The Airvenger

Unfortunately it looks like you've had your five slots filled :'(. When you're looking for more players, I'd be so happy to join. Otherwise, can i give out a propositional character in case you decide to make an exception ^_^
* Smiles hopefully*

Unfortunately it looks like you've had your five slots filled :'(. When you're looking for more players, I'd be so happy to join. Otherwise, can i give out a propositional character in case you decide to make an exception ^_^
* Smiles hopefully*

- Cuddles Halie -
There, there child. Mommabear is here D':

It's ok. HAve fun with the roleplay :D There are plenty of others on the site. I just gotta find one. Before they all fill up. :(

It's ok. HAve fun with the roleplay :D There are plenty of others on the site. I just gotta find one. Before they all fill up. :(

- Is Still Cuddling You -
Pm Jovian if anything. Giver her your best puppy pout ;')

Go ahead and post a character, Halie. Once I get everyone's first post in, I'll be setting up for the boarding of Airvenger. You'll be able to make an entrance from there however you like.

Lol, It seems all my character talks about is his horse.
Poor boy. A man and his horse separated :<

And huuzzaah ! The roleplay's moving nicely :']

IMHO, I think the horse should be moved onto the ship. It could be a great way to have people bond. You know, how cool or cute animals bring people together? This is a slice of life RP right? :D (Speaking of horse, one just whinnied as I was typing this! XD I live in a very small forest town with a few farms around~)

I was thinking about how Vhant would respond actually, so we'll see. I think the horse will be permitted aboard though.

I am very pleased with the flow of the roleplay so far. It makes me ecstatic that its actually moving along!

Did you fail the test or just not get chosen: Failed

What is your weapon of choice: Scythe

Physical description:

Zakiya was born with mahogany skin, but a freak accident inside her father's Alchemy lab as a young child forever changed her. Her skin is glazed a bright, metallic copper that glares in the sun. Instead of reaching her to hate her alteration, her father taught her embrace her abnormality. Her skin is laced with graceful golden tattoos made of a special permanent ink.

Her hair is of an odd texture, most likely due to the accident that occurred in her father's lab. It grows in heavy, glossy black coils that fall just past her shoulders. For convenience, she likes to bind her hair into hundreds of tinys braids and tie the the ends with little golden beads.

Luckily, Zakiya inherited her beauty from her mother. With large brown eyes, and full, glossy lips that have a l She could be considered an exotic beauty.

From an early age, She was graced with a curvaceous figure. Large breasts, tiny waist, Thick yet powerful thighs, trim stomach, and broad hips, she would have had the tendency to draw much attention from the opposite sex if it weren't for the fact that looking upon her in full sunlight practically blind people. As a courtesy, she has taken to wearing sheer, arm length gloves, long sleeved blouses, long pants, or long flowing skirts to dim down the "Gleam effect". Her choice of clothes are often brown, a particularly comforting color.

Personality description:

Outwardly:

Even in womanhood, Zakiya has always kept a playful spirit. She has a tendency to be a bit of a daredevil, leaping over rooftops, climbing sheer drops, and perfecting her balance on top of branches from formidable heights. She also has a disregard for things many would deem repulsive, such as blood, or insects. She has a bit of a high tolerance for pain as well. She seems to be especially accepting and appreciative of every one, never judging a person according to their looks. On some occasions, some may say she can be too trusting.

Strangely, she tends to give people the impression that she has a short attention span, looking them in the eyes for only the first span of the conversation before letting her gaze flicker as random items. When asked a question, her response is always immediate, and if not tinted with a strange bit of melancholy. She is extraordinarily polite with her use of speech, never cursing, or engaging in verbal banter. She is more likely to give out a most sincere compliment. She has a deep, melodic voice that has a sensual quality to it. Many people describe her laughter as sinister, or even chilling in some situations. Unknowingly she can give people the impression that she has insidious intentions with her unique, trademark chortle.

On the other hand, while in motion she does tend to get distracted at the worst possible instances. This often results in a particularly nasty wipe out fall, or collision with inanimate objects. Not master how painful the incident may be, she always finds it within herself to leap back up and continue on her way. Which, unfortunately leads to another....collision...

The only thing that some may find disturbing is her tendency to be caught staring at the one with which she is conversing, the distracted look of her eyes replaced with something more strange, undefinable. It has been known to be so unnerving that it causes some to cut off associations with her completely.

Inwardly:
Zakiya is extremely observant, yet does her best to hide her interests behind a upbeat, nonchalant exterior. She finds that meeting another's eyes is not absolutely necessary unless they say soothing particularly offensive, or suspicious. She figures that she's always been slightly cautious when conversing with any one. She is easily hurt by a sharp insult, but tends to forcefully make herself forget things for the sake of a carefree mind. She strongly believes that grudges tend to be detrimental to her health.

