. *Kicks some sand at him lightly*

-They all gather and play volleyball together for a good while, everyone gets tired and takes a break-

Ludwig- *Drinking some water* Hey, we should go into town now. We've been playing for a while now. I think I'm shot..

Umiko- Aw, it's so fun though! I had no idea how good you'd be Kane! Good job. *Smiles*

Ick- *Dying, doubled over trying to catch his breath* W...water!! ...

Erebus- *sitting on a beach blanket, didn't play, just watching the group*

Hyde- Alright, Ick why don't you switch out for Erebus for a little. Let's play one more match before we break up. Erebus has got to play some. *Walks over to Erebus and brings him over to the group.* I know this guy is athletic.

Nadine- *Runs over to Erebus.* Erebus come play on our team, we need someone that can keep Hyde from spiking the ball on us. You are really fast so you could recover the ball really well. *Grabs his hand and pulls him over to their side.*

Hyde- Yeah lets switch up the teams a little. Hey Uzagi since they don't have Ick anymore why don't you play on their side. We could take Umiko. *Hyde wants to play a little harder against Uzagi to get some frustration out.*

Erebus- *Looks up at Hyde like "no" then his hand gets taken by Nadine* Oh..uh, I guess I could play one round. But, I've never played before so.. I'm not very good.

Umiko- *Smiles and nods, goes over to Hyde's side*

Uzagi- Alright. *Smirks a bit and goes to the other side, excited to play harder as well*

-They start the game, Erebus is doing well and holding his own, Uzagi is waiting for Hyde to hit the ball harder before he starts to himself-

Hyde- *After letting the others play for a little while starts playing harder. When Uzagi responds they both get ultra competitive. The others notice they are starting to play above their skill level and start letting them play each other head to head. The groups get very into it trying to support their team. When the game ends everyone is exhausted but really enjoyed playing.* Man, I am spent. That was a great game Uzagi. I think I'm just going to hang out here instead of going into town. Anyone else going to stay?

Kasumi- *Looks over at Ludwig to see if he is going.*

Nadine- Nah I think I'm going to go. Are you going Erebus? *Smiles a little more. She has begun noticing that Erebus acts much differently around her then when he is with the rest of the group.*

Kane- I think I'll actually go with the group, you gonna come Sebastian?

Sebastian- Yeah I guess so. I sat out the game so I guess I should.

Uzagi- *Smiles a bit* Same to you. But I think i'll go into town. I'm interested in looking around. Umiko? You're coming right? *That's his way of saying she needs to come with him, but not being mean about it*

Umiko- *Debating in her head, wondering if she should stay with Hyde or not* Yeah! I'm coming! I really want to do some shopping. *Smiles and goes over to Uzagi* You should try to join us later! (Talking to Hyde)

Erebus- *Smiles slightly at Nadine and nods* I'll go.

Ludwig- Yeah, I'm really interested to see what kind of food there is around here. We might get dinner out, want me to bring anything back for you Hyde?

Ick- Oh yeah me too! I bet they have great seafood here! Hey uh...Kasumi? Want to get some seafood with me? *Looks over at her, has a bit of an embarrassed look on his face*

Rend- *Watching everyone say that they are going, smirking because she gets to stay behind with Hyde*

Hyde- Oh yeah that would be great Ludwig. I'll have some crab legs if they are fresh if they aren't then just bring back whatever fresh fish they have. *Smiles at Umiko, but feels a little sad she went with Uzagi.*

Kasumi- *A little taken back by what Ick said.* ~I guess I should give him a chance. I saw Ludwig talk with him.~ Yes Ick, I will go with you. Thank you for asking. *Looks at Ludwig and smiles a little.*

Nadine- *Looks at Erebus.* Do you like seafood Erebus? We could go with them if you do or if you haven't tried any. ~I think I'll try to get to know everyone a little on a one on one level during this trip. I think it will be fun and good for everyone in the long run.~

Sebastian- Well alright, I think we have a plan so lets get going. And no driving! I'm not getting in a car again.

Ludwig- Alright, sounds good. *Smiles at Kasumi as he passes, walking along the side walk with some of the others*

Ick- You will!? Ah that's great! *Smiles and walks with her* What kind of seafood do you like eating?

Erebus- I like some yeah. *Smiles and walks along with Nadine* Um.. Squid is my favorite. Do... you like any?

Uzagi- *Laughs a little at Sebastian and pats his back* We'll walk.

Rend-*Watching everyone walk away, looks over at Hyde* Well, that was really something. (Talking about Volleyball)

Kasumi- I enjoy squid and octopus. *Looks over at Erebus when she heard him say the same thing.* What about you Ick? Ludwig?

Nadine- My favorite is shrimp! You can make it like a million different ways. I could eat it every day. I've had squid as well, calamari is really good.

