1. Multiple posts per day
  2. One post per day
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Romance, Drama, Fantasy, Horror, Adventure, Mystery, Thriller and Supernatural.
The Alpha is a reality show where number of contestants (known as "housemates") live in a purpose-built house and are isolated from the rest of the world. Each week, housemates nominate a few of their peers for elimination, and the housemates who receive the most nominations would face a public vote. Of these, one would eventually leave, having been "evicted" from the House. In the final week, there were three/four/five housemates remaining, and the public voted for whom they wanted to win. Housemates are overseen by a mysterious person known as 'The Alpha', whose only presence in the house is through his voice. Daily they have to face challenges and tasks given by 'The Alpha'.

So are you ready to join this journey filled with romance, friendship, drama, mystery, hardship, emotional imbalance, pain, happiness, suspense, mental strength, and isolation? Would you come out as a winner?

Comment 'Interested' if you are interested or simply dm me.

Open Spot: 10

Reactions: iridescent
Very interested!

I am still searching!

Interested!

This reminds me of Big Brother, so count me in!

also love dove cameron!!!

Sounds like Big Brother with some mystery... And hopefully drama

I'm in

The Alpha is a reality show where number of contestants (known as "housemates") live in a purpose-built house and are isolated from the rest of the world. Each week, housemates nominate a few of their peers for elimination, and the housemates who receive the most nominations would face a public vote. Of these, one would eventually leave, having been "evicted" from the House. In the final week, there were three/four/five housemates remaining, and the public voted for whom they wanted to win. Housemates are overseen by a mysterious person known as 'The Alpha', whose only presence in the house is through his voice. Daily they have to face challenges and tasks given by 'The Alpha'.

So are you ready to join this journey filled with romance, friendship, drama, mystery, hardship, emotional imbalance, pain, happiness, suspense, mental strength, and isolation? Would you come out as a winner?

Comment 'Interested' if you are interested or simply dm me.

Open Spot: 10
Interested!

heyo! I'm interested if you're still taking requests ✧