Secretly she fears being viewed as an abomination. Due to her strange copper skin and unique hair texture, growing up she would often find herself unable to fit in to the atypical definition of beauty among her peers as she grew into adulthood. It has led to rather unfortunate social hiccups. She considers it to be an embarrassingly shallow inhibition.

How did you join the Airvenger:

As Zakiya grew, her childish antics such as peeping into the boys washrooms and streaking naked across and elders lawn became less tolerated. At the age of 12, her father began to teach her the art of Jara'kris; scythe wielding. Despite the fact that it seemed to be a lost martial arts form, she found that she had a talent for it.

Another interest that she took to was improvising weapons and gadgets. Under her father's gentle tutelage, she grew to be quite the ambitious inventor. She began to take to binding her hair back with a leather strap, and wearing a pair of goggles about her neck. It was almost always needed as she balanced inventing new devices, aiding her father's Alchemy experimental, and training her body to make the scythe effective against every close combat weapon.

One day, a guardian witnessed her practicing with her father near a river, and suggested she attempt to serve as a guardian. At first, much to her surprise, her father protested. But later the next day, after much thought, Her father told her that her mother was a guardian, and had died in the line of duty. She'd inherited the talent for inventing from her father, and the scythe with which she'd been trained had been her mother's. He declared that is was time she venture out to the academy to see what fate held for her.

Mystified, yet finally understanding her father's pain, she ventured with the guardian to train at the acadamy.

Upon failing the trials, she'd grown disquieted, slightly sorrowful, and most of all, lost. She'd let her distracable nature get the best of her, and finaly acknowledged that she did indeed have a bit of a problem.

Upon hearing about the Airvengers, she realized that her inventions may contribute to their weapon developement, or better yet they could put her training to good use. With reignited enthusiasm, she signed up for the Airvengers.

Tell us about your history:

As you know, Zakiya was born to the Alchemist of her town. She'd paid little attention to the Guardians until she heard that hermother had been among them.

Growing up had not been so much of a trial. She'd been blessed to be born in a town where people did not fear things that were different or unusual, but embraced them. Unfortunately, Zakiya became the bane of the village all on her own...

Her father satisfied her curiosity of her mother with stories, and did his best to raise her to be a reasonably proper young woman.

Otherwise, Zakiya had a happy, healthy life. At least...so far...

Other details:(yet to be filled)

Name: Saye
Did you fail the test or just not get chosen: Failed

What is your weapon of choice:
Twin blades (just no sheath, obviously)
Twin-Fusion-Ronin-Sword.jpg

Physical description:
A-Rose-shorthairedanimegirl.jpg

With blond hair and baby blue eyes

She wears what feels comfortable for that particular day. Sometimes she can be found wearing boy shorts and tanks or jeans and a ratty Tee, or even a skirt or dress if there's no reason for her not to be in one.

Personality description:
Bubbly, outgoing, but also a little scared of how to express her wishes. She wants to know everything about everyone but never wants to ask the questions.

How did you join the Airvenger:
When she had failed the test, she was so heartbroken. She was ready to give up her dreams and go back home to the village where she believed she belonged. However, then Wasp approached her and she decided she couldn't just give up!

Tell us about your history:
Saye grew up in a poor village. Her father had left when she was just a child to continue his Guardian duties. When she was thirteen, only his pendent, two twin swords, were returned to her and her mother. She has six older siblings, all of whom laughed when she swore she'd become a Guardian like her father. They mocked her, but she wanted to prove them wrong so she journeyed to the nearest Academy and did her best to get in and to learn the material. However, it ended up being for nothing... until Wasp approached her.

[dash=#7FDF42]
Name: Kim EunMi

Did you fail the test or just not get chosen: Wasn't chosen

What is your weapon of choice: She mostly relies on Tae Kwon Do but her main weapon is
crossbow.gif

Physical description: Young, likes to wear pretty dresses but is usually seen in a short skirt with biker shorts underneath simply for ease of movement with her kicks.

Personality description: EunMi is very much a genki girl. With no supply of energy she can run her mouth off a mile a minute and if you know what's good for you candy will be far, far, FAR out of her reach. She is very compassionate towards her friends but if anyone hurts those close to her she snaps and will create a wake of destruction in her path to get vengeance. And never, ever, get between her and shopping, it tends to end rather badly.

How did you join the Airvenger: She hasn't...at least not yet. She has just been passed over for guardianship and is making her way back home.

