The Age Of Dragons (Interest check, and discussion)

Would you be interested in this at all?

• Not really.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Im just here because rainbows.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't done a dragon rider rp in ages, and boy do I have some ideas. I like all the input that's been given so far, especially about the multiple regions with different political standings.

If you need help driving the story, I'd like to offer my services; I have in my mind a certain character that could oversee the main antagonism for the others, a rider with an ancient dragon that is responsible for the heady mist that is creeping into the other lands surely but slowly, inviting foul magic and monsters to roam the countryside and plague the innocents, threatening to repeat the genocide that occurred centuries before.

I also have a score of plot twists to keep everyone guessing who the real villain is.

Can elves use magic? If so, Why? What so different about orcs? just their strength? Why can dragons change forms? Did they always change?

Reactions: Azzy
Elves have always been naturally in tune with magical abilities. My thought is that elves, unlike humans, and Orcs, are not naturally birthed by a physical mother. They are born through the spirits of nature which naturally give them an inherited power over all of nature's things. This doesnt give them power over say...gravity, or space time continuum XD
They have abilities of nature such as speaking with the spirits of nature/animals, and controlling the four basic elements of nature; fire, water, air, and earth. Now...this is up for discussion because I just came up with this off the top of my head.

Orcs do not only different from the humans, and elves because of their strength, but also their durability, and skills within a combat environment. Lets say that Orcs are a race specifically dedicated to the art of war, and are therefore, superior in strategics, and crafting their own tools of war. They dont particularly have any supernatural skills, but they are a very mechanized race capable of building terrifying weapons.

Humans are a diverse race that can learn from either race what they will. However; Magic is difficult for a human, and even more difficult for an orc to master as they are not naturally in tune with the spirits which gift the user their magic.

Dragons were not always able to shift forms. Lets say, for the stories sake, that Dragons are the eldest being in existence at this current time in the roleplay, followed by elves. They had to develop the art of shifting in order to be able to make a peaceful living alongside the elves back in the olden days. They were able to develop the skill with the help of an elvish elder. We can go from here to develop this further.

@JUDGE Just....let me love you <3

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Awyiss~ -Gives him all the love- *^*

What if the only way to cure the plague was to find the dragons ancient affect, an item sealed away by foul magic and buried in and ancient orc tomb? That would make magic, weapons and even traps to be a problem for our riders.

Also, I do not have time to make the banner tonight, if you like I can make it sometime later today.

• Thank You
This is a good idea. And The riders, and their dragons must find the item, and a way inside the tomb. But that could be problematic because only an ancient orc would know the tombs location. And that Orc would be the last remaining Orc elder who is a loyal follower of the evil ruler of Dinivia.

This is a good idea. And The riders, and their dragons must find the item, and a way inside the tomb. But that could be problematic because only an ancient orc would know the tombs location. And that Orc would be the last remaining Orc elder who is a loyal follower of the evil ruler of Dinivia.

Or a dragon pretending to be the elder orc.

• Love
Using the shifting that it had learned from the elves? Oh thats good. x3

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
One more idea Lol. Evil, twisted dragons crawl the tomb of orcs, following -said person- trying to stop the riders and their dragons.

XD So many good ideas, I've literally lost track. All of you are truly brilliant, I could have never come up with this on my own.
However, there are only 6 dragons, and therefore 6 riders. Perhaps two other people to play the sorcerer, and the princess.

Reactions: 2 people
Thank you. I'm off to bed though. If you need anything just ask, I'll be putting up the banner when I wake up.

• Thank You
Goodnight, and sleep well. We'll talk tomorrow as I'm also going to retire for the night.

I have both a rider and a dragon, but it looks like I'll be switching out my rider for a newly-created male. It would be a shame not to use my dragon after I put this age-related image group together and have barely used it.

tzpQY1S.png

I think I would like to be from the neutral region.

Plot twists relating to a mysterious villain would be great. So would secret PMs.

Do you have a map yet? I have made maps in the past.

I am probably going to join, but, are we allowed to have Chaotic Neutral people who follow their own decisions good and bad?

I am probably going to join, but, are we allowed to have Chaotic Neutral people who follow their own decisions good and bad?

I'm pretty Sure you can.

@Lady Amatsu The ad is up, sadly I didn't have a picture that would work though.

Status
Not open for further replies.