Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Elementary
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Slice-Of-Life, Modern, Fandom
This is a question I ask everyone wherever I go, so for this poll, I have a few requirements!

1. If you vote, you've got to comment your reason! That's just because I'm curious :)

2. If you comment your reason, it's gotta be a good one! Not the boring 'cats aren't loving' or 'dogs are too energetic'. It's a great way to learn more about people!

3. Honesty is the best policy!

Thanks for taking part!

I prefer cats because when I was a kid, I got attacked by a farm dog. So now I prefer cats (although dogs are still cute - I'm just terrified of them)

I LOVE ALL AMIMIMALS

but. Cats are my familiar. I've just always had this special connection and love with cats. O: I am a cat whisperer and somehow they all know it and just appear in my backyard to the point that I currently have six cats that are mine, and this week we're housing what I am pretty sure is someone's lost furbaby who is trying to move in here >:[

Dogs. Human's and dogs have shaped each others evolution. Also when you find that scritch spot just behind their ears they lean into it and it is adorable. Also also, they make me get exercise.

I am an animal person who walks around trying to befriend them whether they want to love me or not.
Mostly I think that I send such strong I LOVE YOU vibes that most of them pick up that I want to be chill. Dogs, for example, always seem to pick up on my vibe and people are like "oh no I'm so sorry" when my telepathic messages succeed and I get to pet their dog because it came over to say hi.

But cats are great too and I own one who is obsessed with me.

I prefer dogs. Big dogs to be precise, and the bigger the better honestly. When I was little my aunt raised Saint Bernards and they were just the sweetest things, though they did slobber a lot. I had a shepherd/malamute mix a while back and she was awesome as well.

I have had cats too, but mine always seem to be the aloof 'you work for me' type and that's no fun. I want a pet I can snuggle and cuddle. That said, where I live now there are people with allergies so we have nothing, not even a fish. *POUTS*

So, I am jealous of all you who actually HAVE a pet...congratulations to you!!

• Love
Reactions: s p o o k
DOGS

I mean I work with dogs, and I've never owned a cat, so I'm probably a little biased but still

DOGS

catdog

which is infinitely better than dogcat

It'll have to be both for me since I love animals. :D