The Age Of Dragons (Plot Discussion) -CLOSED-

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think free will should be Why the dragons let the riders, become dragon riders. Only magic could force a dragon to allow one to ride, and maybe some orc craft?

That could make sense, but really the only way to become a rider is if the dragon allows it.

Reactions: 2 people
-Sneaks in an tackles @JUDGE -

@Lady Amatsu I just woke up to a PM from @AAB about being a dragon rider. Is this all right? I've read through the plot and backstory, and I'm super excited about this<3

Ah okay, then I'll stay neutral.

@Lady Amatsu Do you have a rider for your dark dragon? I might end up making a second dark rider character so we can fill the spots..

- is tackled. Wrestles with the @Gulliver -

There's still room for riders.

-strokes Tiernoch's beard.- But are any of them worthy? :D

-The Gulliver gnaws on @JUDGE s arm- I. Finally. Get. To. Be. In. A. RP. With. You! Fufufufuu~

We're allowed two characters? I thought Lady Amatsu said that was only a maybe? Then again, I didn't read every single page through and through...

@Erranruin A telepathic link may work, or it could have something to do with the blood. Each rider, and dragon could be descended from the riders, and dragons of old. Meaning that rider blood can link them to a specific dragon they have yet to find. Im up for ideas from you guys as well.

I quite like the idea that they have a blood link

Perhaps they have some kind of rudimentary genetic memory of their ancestor's time as Riders! That'd be cool

ALRIGHT EVERYONE. We only need two more riders. Let those who dont have a spot already make their CS. Then those who want another role can fill in whats left.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
-Raises hand- I would like to reserve a space for a rider! I'm still just, trying to figure out some dynamics of the whole thing

Reactions: 2 people
@Erranruin I really rather not.

@Gulliver Thats fine. Ask any questions you need to.

Are all the rider spots taken now or does some still need to filled? I might just make a rider, so @Lady Amatsu Do you have a rider?

Player Name Race Gender Age Allegiance Partner
JUDGE Tiernoch Dragon Male Primordial Dark None
Rainbowwave Drake J'don Dragon Male 345 Neutral none?
Akashi Dhuun Dragon Male 465 Neutral Luna Sapphira
Erranruin Skyvalla Dragon Female 234 Neutral Garruk
AAB Slibil Dragon Female 38 Light none
Lady Amatsu Scylla Dragon Female 600 Dark none
shinakawolf Shin-ak kyotzaki Half-elf Male 20 Dark Tiernoch?
Lady Amatsu Tiriel "Tiri" Elf Female 237 Neutral Drake J'don?
~x~Fylakas angelos~x~ Luna Sapphira Elf Female 228 Neutral Dhuun
Lykaon Garruk Orc Male 30 Neutral Skyvalla

Scylla doesnt have a rider, and Gulliver is making a rider as well. @Akashi I believe @Rainbowwave wanted to make a rider too, so you guys talk out who is gonna fill the last spot.

Then we just need The Princess

@AAB Hey, I like what you posted there. It's really good. Just wanted to let you know that I've changed my Dragon's age. He is now 570 instead of 465. Changed it cuz it'll play a part in his history.

@Lady Amatsu Well, if there is only ONE spot left, I guess I don't need to make one. But does that mean that its either Gulliver or Rainbowwave that'll be making one last rider? I'm a bit confused there.

Reactions: AAB
@Akashi Gulliver is making a rider, and then there is one more spot left for riders.

Status
Not open for further replies.