The Allin Forest Mystery

D

Demmy

Original poster
  • The Allin Region is based around the forest and includes the forest, mountain range, city and any towns found nearby. It is the home of many different creatures, not all of them are hostile. Whilst it does get cold during the winter, it usually does not snow unless you are up i the mountains.
  • Casidia is a large city found north of Allin forest. It is home to almost all species of adventurer and has stores and specialiists for every need. The city itself is divided into three sections.

The city is where the party will begin.

Section 1, the smallest, is known as The Royal Stay and is stationed in the centre of the city. Whilst there is no royalty living here, the city is a common stop for nobility and royalty who spend their time here. Other than Duke Valingmay and his family, there is no nobility that live here permanently. The city centre only has one set of shops known as City Centre with fine goods that are ridiculously over priced. Most of the town's citizens cannot afford to shop here.

Section 2, the largest, is known as the industrial area, or 'Workman's Rest'. It is found in the rest of the city except for the southern most area. Towards the centre are homes for the working class citizen with many shops and inns for people to shop and stay. It is also home to the barracks for the guards and the only place to legally buy weapons and armour. The outer areas are home to fars and factories where most work.

Section 3 is, simply put, the slums of the city. It is the southern section of the city and is closest to the forest. It is home to the lower class citizen and underground markets. There are some inns and shops, but many who know better avoid these places in fear of thugs or arrest by association. Thieves and assassins make this place their home.
  • The Allin Mountain Range lies to the south of the city with Allin River lying between. The two tallest mountains are Mt Desertia and Mt Falrow that sit in the middle of the range, directly south of the city and forest. These are the only two mountains that have ice caps throught he summer, though all do during the winter.

Creatures found in the mountains:
    TBA
  • The forest has a long history of death, magic and disappearances. However, it is the only road that leads over the mountains when the main road is closed. It is usually avoided at all cost with many secrets yet to be discovered.

Creatures found in the forest:
    TBA
  • Allinwood is a small yet old town found in the centre of the forest. It is the only stop on the road through and most of its residents are not trusting of strangers. It is unknown what religion it follows but if one stays long enough, might see telltale signs of worship.

More TBA

Need to know:
- Character stats will be done by rolling 15d8, calculating the sum and distributing as you see fit.
- We will be working on a basis of trust. I trust you to be honest with your rolls.
- If you do not make a post in three days without telling me you can't, then I will message you as a prompt. If there is no reply in two more days, your character will be killed off. Fear not, if you reply explaining to me why you were away, I can bring your character back.
- Please do not post character sheets or info onto Iwaku unless it is something the whole party will know either by sight or you have told them. Please do send CSs to me, though.
- I invite you to use this thread as a discussion thread and to ask questions. I will answer anythign I can.
- AU and 5e, though I have not had experience with AU. Please excuse me for any mistakes.
- You won't be require to write lengthy posts if you don't want to but do use third person.
- BASIC grammar both in and out of character. Most text talk gives me head-aches. You don't have to be good at it, just enough so that I can distinguish between sentences.
- I am begging you. Don't join if you plan to disappear. If you are waiting on someone else to post, just post.
- I will be adding more to the info above as more is discovered and will tell you when I do so.