Tell us about your history: Kim EunMi was raised in a rather prosperous part of town, kept afloat by her parent's shop that they ran together. Her older brother went off to be a guardian when she was still very young but the family never heard if he had actually made it in or went off to be a mercenary. When EunMi was of age she intended to join the Guardians to find out what had happened to her brother once in for all, not knowing that she was to be passed over for selection.

Other details: Theme Song: Pass by Jewelry

[/dash]

Hi mod~ <'3
--

@Jovia & Others:
I'm preoccupied with school for now, and I feel like punching a kitten of how tired I am D<
But yeah, I'll keep posting but I won't be more than 2 post daily or something. So If I don't post for today, just keep going~
I'll organize & summarize my post's content and so yeah.

Thank You Dear :']

I totally understand the school obligations. All I ask is that you at least post about your horse soon so I can move along the story a little more. After that it will be pretty much free reign for you guys to take over the story and I won't be such a pushy GM regarding when you post. If you can get the horse post in soon, I would be very happy. :)

Also, a note for everyone! I updated the first post regarding magic in the world. I want you all to read it and let me know if you have any questions. It's vague for a reason, because this world is still underdeveloped in regards to the magic. They haven't figured out everything that they are capable of when it comes to magic.

Groovy man, groovy.

Lol, I've been saying that an awful lot lately...
:)

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:DoNotOptimizeForBrowser/> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> Character for Airvenger RPG

Ivan Masonen

Hair: pitch black, slightly wavy behind his ears.

Eyes: Shimmering Sea-green.

Skin Color: tan.

Body Build: Lanky, unimposing, almost –laughably thin-. But his strength is superior in his upper arms, and legs. He’s also 6 ft. even, but very light and fast on his feet. Can run very fast and for surprising lengths of time. His facial features are smooth, almost triangular, with a thin scar running down his left cheek. He has very sharp, even teeth.
Tends to wear simple tunics and pants, favors dark colors and in winter, always has his leather duster.

Were You not Chosen or Did You Fail?
Not Chosen. Simply because of being considered ‘too frail’ for the job. Insulting peons.

Weapon of Choice: Scimitar.

Reason? Simple. The scimitar he carries was hand-crafted by his grandfather, Jaharad Eldain, some two centuries ago, and it’s light only to family relatives, deemed worthy of bloodline. Others who pick it up are going to have trouble.

How Did you join the Airvenger?
Friend of his mentioned it as a consoling idea to ease his lost pride after witnessing Ivin not get chosen. Said it might bring back some honor to his name, if not a second chance.

Family History:

Had to bring that up, did we? Ivin’s past is a bitter one. He’s so thin because he’s grown up on table-scraps and foraging expeditions most of his life to survive. His siblings all died from starvation or were sold to bring in money. He was shipped off to the academy as soon as he turned of age, literally screaming harsh words at his father’s back before he left. He hadn’t wanted to go obviously. But as his father smirked, turned to sneer at his remaining, only son, he simply said “It’s the Academy or –death- lad. And who’s to say I won’t kill you for disobeying?” And that’s all that could be said.~ Obviously, he’s lived close to the academy his whole life, just a block away, really.

(sorry-- best I've got Jovian! Will it work? : D )

http://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/12000000/smile-anime-guys-12082279-850-1002.jpg

His Personality (kicks this in-) He's the serious type. He's not entirely anti-social. He knows how to make friends, but for the most part, he's strictly business and definitely needs to see some lightening up in his life. Due to his past and family however, this could be almost impossible.

Jewelry: A long thin, strong chain holds his pendant from the Academy.
<!--[if !mso]> <style> v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} </style> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:DoNotOptimizeForBrowser/> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]-->
http://www.bonadisk.com/product/SZ_...hain_feizhuliudao_7733/gallery/images/002.jpg

One thing, a pendant summons a weapon that only the summoner can use.

Pay attention, everyone - if you let go of your weapon you will have to summon it again! The weapon, once summoned, does not fall to the ground and stay there if you drop it. The magic calls the weapon back and you will have to re-summon the weapon.

Sorry for not talking about this before.

Because of this, the only way another person could use the weapon would be by stealing your pendant. A pendant can be crafted and then an alchemist can tie it to the magic. The weapon can be forged by human hands and offered into a pendent, though no one knows how it works, so Maggie - his scimitar being crafted by his grandfather is okay. But chances are no one else will take the pendent from you unless you fall in battle meaning there is little chance that anyone else will handle the weapon.

However, don't change that about your profile. I like the fact that it tells people that the scimitar is a heavy duty thing and it tells how strong Ivin is. Thank you for bringing to attention that I failed to mention this information!

Not a problem : D helping remind you reminded me what I need to add too! -hugs fer Jovian-