The Aire Virus

Status
Not open for further replies.
A shadow moved around the corner outside. Going around the side of the building.

Ford nodded and kept his gun on the door. He was not taking any chances. "Kid...When you open that door up...Step back quickly. If I need to take a shot I don't want you in the way. " He was concentrating extremely hard. It looked as if her could open the door himself as he stared.

Jason sighed with impatience. "Cmon, open up, I'm getting cold!

Corrie took in a breath and, before she could make a better decision, opened the door and jumped back. "Wait, what the hell?" She tilted her head, looking curiously at the child standing in the doorway. "It's a kid," she stated, more out of her own disbelief than anything else. "How the-?"

Jason scowled and muttered under his breath "I'm not a kid..." He limped into the building without invitation. "Well, your welcome" he said, and slumped onto the sofa, falling fast asleep.

"Alright, let's go there then." Jason said. He began walking down the road, pipe ready.

He walked beside the other slowly, fiddling with the knife in his hand, twisting it carefully around his fingers. "Think they'll be anything useful in there?" He asked the other, nodding towards the house they were headed towards

"U-Uh..." He watched the kid in awe as he just waltzed in and fell asleep. He closed the down and just looked. "What the hell...?" He cracked a smile and threw and arm over Corrie's shoulder and laughed. "We made it! And it seems we got some kid on out hands. Other than you of course." He grinned and fell on the floor, spread eagle and sighed. "Too much excitement for one day."

Corrie felt a slight giggle escape her lips despite her attempts to stop it. "We're alive," she stated in disbelief, more for her own benefit than his. Suddenly shaky on her feet, the small girl sat down quickly beside Ford. Her fingers tapped out a beat not unlike that of Für Elise, a mindless habit of hers. After a moment she looks sharply over at the boy beside her. "Wait, what do we do with the kid?"

Jason walked along the other male. "Let's hope there's something in there." He replied as the two walked towards the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.