The Age Of Dragons (Interest check, and discussion)

Would you be interested in this at all?

• Not really.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Im just here because rainbows.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm up for it, definitely. Wouldn't have to necessarily be evenly spread out with the pairs, too, since the people could have different opinions.

Reactions: Azzy
@Verin i agree, they dont have to be specifically even but they could it could some hwo be a law about how each region can only have two riders

Shin, alright. Im sorry >.<

Reactions: shinakawolf
lol its ok and true

Last edited by a moderator:
@shinakawolf @Verin @Rainbowwave
This is what im thinking. Morcaida was once a prosperous land under one rule. That ruler was guarded by the beloved dragon riders; 16 in all. However; peace, and prosperity does not go on for long without the threat of power hungry men, and the possibility of war for said power. A powerful sorcerer cast about the land a plague. A plague that very nearly wiped out the entire continent, including its benevolent ruler, and the riders that protected him. All riders, but one. Even in the darkest times though, there will always be a light to sweep away the evil. The ruler had kept hidden far beneath his thrown, a crate that contained 4 dragon eggs. A crate that the last remaining rider carried throughout the continent, and distributed in the vast amount of regions, each dragons egg. So that it may be hidden from the sorcerer. It is now hundreds of years into the future, and the continent was divided into three separate regions.

Selvana- The Region of Light
A region which still lives with the principals of the olden days when their benevolent ruler watched over them with a loving eye. It is ruled by the previous rulers only living heir. The princess (Name here) who holds her father's ideas to heart, and leads her people with a kind, and just heart.

Nifora- The Region of Neutral territory
A region led by no one. A simple little village region where everyone looks out for everyone, and no one follows the rules, or traditions of the other two regions. It is a place for those with their own goals, and their own minds.

Dinivia- The Region of Darkness
A region ruled over by the dark sorcerer; an evil tyrant who holds the inhabitants of this regions captive, and forces them to slave away gathering the resources, and other necessities for his kingdom to thrive.

This is just an idea. One that can be added to, or have things that dont make sense to you taken out of it. Its just a rough draft for us to go off of.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Is human the only race where gonna have? Besides dragons. I think we should have two more, one that benefits the evil side, while one benefits Good. Like this,

Humans: A race decaded to raising and breeding dragons, while -Insert race name- denie dragons their riders, humans rejoice in the bounds formed with their dragons.

@Rainbowwave

Light- Elves/humans
Neutral- Humans/Elves/Orcs
Dark- Orcs/Humans

I put humans in each pf the categories because, out of the other two races, they would be the easiest to persuade in my mind. The Elves, and Orcs in the neutral territory would number few due to their undoubtful loyalty to those who most closely follow their beliefs. Lets say...Elves value personal freedom, but have a longing desire for order, and function best under a benevolent ruler who treats them with a kind heart, but gives them a guideline by which they can live peacefully. Orcs on the other hand live to work hard, and despise elves by the natural order of the world.

Yes elves! (:! Also a region ran by no one would be total chaos, maybe it should be ran by dragons? Lands once ancient to them? I have alot of ideas

Last edited by a moderator:
x3 I love Elves.
Also, The dragon ruling over the neutral lands would have to be highly indifferent to the other ruling regions, or the lands wouldnt really be of neutral standing, but I do like the idea x3

Reactions: shinakawolf
Maybe certain areas in each reregions are guarded by large number of dragons, like colonies. While others live among the elves, humans, and orcs.

That could work. I dont know how I would write that out...hnn. I may, or may not need help writing out the roleplay.
Naturally im still crediting you all for the ideas, and your help.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
I will gladly help write the RP. Maybe The dragons who stay in dragon from could be the ones that guard their ancient lands, or landmarks or something similar.

• Thank You
Perhaps. Six dragons remain in the lands, four shall be young, recently hatched from the egg just mere years before an uprising of sorts happens. Each rider will have to find, and somehow befriend their dragon as well. They will either have to capture their dragon, and somehow make them trust them because they are young, and unknowing, or they will have to persuade a dragon to join the cause once more, and help aid them in whichever path they choose.

Reactions: 2 people
I agree, now I just have to figure out how to write it all out XD
Ill also have to make a new thread for the sign up...and make a banner. OH HEY, would you mind making a roleplay banner for this roleplay, and submitting it while I try to write up the roleplay itself?

I agree, now I just have to figure out how to write it all out XD
Ill also have to make a new thread for the sign up...and make a banner. OH HEY, would you mind making a roleplay banner for this roleplay, and submitting it while I try to write up the roleplay itself?

Of course! I do have more questions though.

• Thank You
Ah, then ask away. All the questions~ I love questions x3

Status
Not open for further replies.