Hyde- *Smiles at Rend.* Yeah it felt good though. I need to get a little energy out. So, what do you want to do since they all left?

Erebus- *Raises his eyebrows and glances over at Kasumi as well* Yeah, you can. *smiles* Shrimp is good too. *Nods* I like Calamari. Do you want to get any souvenirs for your parents?

Ick- Oh yum! I like those too! But my favorite is Fish! Any kind of fish. *Grinning as he thinks about the food* Yummm...

Ludwig- I like Eel sushi. *smiles* And more salty things.

Rend- I don't know.. The beach isn't really my favorite place in the world but I guess it's nice to just sit here..

Nadine- Nah, I'm just going to bring them back some sand from the beach and maybe a starfish if we find one. Are you going to bring anything back for your family?

Kasumi- I don't like very salty things but I do like sushi.

Kane- Man all this talk of food is killing me. I am starving just thinking about it.

Hyde- I just really like the sun. It is really warm here and the breeze feels so much nicer than at home. Why don't you like the beach is it because of the sand? *Smiles a little and rolls over pushing Rend into the sand and pinning her.* Hahahaha you can always get in the water to wash it off you know. hahaha. *Rolls off her and lets her up pretty quickly so as not to make her super mad but just aggravated.*

Erebus- Uh...no *Looks down, shoves his hands in his pockets*

Ludwig- Hey Kane, want to help me carry food back for the others, we could go eat now? *trying to give Ick and Kasumi some alone time*

Ick- Hey yeah, Kasumi want to go eat now then walk around? *Looking down at her*

Rend- HEY!! What do you think you're doing!!? Get off me bear! *Squirming around* No one likes sand! Of course I don't either!! *Sits up and glares at him* You will pay. *Scoops up some sand and dumps it on his head then runs away towards the house* Ahahah!!

Kane- Yeah that sounds good. Lets go.

Kasumi- Sure I like walking around after eating. It makes me feel not a heavy.

Nadine- ~Did I say something wrong. What happened.~ *Looks over at Erebus and playfully pushes his shoulder some.* Come on do you want to eat now or walk around a little more? I want to find an icecream stand first!

Hyde- *Shakes off the sand and takes off after Rend.* Hahaha, that wasn't even that bad. I'm going to get you! *Catches up to Rend and jumps on her as she is trying to cross the sand dune separating the beach and some grass before they get to the house. They roll down the dune and end up laying on the grass next to each other.* Whoa, I feel dizzy. Give me a second.

Ick- *Smiles* Heavy?! You aren't heavy! *Laughs a little* Oh hey! Let's try out this place, it smells good. *Goes into the restaurant with her*

Erebus- Dessert first? *Looks a little confused* Alright, I think I saw one up ahead when we went grocery shopping. *They walk a little farther then find it* Here it is. *Looks over at it and they go inside*

Worker- Hello! Welcome to the Ice Shoppe! What can I get for you guys?

Erebus- *Looks down at Nadine* What flavor do you want?

Rend- *Laughing, looks over at him as she lays there, pushes his face* Idiot.. *smiles*

Kasumi- No haha that isn't what I meant. When you eat a lot of food you feel heavy afterward. But thank you for thinking I'm not heavy.

Nadine- Umm do you have lemon? What are you going to get Erebus?

Hyde- *Smiles as he shakes off her push to his face.* The grass feels pretty nice. You know you look really pretty in the sunlight. That town wears everyone down but your eyes look really alive here. *Looks at Rend with a softer smile. Starting act a little awkward like he is going to kiss her.* ~Oh man I'm so nervous. I want to kiss her but should I do it right now? Oh god it's been like 10 minutes I need to get up.~ *Hyde gets up quickly and really only 4 or 5 seconds have passed since he said that to Rend.*

Ick- Oh! Gotcha Gotcha. Haha... *Rubs the back of his head* Well uh! Let's go find a table! *They both sit and look over the menu* Hey uh... Kasumi? What I said earlier, I'm sorry.. I really didn't mean to make you angry.. Or offend you in any way. It was more of a complement in my head! It..just I'm sorry.. *Puts his hands together* PLEASE FORGIVE ME KASUMI!!

Erebus- I ..will have Black Sesame. *Smiles* I haven't had that since I was a kid.. *Looks at her* Lemon is a good choice. *Looks at the worker* One Lemon, and one Black Sesame Seed.

Worker- Sure thing! *Goes and scoops their ice cream and hands it to them*

Erebus- *Pays him and hands Nadine her Ice cream* Here you go, where do you want to eat it?

Rend- *Looking at him, not sure what to say* ~He thinks I look pretty..?~ *Her eyes get wide, sits up quickly as well* W-Where are you going!?

Status
Not open for further replies.